Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NoTN Wind and Light Ancient hints?
1 2 3
yea theres no way its not an auraboa, it just lines up with how some notn familiars tend to reference existing dragon breeds and particularly usually those that got added that year

the yellow one could either be a really abstracted aberration or really abstracted sandsurge to be honest
yea theres no way its not an auraboa, it just lines up with how some notn familiars tend to reference existing dragon breeds and particularly usually those that got added that year

the yellow one could either be a really abstracted aberration or really abstracted sandsurge to be honest
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-12-17 11:54:48" ] I like to interpret the Ponder Orb having three heads. The left deer head, then the dragon head(?) in the middle, and a screeching bird/phoenix head on the right (it's next to the pedestal wing). I don't think it's an Aberration head. It might just be a collection of misty animals in the crystal, sort of like trapped spirits. [/quote] [font=american gothic][size=4]This. It definitely looks like that- whatever it is- it has three heads.
DoubleO wrote on 2023-12-17 11:54:48:
I like to interpret the Ponder Orb having three heads. The left deer head, then the dragon head(?) in the middle, and a screeching bird/phoenix head on the right (it's next to the pedestal wing).

I don't think it's an Aberration head. It might just be a collection of misty animals in the crystal, sort of like trapped spirits.
This. It definitely looks like that- whatever it is- it has three heads.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I thought that the yellow one was two imperial heads, referencing emperors. green one definitely reads as aurabora to me.
I thought that the yellow one was two imperial heads, referencing emperors. green one definitely reads as aurabora to me.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
The recent NotN familiars often take the shape of already known dragon breeds so they're likely based on Auraboas and Aberrations, not new breeds. In the Aberrations' lore, they can be unique in shape and size so this may be in reference to Abbies taking on different looks.
The recent NotN familiars often take the shape of already known dragon breeds so they're likely based on Auraboas and Aberrations, not new breeds. In the Aberrations' lore, they can be unique in shape and size so this may be in reference to Abbies taking on different looks.
Auraboa and Luminax [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [spoiler]source: I drew them[/spoiler]
Auraboa and Luminax source: I drew them
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Yellow one looks like a deer, wolf, and bird to me.
Yellow one looks like a deer, wolf, and bird to me.
FeIiZnO.png
[quote name="osiem" date="2023-12-17 12:24:32" ] Auraboa and Luminax [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [spoiler]source: I drew them[/spoiler] [/quote] Should've known the this year's favorite new NotN familiars were made by you! Perfectly shiny as always :]!!
osiem wrote on 2023-12-17 12:24:32:

Should've known the this year's favorite new NotN familiars were made by you! Perfectly shiny as always :]!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="osiem" date="2023-12-17 12:24:32" ] Auraboa and Luminax [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [spoiler]source: I drew them[/spoiler] [/quote] I'm so happy the 2nd is Luminax! I was hoping we'd eventually get something of him!
I'm so happy the 2nd is Luminax! I was hoping we'd eventually get something of him!
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
[quote name="osiem" date="2023-12-17 12:24:32" ] Auraboa and Luminax [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [spoiler]source: I drew them[/spoiler] [/quote] Thank you for clarification! They look great! I'm really liking the new familiars this year.

Thank you for clarification! They look great! I'm really liking the new familiars this year.
any imagery of a dragon associated with light that has multiple heads is a big red flag in my book.
any imagery of a dragon associated with light that has multiple heads is a big red flag in my book.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
1 2 3