Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli not showing
1 2
Hiya! Whenever I go to the coli page, the only thing I see is a blank page with the regular text. I've already cleared my cache and everything, but it's still not showing. Any suggestions on what else I can try? Edit: Before I get asked, even using the safemode link it still shows me a blank page [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852554682220150804/1186037424846016622/image.png[/img]
Hiya!

Whenever I go to the coli page, the only thing I see is a blank page with the regular text. I've already cleared my cache and everything, but it's still not showing. Any suggestions on what else I can try?

Edit: Before I get asked, even using the safemode link it still shows me a blank page

image.png
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@Vatrachio

Current fixes:

Wait for coli to load (may take longer than 3 minutes due to increased load today), whitelist both www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com with your antivirus, check with your sysadmin to see if they're blocking the coliseum (schools and workplaces often do this), reboot your router.
@Vatrachio

Current fixes:

Wait for coli to load (may take longer than 3 minutes due to increased load today), whitelist both www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com with your antivirus, check with your sysadmin to see if they're blocking the coliseum (schools and workplaces often do this), reboot your router.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I'm having the same issue and none of the above fixes work for me. I'm on mobile btw if that matters
I'm having the same issue and none of the above fixes work for me. I'm on mobile btw if that matters
Tells me I must be log in, but I am and have no problem accessing anything else.
Tells me I must be log in, but I am and have no problem accessing anything else.
@LunarG

While FR is undergoing its code rewrite it exists on two sites. Most pages incorporate both sites at the same time so it is possible to be logged in on one and out on the other depending on what is going on with cookies.

To fix being logged out on one but logged in on the other go to the homepage and log out. Once the page reloads log back in and you'll be logged into both sites.
@LunarG

While FR is undergoing its code rewrite it exists on two sites. Most pages incorporate both sites at the same time so it is possible to be logged in on one and out on the other depending on what is going on with cookies.

To fix being logged out on one but logged in on the other go to the homepage and log out. Once the page reloads log back in and you'll be logged into both sites.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you @Nightwind
Thank you @Nightwind
Unfortunately none of the above fixes have worked, so I'm hopefully looking for something else to help!
Unfortunately none of the above fixes have worked, so I'm hopefully looking for something else to help!
Okay, so G&G isn't loading for me either and Artifracture is giving me this error: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TttLAoe.png[/img] I can't find the Alternate Socket option in my settings though?
Okay, so G&G isn't loading for me either and Artifracture is giving me this error:

TttLAoe.png

I can't find the Alternate Socket option in my settings though?
Same here! I can't track down the alt. socket either. It's a shame it happened during an event but hopefully they'll track down the problem soon
Same here! I can't track down the alt. socket either. It's a shame it happened during an event but hopefully they'll track down the problem soon
Yeah :(

Luckily I found out I can still acces coli on mobile, but still not on laptop. I'm just gonna hope it can get fixed before notn ends...
Yeah :(

Luckily I found out I can still acces coli on mobile, but still not on laptop. I'm just gonna hope it can get fixed before notn ends...
1 2