Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | strange chest egg rate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
How's yours? I cracked open about 40 and only got one egg...
How's yours? I cracked open about 40 and only got one egg...
I've got 1 egg out of 13 chests so far, but I doubt it'll stay that good of a ratio for long haha
I've got 1 egg out of 13 chests so far, but I doubt it'll stay that good of a ratio for long haha
FR time +9hrs
Only opened uhh I think 6 before I realized the achievements were bugged and stopped, but I got one!

edit: 25 chests opened now and 2 eggs total collected :)
edit 2: 50 -> 4!
Only opened uhh I think 6 before I realized the achievements were bugged and stopped, but I got one!

edit: 25 chests opened now and 2 eggs total collected :)
edit 2: 50 -> 4!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
ive opened around 55 chests, and only two eggs...... though i think im just unlucky!
ive opened around 55 chests, and only two eggs...... though i think im just unlucky!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
It should be about 8% so 8 eggs in 100 chests, but you honestly wont see that until you've opened hundreds of chests. Some folks will get lucky, some not so much. This is from last year: [quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-18 13:19:06" ] For balancing purposes, it was reduced to 8% due to all NotN materials now being able to be converted to chests all the time. The change in those trades being available at all time will create a not insignificant bump in the amount of chests players can earn. There are also 10 new notn coliseum enemies and the small bump of Arlo being able to award items by mustering. It’s probably still going to work out that there will be more eggs in circulation this year when compared to last, but we made the small change rather than a large one because we’d rather err on the side of players getting too much! For those reporting 5%, that is unfortunately the rng at work. I hope you get more lucky drops in the future! [/quote]
It should be about 8% so 8 eggs in 100 chests, but you honestly wont see that until you've opened hundreds of chests. Some folks will get lucky, some not so much.

This is from last year:
Undel wrote on 2022-12-18 13:19:06:
For balancing purposes, it was reduced to 8% due to all NotN materials now being able to be converted to chests all the time. The change in those trades being available at all time will create a not insignificant bump in the amount of chests players can earn. There are also 10 new notn coliseum enemies and the small bump of Arlo being able to award items by mustering.

It’s probably still going to work out that there will be more eggs in circulation this year when compared to last, but we made the small change rather than a large one because we’d rather err on the side of players getting too much!

For those reporting 5%, that is unfortunately the rng at work. I hope you get more lucky drops in the future!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
5 eggs 1 paisley and 1 smirch from 52 chests. so I'm a little above average but it will even out in time I know.
5 eggs 1 paisley and 1 smirch from 52 chests. so I'm a little above average but it will even out in time I know.
I'm on 40 chests with no eggs. Probably just unlucky but it feels like the droprate is lower than last year.
I'm on 40 chests with no eggs. Probably just unlucky but it feels like the droprate is lower than last year.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I cracked open about 30 chests so far and found 3 eggs, which seems to line up pretty well with the chest egg rate.

Sorry about your RNG!! Wishing you luck!
I cracked open about 30 chests so far and found 3 eggs, which seems to line up pretty well with the chest egg rate.

Sorry about your RNG!! Wishing you luck!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
opened 1 chest got 0 eggs. i dont want to test my luck beyond this.
opened 1 chest got 0 eggs. i dont want to test my luck beyond this.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
i got 2 eggs in 7 chests.... didn't realize i was that lucky 0_o
i got 2 eggs in 7 chests.... didn't realize i was that lucky 0_o
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her