Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fest Skin Challenge] I give YOU 500g
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Thank you kindly for the honorable mention -
and congratulations to the winners! Everyone else who participated did an amazing job, too!

Thank you kindly for the honorable mention -
and congratulations to the winners! Everyone else who participated did an amazing job, too!
_ lCK29fT.png
10Weczj.png
kCHWEjf.png
vK3lNF1.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
Congrats to the winners and a major thank you to the hosts of this challenge! It was fun to join and I loved seeing other people who were submitting skins for the first time like me!

I want to eventually make custom skins for my dragons so I definitely appreciated getting a chance to test the waters! ^^
Congrats to the winners and a major thank you to the hosts of this challenge! It was fun to join and I loved seeing other people who were submitting skins for the first time like me!

I want to eventually make custom skins for my dragons so I definitely appreciated getting a chance to test the waters! ^^
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone who submitted! I was really glad to have the extra motivation to finish my entry, and such an event is so incredibly generous. It's been really nice to follow all the activity in the thread, too! Thanks again for hosting <3
Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone who submitted! I was really glad to have the extra motivation to finish my entry, and such an event is so incredibly generous. It's been really nice to follow all the activity in the thread, too! Thanks again for hosting <3
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
Super surprised about winning since this is the first skin I've ever made!
Thankyou so much for running this!! I've been too nervous to participate in skin contests until now.
Everyone's entries looked super cool!
Super surprised about winning since this is the first skin I've ever made!
Thankyou so much for running this!! I've been too nervous to participate in skin contests until now.
Everyone's entries looked super cool!
arcane.gif hh5n4WA.png
NN9NPXA.png
7A7cEAI.png
5hF3FGk.png
ugUahiN.png
EhlmcQh.png

MFt2hm4.png

oQlTGMl.png
2jEFXBl.png
Thank you, and congrats to the winners and honorable mentions!! Really cool to see so many entries for one festival [emoji=earth rune size=1] [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
Thank you, and congrats to the winners and honorable mentions!! Really cool to see so many entries for one festival Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Congrats to the winners! All the skins are beautiful. Happy Rockbreaker’s!
Congrats to the winners! All the skins are beautiful. Happy Rockbreaker’s!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
i was able to find a bogsneak accent i wanted because of the entries so im happy, its a shame only 1/6 of the unpopular breeds made it through though despite the contest.
i was able to find a bogsneak accent i wanted because of the entries so im happy, its a shame only 1/6 of the unpopular breeds made it through though despite the contest.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
i never got around to posting here, but i knew yall were doing it from the frblr thread and wanted to say thanks to yall for running it! it was v fun to see so many rockbreakers entries and even tho i didnt participate in the thread, it was good motivation to actually do an entry this year knowing so many folks were also doing it [:
i never got around to posting here, but i knew yall were doing it from the frblr thread and wanted to say thanks to yall for running it! it was v fun to see so many rockbreakers entries and even tho i didnt participate in the thread, it was good motivation to actually do an entry this year knowing so many folks were also doing it [:
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
any way you can enter this retroactively lol?
any way you can enter this retroactively lol?
Out of curiosity, has anyone received their gems from this yet? I haven't, and I'm not sure if they're still working on sending them out, or if i just missed the crossroads
Out of curiosity, has anyone received their gems from this yet? I haven't, and I'm not sure if they're still working on sending them out, or if i just missed the crossroads
signature.pngsignature-copy.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81