Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | strange chest egg rate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
My first chest had an egg!
My first chest had an egg!
Yeesh! Bad RNG. Only 16 in no egg, mayhaps I have a long way to go D:
The chances no doubt have not changed, there's always these posts on an event and the staff always confirm nothing has changed haha. With something like eggs especially, I think they're mention if they have.

(also how th' heck did you acquire 40 chests in 2 hours??)

[edit] 1 in 26 \(._.)/ the RNG Gods don't totally hate me, but I am not well favoured.
Yeesh! Bad RNG. Only 16 in no egg, mayhaps I have a long way to go D:
The chances no doubt have not changed, there's always these posts on an event and the staff always confirm nothing has changed haha. With something like eggs especially, I think they're mention if they have.

(also how th' heck did you acquire 40 chests in 2 hours??)

[edit] 1 in 26 \(._.)/ the RNG Gods don't totally hate me, but I am not well favoured.
FObX7rS.png
(I'm really lucky with coli drops and exchanging with higgins & buying them off the ah. But I can't get any eggs qwq. Such is rng)
(I'm really lucky with coli drops and exchanging with higgins & buying them off the ah. But I can't get any eggs qwq. Such is rng)
40 chests, 4 eggs so far
40 chests, 4 eggs so far

I was quite fortunate! I opened 10 chests and got 2 eggs :D

Also my first item from my first chest this year was First Wish which made me so unbelievably giddy hehehe

Update: after about 150 chests, I'm sitting at 7 eggs. Not great, but it could be worse.

I was quite fortunate! I opened 10 chests and got 2 eggs :D

Also my first item from my first chest this year was First Wish which made me so unbelievably giddy hehehe

Update: after about 150 chests, I'm sitting at 7 eggs. Not great, but it could be worse.

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I've gotten 1 egg so far, and I've opened probably about 15 or so.
I've gotten 1 egg so far, and I've opened probably about 15 or so.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
6 eggs from 87 chests (did all of my familiars over the course of about two hours... wrist hurty.)
6 eggs from 87 chests (did all of my familiars over the course of about two hours... wrist hurty.)
90 chests opened so far, and I got exactly 9 eggs, which is a pretty high 10%. It's probably skewed because my first 10 chests this year contained four eggs. :o

10 Strange Chests opened, showing among the loot 4 Nocturne eggs
90 chests opened so far, and I got exactly 9 eggs, which is a pretty high 10%. It's probably skewed because my first 10 chests this year contained four eggs. :o

10 Strange Chests opened, showing among the loot 4 Nocturne eggs
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
24 chests… one egg. Not looking great but I’ll take whatever I can get
24 chests… one egg. Not looking great but I’ll take whatever I can get
zVzI8uZ.jpg
70 chests and got 8 eggs. Couldn't resist hatching one egg so down to 7 again