Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | any dec 2016 welcome weekers around now
1 2 3
Happy seven years to us~

My date is the 18th because if I remember I had to send an email to support because my initial invite never arrived.
(Welcome weeks ended on the Saturday, iirc)

The one problem of joining right before NOTN was that I thought it was like that all year xD

Happy seven years to us~

My date is the 18th because if I remember I had to send an email to support because my initial invite never arrived.
(Welcome weeks ended on the Saturday, iirc)

The one problem of joining right before NOTN was that I thought it was like that all year xD

[quote name="Asherah" date="2023-12-12 14:54:44" ] The one problem of joining right before NOTN was that I thought it was like that all year xD [/quote] [color=brown]This is how I felt, I recall some of my Strange Chests disintegrating and being disappointed when I went to open them..
Asherah wrote on 2023-12-12 14:54:44:

This is how I felt, I recall some of my Strange Chests disintegrating and being disappointed when I went to open them..
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I saw this and immediately felt my bones to turn dust and ancient ashes; I joined during the very first 'open' join window during the very first Thundercrack Carnival! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WqeLpIJ.png[/img]
I saw this and immediately felt my bones to turn dust and ancient ashes; I joined during the very first 'open' join window during the very first Thundercrack Carnival!

WqeLpIJ.png

iiaMf9J.png
My FR anniversary was yesterday! Still can't believe I've been here for 7 years, haha.
My FR anniversary was yesterday! Still can't believe I've been here for 7 years, haha.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
[quote name="Are" date="2023-12-12 14:58:20" ] [quote name="Asherah" date="2023-12-12 14:54:44" ] The one problem of joining right before NOTN was that I thought it was like that all year xD [/quote] [color=brown]This is how I felt, I recall some of my Strange Chests disintegrating and being disappointed when I went to open them.. [/quote] oh nooo [emoji=nocturne scared size=2]
Are wrote on 2023-12-12 14:58:20:
Asherah wrote on 2023-12-12 14:54:44:

This is how I felt, I recall some of my Strange Chests disintegrating and being disappointed when I went to open them..

oh nooo

Not December but I'm actually a February 2016 welcome week player and its weird to think my account will be turning eight years old in just a few months. I feel like, for how long i've been on the site, I haven't accomplished as much as a lot of other people, I never really got into familiar collecting beyond the ones I think as aesthetically cute and even then, I never saved up for Sprites or anything. I have a nice little collection of gen1s I'm pretty proud of, along with pretty much every piece of holiday apparel since 2016, so that's fun. I've been a fairly casual player the majority of my time on Flight Rising but it is fun to look back on the last eight years and all the new updates and everything, I do think 2016 Flight Rising felt very different from 2023 Flight Rising does now.

I am also reminded every time that I missed like, four welcome weeks before the Febraury one, if I had just like, set a reminder I could own Skeletal Chimes right now without needing to pay 700+ gems
Not December but I'm actually a February 2016 welcome week player and its weird to think my account will be turning eight years old in just a few months. I feel like, for how long i've been on the site, I haven't accomplished as much as a lot of other people, I never really got into familiar collecting beyond the ones I think as aesthetically cute and even then, I never saved up for Sprites or anything. I have a nice little collection of gen1s I'm pretty proud of, along with pretty much every piece of holiday apparel since 2016, so that's fun. I've been a fairly casual player the majority of my time on Flight Rising but it is fun to look back on the last eight years and all the new updates and everything, I do think 2016 Flight Rising felt very different from 2023 Flight Rising does now.

I am also reminded every time that I missed like, four welcome weeks before the Febraury one, if I had just like, set a reminder I could own Skeletal Chimes right now without needing to pay 700+ gems
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I joined in november of 2016 so yeah pretty close! woah
I joined in november of 2016 so yeah pretty close! woah
Not december, but I joined March 2016. I feel old now...
Not december, but I joined March 2016. I feel old now...
OSPKX5l.png
I joined on April 8, 2015... going to be here for 9 years on next April. I was a teen when I joined and am now a adult near her 30s. I can feel my spine creak.
I joined on April 8, 2015... going to be here for 9 years on next April. I was a teen when I joined and am now a adult near her 30s. I can feel my spine creak.
PboYqwV.png
1 2 3