Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | any dec 2016 welcome weekers around now
1 2 3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/963842146396422234/1183853756106940487/image.png[/img] happy 7th birthday to us i guess it feels crazy that ive played this game consistently for 7 years... i've gotten all but 82 of the familiars at this point? got a second sprite, leveled my custom progen to 25 in time for this, participated in WvI3... but i feel like ive been buying less and less perma dragons the longer i play this game anyway i guess all this to say that it feels weird that i'm playing on an account thats as old as an american second grader LMAO
image.png

happy 7th birthday to us i guess

it feels crazy that ive played this game consistently for 7 years... i've gotten all but 82 of the familiars at this point? got a second sprite, leveled my custom progen to 25 in time for this, participated in WvI3... but i feel like ive been buying less and less perma dragons the longer i play this game

anyway i guess all this to say that it feels weird that i'm playing on an account thats as old as an american second grader LMAO
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I joined on the 16th, so my account turns 7 in 5 days. It's nice seeing others still active that joined during the same opening.
I joined on the 16th, so my account turns 7 in 5 days. It's nice seeing others still active that joined during the same opening.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
i joined in May 2016 so my account is now slightly older than 7 yrs, and it is very weird to think how long i’ve been playing [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] Edit: its been exactly 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days… excellent
i joined in May 2016 so my account is now slightly older than 7 yrs, and it is very weird to think how long i’ve been playing

Edit: its been exactly 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days… excellent
I joined in June 2016.
I joined in June 2016.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Not Dec '16, but i was in the july '16 registration period! It's cool to see that there are still some of us older accounts still around, though i still don't think of my account as "old" but... I guess it is now to most people [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Not Dec '16, but i was in the july '16 registration period! It's cool to see that there are still some of us older accounts still around, though i still don't think of my account as "old" but... I guess it is now to most people
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
i joined aug 2015 but this reminded me welcome weeks were even a thing [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/DAOKihNlNOsAAAAC/anton-ego-flashback.gif[/img]
i joined aug 2015 but this reminded me welcome weeks were even a thing

anton-ego-flashback.gif
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Are woah i didnt actually expect to see anyone from the same welcome week, that's wild, it's def nice to know theres more ppl still around!!

@Reefknot are our accounts old now.....oh god that's so weird to think about. in my head the "old accounts" are 2013-2015 and not us LOL

@plutou no same it's been so long since welcome weeks were around, i just remembered this bc of my account anniversary
@Are woah i didnt actually expect to see anyone from the same welcome week, that's wild, it's def nice to know theres more ppl still around!!

@Reefknot are our accounts old now.....oh god that's so weird to think about. in my head the "old accounts" are 2013-2015 and not us LOL

@plutou no same it's been so long since welcome weeks were around, i just remembered this bc of my account anniversary
» he/they
» FR+0
Hello there~ I remember waiting for my birthday so I would be legal age. I forgot to sign up on exact birthday, but I got signed up later in the week (just in time for NotN)!
Hello there~ I remember waiting for my birthday so I would be legal age. I forgot to sign up on exact birthday, but I got signed up later in the week (just in time for NotN)!
@PricklySnoots ANOTHER ONE!! that's so real honestly, i remember wanting to sign up for a couple months and then forgetting about the welcome weeks until december LOL, i think i mustve been a year above the minimum age?? if i knew about the site earlier i definitely would have waited for my birthday too
@PricklySnoots ANOTHER ONE!! that's so real honestly, i remember wanting to sign up for a couple months and then forgetting about the welcome weeks until december LOL, i think i mustve been a year above the minimum age?? if i knew about the site earlier i definitely would have waited for my birthday too
» he/they
» FR+0
When did they stop doing welcome weeks again? I'm a 2017 joiner but can't remember if that was still a thing or not at that time.
When did they stop doing welcome weeks again? I'm a 2017 joiner but can't remember if that was still a thing or not at that time.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2 3