Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merry Halloween Discussion (D5)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
[quote name="restlessStardust" date="2023-12-14 11:48:33" ] [quote name="CreatorsDilemma" date="2023-12-14 11:45:57" ] Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @\RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar. [/quote] I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing. [/quote] It explicitly says Dilemma can only use it on himself? In that case, I’m more inclined to think yesterday was the result of maybe a maf copycat ability then. Maybe they copied Dilemma and then used it last day phase. Gonna be real, I don’t know what the benefit of having that ability as town would be though. I guess maybe to prevent an mis elim, if Dilemma [i]is[/i] town? But I don’t know if I would intuitively consider that a town ability. I guess it’s something to sit on and think about for now, it’s not as immediately incriminating as it seemed before.
restlessStardust wrote on 2023-12-14 11:48:33:
CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2023-12-14 11:45:57:
Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @\RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar.
I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing.

It explicitly says Dilemma can only use it on himself? In that case, I’m more inclined to think yesterday was the result of maybe a maf copycat ability then. Maybe they copied Dilemma and then used it last day phase. Gonna be real, I don’t know what the benefit of having that ability as town would be though. I guess maybe to prevent an mis elim, if Dilemma is town? But I don’t know if I would intuitively consider that a town ability. I guess it’s something to sit on and think about for now, it’s not as immediately incriminating as it seemed before.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2023-12-14 12:08:12" ] [quote name="restlessStardust" date="2023-12-14 11:48:33" ] [quote name="CreatorsDilemma" date="2023-12-14 11:45:57" ] Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @\RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar. [/quote] I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing. [/quote] It explicitly says Dilemma can only use it on himself? In that case, I’m more inclined to think yesterday was the result of maybe a maf copycat ability then. Maybe they copied Dilemma and then used it last day phase. Gonna be real, I don’t know what the benefit of having that ability as town would be though. I guess maybe to prevent an mis elim, if Dilemma [i]is[/i] town? But I don’t know if I would intuitively consider that a town ability. I guess it’s something to sit on and think about for now, it’s not as immediately incriminating as it seemed before. [/quote] agreeing with you here pastry- it would make sense to have a town/mafia counterpart for the ability if it IS the case, which would make dilemma have a townlean in my eyes is there anyone that we're not confident will survive the night right now?
TastyPastry wrote on 2023-12-14 12:08:12:
restlessStardust wrote on 2023-12-14 11:48:33:
CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2023-12-14 11:45:57:
Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @\RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar.
I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing.

It explicitly says Dilemma can only use it on himself? In that case, I’m more inclined to think yesterday was the result of maybe a maf copycat ability then. Maybe they copied Dilemma and then used it last day phase. Gonna be real, I don’t know what the benefit of having that ability as town would be though. I guess maybe to prevent an mis elim, if Dilemma is town? But I don’t know if I would intuitively consider that a town ability. I guess it’s something to sit on and think about for now, it’s not as immediately incriminating as it seemed before.
agreeing with you here pastry- it would make sense to have a town/mafia counterpart for the ability if it IS the case, which would make dilemma have a townlean in my eyes

is there anyone that we're not confident will survive the night right now?
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="@CeaselessWatcher" date="2023-12-14 12:10:32" ] - snip- agreeing with you here pastry- it would make sense to have a town/mafia counterpart for the ability if it IS the case, which would make dilemma have a townlean in my eyes -snip- [/quote] I mean, it is possible that we have a maf team of Lark/Dilemma/someone with a copying ability, which does not completely clear Dilemma of suspicion, imo. Possibly Lark was the one with the copying ability, which is why they were so nonchalant about being eliminated because they’d already planned to use it right before lockdown. Then the third person could be a poisoner who gave you frostbite. But yeah, between Storia and Dilemma, I trust Storia a little less, currently. I think a lot of my ideas also hinge on Storia being mafia though, so if that isn’t the case, we will need to reevaluate later on.
@CeaselessWatcher wrote on 2023-12-14 12:10:32:
- snip-
agreeing with you here pastry- it would make sense to have a town/mafia counterpart for the ability if it IS the case, which would make dilemma have a townlean in my eyes
-snip-

I mean, it is possible that we have a maf team of Lark/Dilemma/someone with a copying ability, which does not completely clear Dilemma of suspicion, imo. Possibly Lark was the one with the copying ability, which is why they were so nonchalant about being eliminated because they’d already planned to use it right before lockdown. Then the third person could be a poisoner who gave you frostbite.

But yeah, between Storia and Dilemma, I trust Storia a little less, currently. I think a lot of my ideas also hinge on Storia being mafia though, so if that isn’t the case, we will need to reevaluate later on.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Hey all, be sure to get actions in! 4 hours to go
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Hey all, be sure to get actions in! 4 hours to go
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2023-12-14 12:08:12" ] It explicitly says Dilemma can only use it on himself? In that case, I’m more inclined to think yesterday was the result of maybe a maf copycat ability then. Maybe they copied Dilemma and then used it last day phase. [b]Gonna be real, I don’t know what the benefit of having that ability as town would be though.[/b] I guess maybe to prevent an mis elim, if Dilemma [i]is[/i] town? But I don’t know if I would intuitively consider that a town ability. I guess it’s something to sit on and think about for now, it’s not as immediately incriminating as it seemed before.[/quote] i agree that it doesn’t intuitively sound like a town ability, but its not impossible. i think the copycat theory makes a bit more sense than a townie/maf version of this particular ability tbh, and/but the skeleton thing could go either way (similar theming due to both being maf, or similar theming due to having similar roles regardless of alignment). idk. might make eliminating dilemma annoying if we go that route, unless someone has a daytime rb up their sleeve i guess.
TastyPastry wrote on 2023-12-14 12:08:12:

i agree that it doesn’t intuitively sound like a town ability, but its not impossible. i think the copycat theory makes a bit more sense than a townie/maf version of this particular ability tbh, and/but the skeleton thing could go either way (similar theming due to both being maf, or similar theming due to having similar roles regardless of alignment). idk. might make eliminating dilemma annoying if we go that route, unless someone has a daytime rb up their sleeve i guess.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Lockdown! Please do not post until locksown is lifted!
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Lockdown! Please do not post until locksown is lifted!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Start of Day 5
ChaoticPotato seemed to realize something. She looked into the cage where LarkspurDragon was kept and saw that they were now assembled into some sort of throne made of bones.

"Well. Anyways. Let's get onto business. It seems like the party is nearing a close. But there's still more to do!"

She gestured for Theybuggers to join her on stage. Theybuggers approached, unsure as to where the stage came from. When they got on stage, ChaoticPotato handed them a medal.

"Best costume award! Take your prize to the prize corner and claim an awesome award!

Theybuggers hesitated a moment before taking the medal. Nothing happened after a few moments and they pranced off.to find the prize corner.
Night 4 has ended and Day 5 has begun! Theybuggers was killed! They were Frosty! 3 Items have been sent out!

Illimination!

Tastypastry visited CreatorsDilemma < I errantly put Tanglefire in the announcement
CaptainTsundere visited SilverDragon568
CreatorsDilemma visited Theybuggers
SilverDragon568 visited Storia
Start of Day 5
ChaoticPotato seemed to realize something. She looked into the cage where LarkspurDragon was kept and saw that they were now assembled into some sort of throne made of bones.

"Well. Anyways. Let's get onto business. It seems like the party is nearing a close. But there's still more to do!"

She gestured for Theybuggers to join her on stage. Theybuggers approached, unsure as to where the stage came from. When they got on stage, ChaoticPotato handed them a medal.

"Best costume award! Take your prize to the prize corner and claim an awesome award!

Theybuggers hesitated a moment before taking the medal. Nothing happened after a few moments and they pranced off.to find the prize corner.
Night 4 has ended and Day 5 has begun! Theybuggers was killed! They were Frosty! 3 Items have been sent out!

Illimination!

Tastypastry visited CreatorsDilemma < I errantly put Tanglefire in the announcement
CaptainTsundere visited SilverDragon568
CreatorsDilemma visited Theybuggers
SilverDragon568 visited Storia

Clayton Academy
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Clayton Academy
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Lockdown! Please do not post until lockdown is lifted
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere

Lockdown! Please do not post until lockdown is lifted

Clayton Academy
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere
Start of Night 5
Everyone seemed thoroughly confused at the turn of events - one minute the mod was collecting votes and the next she threw the basket to the ground

"Meh. You know, I just want to play another game. Tastypastry, could you go get the cheese?"

Tastypastry (definitely not Tanglefire, whoever confused them must be a doofus) stared at the mod in disbelief. How was she expecting Tastypastry to carry the cheese with her bat paws? Tastypastry skittered off when the mod gestured, not wanting to be turned *into* cheese.
Day 5 has ended and Night 5 has begun! Please get all actions in by 18:00 FRT 12.15.23. The phase has been extended an hour due to the circumstances surrounding its end.

1 item has been sent out!

Tastypastry has been eliminated! They were Bat they left a will!

Hi guys! So my active ability lets me choose a player and I’ll be able to see who they visited that night. I have a 2-shot passive that lets me survive night-kills; so far, it has not activated yet, so if I’m dead, I’m guessing I got roleblocked.

Here are the results of my active:
N1 - used on ArtMajor —> did not visit anyone
N2 - used on CeaselessWatcher —> failed to get a result
N3 - used on Dilemma—> did not visit anyone

Personally, I’d advise you target players in this order for elimination: Storia —> Dilemma —> Silver.

The Dilemma/Silver order doesn’t matter much, tbh; your call, but these three are the only ones who aren’t essentially conf town in my opinion.

If Storia flips town, then Crow is no longer conf town; conversely, if Storia flips maf, then Crow is definitely for sure conf town. Good luck!
@ArtMajor
@CreatorsDilemma
@Theybuggers
@winterprism
@LarkspurDragon
@EmbertheSkywing
@SilverDragon568
@tastypastry
@restlessStardust
@CeaselessWatcher
@SpiderQueen8
@Storia
@CaptainTsundere
Start of Night 5
Everyone seemed thoroughly confused at the turn of events - one minute the mod was collecting votes and the next she threw the basket to the ground

"Meh. You know, I just want to play another game. Tastypastry, could you go get the cheese?"

Tastypastry (definitely not Tanglefire, whoever confused them must be a doofus) stared at the mod in disbelief. How was she expecting Tastypastry to carry the cheese with her bat paws? Tastypastry skittered off when the mod gestured, not wanting to be turned *into* cheese.
Day 5 has ended and Night 5 has begun! Please get all actions in by 18:00 FRT 12.15.23. The phase has been extended an hour due to the circumstances surrounding its end.

1 item has been sent out!

Tastypastry has been eliminated! They were Bat they left a will!

Hi guys! So my active ability lets me choose a player and I’ll be able to see who they visited that night. I have a 2-shot passive that lets me survive night-kills; so far, it has not activated yet, so if I’m dead, I’m guessing I got roleblocked.

Here are the results of my active:
N1 - used on ArtMajor —> did not visit anyone
N2 - used on CeaselessWatcher —> failed to get a result
N3 - used on Dilemma—> did not visit anyone

Personally, I’d advise you target players in this order for elimination: Storia —> Dilemma —> Silver.

The Dilemma/Silver order doesn’t matter much, tbh; your call, but these three are the only ones who aren’t essentially conf town in my opinion.

If Storia flips town, then Crow is no longer conf town; conversely, if Storia flips maf, then Crow is definitely for sure conf town. Good luck!

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64