Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fest Skin Challenge] I give YOU 500g
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81
@ArcticTale
i fixed it TwT my bad
@ArcticTale
i fixed it TwT my bad
@dems & @brightmyth that was a RIDE. unsure how close this cuts to earth theming, but i’ve always associated the myth of brutus/similar with the earth?? if not- it was a lot of fun to speedrun a skin in an hour haha (finally figured out how to make em, too) [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/CONcwLo.png[/img][/center] [center]Fullsize;[img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/586219171298410527/1177514043326603336/IMG_5310.png[/img][/center]
@dems & @brightmyth
that was a RIDE. unsure how close this cuts to earth theming, but i’ve always associated the myth of brutus/similar with the earth?? if not- it was a lot of fun to speedrun a skin in an hour haha (finally figured out how to make em, too)
CONcwLo.png
Fullsize;IMG_5310.png
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
[font=timesnewroman]Not late!! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3285797/29#post_55560864 [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/771828098609840178/1177517470211387512/Dragonhome_Minetrain.png[/img] @dems @Mythicalviper
Not late!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3285797/29#post_55560864

Dragonhome_Minetrain.png

@dems
@Mythicalviper
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@dems @mythicalviper scampers over with my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3285797/29#post_55560775]entry submission[/url] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/639721664476610560/1177514640465473566/halcyon_dreams.png[/img]
@dems @mythicalviper

scampers over with my entry submission

halcyon_dreams.png
OSdYejY.png
I've added everyone with valid entries! Thank you everyone for participating in the contest, the deadline has now passed and the contest is closed! Take a look at all the entries at the link below.

NOTE: My use of valid is only evaluating that the entry is sized properly and lines and shadows are clipped correctly. I am not evaluating relevance to Earth Flight at this time.

Myth, August, and I will be going through the entries this weekend and next week to evaluate them for the participation gems, as well as for the Early Bird and Design Challenge raffles! Please be patient, as we've got other obligations and may take a while to get through all of the entries (over 250 total!).
I've added everyone with valid entries! Thank you everyone for participating in the contest, the deadline has now passed and the contest is closed! Take a look at all the entries at the link below.

NOTE: My use of valid is only evaluating that the entry is sized properly and lines and shadows are clipped correctly. I am not evaluating relevance to Earth Flight at this time.

Myth, August, and I will be going through the entries this weekend and next week to evaluate them for the participation gems, as well as for the Early Bird and Design Challenge raffles! Please be patient, as we've got other obligations and may take a while to get through all of the entries (over 250 total!).
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems sorry to bother you - but why did my entry not qualify?
@dems sorry to bother you - but why did my entry not qualify?
lriUxTs.png
@TapestryTenant

An entry was required to ping both myself and MythicalViper with a link to the entry in the official site competition. Your entry did not ping either of us unfortunately.
@TapestryTenant

An entry was required to ping both myself and MythicalViper with a link to the entry in the official site competition. Your entry did not ping either of us unfortunately.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
oh whoops. Suppose I'm late. I did make a skin and learn a lot!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857070776569430089/1177075296516702289/magdeburgridgeback.png[/img] for everyone: got any advice on matching what you're drawing to shadows and lines? is it just a matter of getting a feel for where it'll be really noticable and disruptive or not? Like on mine, I got the legs pretty okay, but the skull ended up in a strange spot with shadows directly over it in a way that doesn't look very good imo. TLDR: what are ways to mitigate the effect of the lines and shadows? is it a matter of working around them or are there ways to lessen how obvious they are?
oh whoops. Suppose I'm late. I did make a skin and learn a lot!!

magdeburgridgeback.png

for everyone: got any advice on matching what you're drawing to shadows and lines? is it just a matter of getting a feel for where it'll be really noticable and disruptive or not? Like on mine, I got the legs pretty okay, but the skull ended up in a strange spot with shadows directly over it in a way that doesn't look very good imo.

TLDR: what are ways to mitigate the effect of the lines and shadows? is it a matter of working around them or are there ways to lessen how obvious they are?
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
@asolrock

Tinting the shadows/lines to a color similar to the dragon is probably the best solution anyone's come up with at this point ^^ of course, you have to make sure the lines/shadows are still visible despite being closer in shades to the base color.

The harder alternative is to work around them. There are also some artists who work with them, letting the dragon's natural shadows and lines be their rendering instead of having to do any shading/lighting themselves. Generally as you create more skins, you'll find what works best for your style.
@asolrock

Tinting the shadows/lines to a color similar to the dragon is probably the best solution anyone's come up with at this point ^^ of course, you have to make sure the lines/shadows are still visible despite being closer in shades to the base color.

The harder alternative is to work around them. There are also some artists who work with them, letting the dragon's natural shadows and lines be their rendering instead of having to do any shading/lighting themselves. Generally as you create more skins, you'll find what works best for your style.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
"@barelysparrow

Your entry has left the base layers visible. You also should not submit your entry to the regular skins and accents queue, just posting in the contest thread is enough to count as an entry."

@Dems Dang, thanks for the heads up. I edited my submission to add the one without base layers, but I don't know if it is disqualifying since I got to it late? Also thanks for the info about not needing to submit to the queue. All the tutorials blueprint purchasing listed as a next step and because I'm not in the forums very often, I was struggling to figure out how to submit an image. I wound up thinking somehow that I needed to get a blueprint in order to generate an image link? Womp womp. I figured it out in the end!

"@barelysparrow

Your entry has left the base layers visible. You also should not submit your entry to the regular skins and accents queue, just posting in the contest thread is enough to count as an entry."

@Dems Dang, thanks for the heads up. I edited my submission to add the one without base layers, but I don't know if it is disqualifying since I got to it late? Also thanks for the info about not needing to submit to the queue. All the tutorials blueprint purchasing listed as a next step and because I'm not in the forums very often, I was struggling to figure out how to submit an image. I wound up thinking somehow that I needed to get a blueprint in order to generate an image link? Womp womp. I figured it out in the end!

1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81