Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pokemon/fr language mixups
1 2 3
i do something like this but in reverse

in toontown rewritten there's an attack called sound that can attack all enemies at once but with weaker damage, and i keep mistaking elim for that in the coli and i get really confused as to why the kamaitachis haven't all keeled over at once
i do something like this but in reverse

in toontown rewritten there's an attack called sound that can attack all enemies at once but with weaker damage, and i keep mistaking elim for that in the coli and i get really confused as to why the kamaitachis haven't all keeled over at once
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Once I came across an alt colored familiar in the coli and I genuinely thought it was a shiny for a bit.
Once I came across an alt colored familiar in the coli and I genuinely thought it was a shiny for a bit.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I do something somewhat similar where I'll think of stat buff skills in FR as the emotion system from Omori due to that being one of my interests. I've thought to my myself "Okay I need to make this dragon Angry before I use Elim so it does more damage" before.
I do something somewhat similar where I'll think of stat buff skills in FR as the emotion system from Omori due to that being one of my interests. I've thought to my myself "Okay I need to make this dragon Angry before I use Elim so it does more damage" before.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Not necessarily language, but I mix up the type weaknesses/resistances a lot in coli
Like wym water is weak to ice?? Water is supposed to resist ice, what is this tomfoolery
Not necessarily language, but I mix up the type weaknesses/resistances a lot in coli
Like wym water is weak to ice?? Water is supposed to resist ice, what is this tomfoolery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I play wolvden and my language is completely mixed. like I will talk about my FR pack and the pups I just hatched, but I will also talk about my freshly hatched wolves
I play wolvden and my language is completely mixed. like I will talk about my FR pack and the pups I just hatched, but I will also talk about my freshly hatched wolves
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I know how Gaoler is supposed to be pronounced, but I keep pronouncing it like Galar in my head anyways.
Also not really a language thing but as someone who is very familiar with the pokemon type matchups, I’ve definitely been a bit confused during coli
I know how Gaoler is supposed to be pronounced, but I keep pronouncing it like Galar in my head anyways.
Also not really a language thing but as someone who is very familiar with the pokemon type matchups, I’ve definitely been a bit confused during coli
oliver | he/they | I eat stars 86184488.png
Not a Pokemon or a language thing, but I'll sometimes get the sizes of FR stacks and Minecraft stacks confused, especially after returning from a hiatus.
Not a Pokemon or a language thing, but I'll sometimes get the sizes of FR stacks and Minecraft stacks confused, especially after returning from a hiatus.
[quote name="@BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-12-12 08:30:02" ] I do something somewhat similar where I'll think of stat buff skills in FR as the emotion system from Omori due to that being one of my interests. I've thought to my myself "Okay I need to make this dragon Angry before I use Elim so it does more damage" before. [/quote] This is hilarious, and now I’m imagining my coliseum team using the Omori battle system. “Blackthorn’s attack whiffed!” “Gaboon Viperpillar became HAPPY!” “Evergreen uses COOK!” “Lorren recovered 80 HEART!”
@BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-12-12 08:30:02:
This is hilarious, and now I’m imagining my coliseum team using the Omori battle system.

“Blackthorn’s attack whiffed!”
“Gaboon Viperpillar became HAPPY!”
“Evergreen uses COOK!”
“Lorren recovered 80 HEART!”
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-12-12 11:15:06" ] [quote name="@BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-12-12 08:30:02" ] I do something somewhat similar where I'll think of stat buff skills in FR as the emotion system from Omori due to that being one of my interests. I've thought to my myself "Okay I need to make this dragon Angry before I use Elim so it does more damage" before. [/quote] This is hilarious, and now I’m imagining my coliseum team using the Omori battle system. “Blackthorn’s attack whiffed!” “Gaboon Viperpillar became HAPPY!” “Evergreen uses COOK!” “Lorren recovered 80 HEART!” [/quote] Every successful Eliminate is just "IT HIT RIGHT IN THE HEART!" and it really does not help that I often listen to the battle themes from Omori while in the Coli
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-12-12 11:15:06:
@BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-12-12 08:30:02:
This is hilarious, and now I’m imagining my coliseum team using the Omori battle system.

“Blackthorn’s attack whiffed!”
“Gaboon Viperpillar became HAPPY!”
“Evergreen uses COOK!”
“Lorren recovered 80 HEART!”

Every successful Eliminate is just "IT HIT RIGHT IN THE HEART!"

and it really does not help that I often listen to the battle themes from Omori while in the Coli
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
whenever i get killed by an elemental attack in coli i hear "it's super effective!" in my head
whenever i get killed by an elemental attack in coli i hear "it's super effective!" in my head
whgj.png
1 2 3