Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Preparing For NotN (Updated 2023)
1 2 3
bookmark! It's is my first year of NoTN, so this is really helpful!

(if you want me to delete this I can)
bookmark! It's is my first year of NoTN, so this is really helpful!

(if you want me to delete this I can)
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
@PlatonicPluto @Swiftstrike5
Nah, you guys should be all good. Pretty sure I reserved the amount of posts that I need. Thank you for the encouragement haha. I underestimated what a task this would be.
@PlatonicPluto @Swiftstrike5
Nah, you guys should be all good. Pretty sure I reserved the amount of posts that I need. Thank you for the encouragement haha. I underestimated what a task this would be.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Felt. Info hoarding is always a bigger task than ya think it is. But gods is it satisfying XD Looking great so far though!
Felt. Info hoarding is always a bigger task than ya think it is. But gods is it satisfying XD Looking great so far though!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
I don't know how big a tip this is, but I always forget that the extra mimic opponents make the coli harder, particularly in the higher venues. At least it seems that way for me. I go into my usual venues with my usual teams to level some fodder and get wiped out the first few rounds until I figure things out again.
I don't know how big a tip this is, but I always forget that the extra mimic opponents make the coli harder, particularly in the higher venues. At least it seems that way for me. I go into my usual venues with my usual teams to level some fodder and get wiped out the first few rounds until I figure things out again.
LvA Contribution
Thank you so much for this! I started playing again recently but it's been so many years since my last NoTN! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Thank you so much for this! I started playing again recently but it's been so many years since my last NoTN!
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Alright! Finally completed! All the info I had planned originally is there but I'll probably come back and edit it with more stuff as things happen or I remember more but that's the basics at least. Enjoy, hope it's useful!
Alright! Finally completed! All the info I had planned originally is there but I'll probably come back and edit it with more stuff as things happen or I remember more but that's the basics at least. Enjoy, hope it's useful!
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
YOU LEGEND thank you for this!!! Can't wait to see what new stuff we get this year, and what drops in the new venue!
YOU LEGEND thank you for this!!! Can't wait to see what new stuff we get this year, and what drops in the new venue!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Ah thank you for this. I would have forgotten about the achievements.
Ah thank you for this. I would have forgotten about the achievements.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Thank you for the updated guide, and the reminder not to get burned out [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Good luck to you!
Thank you for the updated guide, and the reminder not to get burned out Good luck to you!
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______