Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tertiary trim | beard/fishbone/scuttle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Scarecrows i've added you for bearded bangles original and baubles brown, thank you so much!! it means a ton to me that you enjoy my work so far :D <33

@Khuzdul i've added you for the original baubles and flourish, i'm so glad you like them!! :D oh man Ulf is absolutely stunning in both poses - i wouldn't be able to choose between the two :0 what a gorgeous sandsurge, would you mind if i added him to the featured section? he deserves a spotlight <3

@bonivich hi hi!! aaaa it feels so great to finally have the shop open!! i swear putting together the post itself was a big block in getting these out, i really appreciate you sticking around while i figured it out <3 i've added you for the five copies you specified, thank you so much again!! it means a ton that you like them :D <33

@Scarecrows i've added you for bearded bangles original and baubles brown, thank you so much!! it means a ton to me that you enjoy my work so far :D <33

@Khuzdul i've added you for the original baubles and flourish, i'm so glad you like them!! :D oh man Ulf is absolutely stunning in both poses - i wouldn't be able to choose between the two :0 what a gorgeous sandsurge, would you mind if i added him to the featured section? he deserves a spotlight <3

@bonivich hi hi!! aaaa it feels so great to finally have the shop open!! i swear putting together the post itself was a big block in getting these out, i really appreciate you sticking around while i figured it out <3 i've added you for the five copies you specified, thank you so much again!! it means a ton that you like them :D <33

96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
@Plasmic hi hi! yes! i'm super sorry i probably should've put a note somewhere but the preorder list is definitely carrying over, the first bearded bangles (blue) run is actually in the queue at the moment and i should be getting them back any day now! :] (i omitted runs i've already submitted on the spreadsheet for space)

thanks for checking in! :D
@Plasmic hi hi! yes! i'm super sorry i probably should've put a note somewhere but the preorder list is definitely carrying over, the first bearded bangles (blue) run is actually in the queue at the moment and i should be getting them back any day now! :] (i omitted runs i've already submitted on the spreadsheet for space)

thanks for checking in! :D
@Fiedlerite
Sure! Go for it :D I don't mind if he's in there ^^
@Fiedlerite
Sure! Go for it :D I don't mind if he's in there ^^
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fiedlerite Oh, how exciting that you've got your shop up and running now! I'd like a slot for Bearded Baubles (Brown), please Also, I just gened up a dragon to wear my copy of the red recolor of bearded bangles! Super excited for when she ages up and can wear it <3 (I now have [i]four[/i] sandsurges wearing various colors of the accent, ha) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91312794][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4091822&skin=53520&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Fiedlerite Oh, how exciting that you've got your shop up and running now!

I'd like a slot for Bearded Baubles (Brown), please

Also, I just gened up a dragon to wear my copy of the red recolor of bearded bangles! Super excited for when she ages up and can wear it <3 (I now have four sandsurges wearing various colors of the accent, ha)
scry?sdid=4091822&skin=53520&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@Fiedlerite
I would like a slot for 1 original Bearded Baubles, please!
@Fiedlerite
I would like a slot for 1 original Bearded Baubles, please!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Hello! I'm confused about your pinglist system and would like to know if there's a pinglist for new accents releases, to keep up with your shop, and not for current accents you are offering? Thanks for the help!
Hello! I'm confused about your pinglist system and would like to know if there's a pinglist for new accents releases, to keep up with your shop, and not for current accents you are offering? Thanks for the help!
@Fiedlerite Hello! I asked to be added to the next run of bearded bangles on the old thread, but I would love to be on the bearded baubles run instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just love the m pose and I'm really excited to see this version now in your shop.
@Fiedlerite Hello! I asked to be added to the next run of bearded bangles on the old thread, but I would love to be on the bearded baubles run instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just love the m pose and I'm really excited to see this version now in your shop.
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
[font=courier] oh my gosh I'm so excited to see the shop back up! you make such wonderful umas! bearded is one of my favorite terts for sandsurges so to have one specific for the gene is seriously amazing. thank you! i'd love to be on the slot for green, red, brown and two slots for original [i]Bearded Baubles[/i] please! here's Mithril! if you like her enough, i would love for her to be featured! ^^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86714159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867142/86714159_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
oh my gosh I'm so excited to see the shop back up! you make such wonderful umas! bearded is one of my favorite terts for sandsurges so to have one specific for the gene is seriously amazing. thank you!

i'd love to be on the slot for green, red, brown and two slots for original Bearded Baubles please!

here's Mithril! if you like her enough, i would love for her to be featured! ^^
86714159_350.png
03_03.jpg
@Fiedlerite

A slot for Fishbone Flourish, please!
@Fiedlerite

A slot for Fishbone Flourish, please!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@vortexbreakdown hi hi! i've added you for brown baubles! :D oh man i LOVE Inanna, gosh her colors are exactly my vibe, love love love the blues of rust sailfish and how well they match the obsidian blend - aaa i wish permababy skins were a thing cause her little hatchling beard is the cutest thing :] mind if i add her plus your other sandsurges to the featured post? thank you so much!!

@Teba added you for original bearded baubles, thank you so much!! :D

@Khadjin hi hi! what you're looking for is the general pinglist on the intro post :] actually it would make sense to rename it for specify it's for new designs, i'm gonna make that change rn :0 but here you go, sorry for the confusion!

@prinsrobot sure thing and no worries at all! i've switched you from original bearded bangles to original bearded baubles <3

@Askesis aaaa thank you so much!! i'm so happy to be all set up and open again and it means a ton that you guys like the umas so far <3 the best part of it is seeing all the gorgeous dragons that end up wearing them omg - Mithril is so so stunning and her design is so satisfying to look at, her colors work so well together!! she is definitely getting a featured spot :D <3

@vortexbreakdown hi hi! i've added you for brown baubles! :D oh man i LOVE Inanna, gosh her colors are exactly my vibe, love love love the blues of rust sailfish and how well they match the obsidian blend - aaa i wish permababy skins were a thing cause her little hatchling beard is the cutest thing :] mind if i add her plus your other sandsurges to the featured post? thank you so much!!

@Teba added you for original bearded baubles, thank you so much!! :D

@Khadjin hi hi! what you're looking for is the general pinglist on the intro post :] actually it would make sense to rename it for specify it's for new designs, i'm gonna make that change rn :0 but here you go, sorry for the confusion!

@prinsrobot sure thing and no worries at all! i've switched you from original bearded bangles to original bearded baubles <3

@Askesis aaaa thank you so much!! i'm so happy to be all set up and open again and it means a ton that you guys like the umas so far <3 the best part of it is seeing all the gorgeous dragons that end up wearing them omg - Mithril is so so stunning and her design is so satisfying to look at, her colors work so well together!! she is definitely getting a featured spot :D <3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19