Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Advent Calendar Non-Raffle!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139
December 9th - These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Christmas is my favorite holiday so I tend to go all out, but my absolute favorite parts would be... having an excuse to bake several trays of cookies and indulge in other holiday treats, decorating the house with lights and other festive assortments, and, of course, gift giving!
December 9th - These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Christmas is my favorite holiday so I tend to go all out, but my absolute favorite parts would be... having an excuse to bake several trays of cookies and indulge in other holiday treats, decorating the house with lights and other festive assortments, and, of course, gift giving!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
My favourite christmas thing is specifically christmas morning. My family gets up and we open our stockings first, then we have a big breakfast with all the fixings like bacon, eggs, hashbrowns.
My favourite christmas thing is specifically christmas morning. My family gets up and we open our stockings first, then we have a big breakfast with all the fixings like bacon, eggs, hashbrowns.
m6vglJ1.png
I love giving gifts to my friends, and volunteering to hand out meals, and spending time with family. Getting to eat a big shared meal with people I haven't seen in ages and getting to wear warm cheesy holiday clothes. It's my favorite holiday for a reason ^^
I love giving gifts to my friends, and volunteering to hand out meals, and spending time with family. Getting to eat a big shared meal with people I haven't seen in ages and getting to wear warm cheesy holiday clothes. It's my favorite holiday for a reason ^^
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
My favourite thing has to be seeing all my family members again :) Because some of them live in another country I don't see them as often
My favourite thing has to be seeing all my family members again :) Because some of them live in another country I don't see them as often
Under construction, please send help
My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas but we do get together and have a meal together, which I usually enjoy. Seeing the decorations everyone puts up is nice too.
My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas but we do get together and have a meal together, which I usually enjoy. Seeing the decorations everyone puts up is nice too.
My favourite holiday tradition is watching "The Sound of Music" every Christmas Day with my family. I'm not sure when it became a tradition, but it's been ongoing since I can remember!
My favourite holiday tradition is watching "The Sound of Music" every Christmas Day with my family. I'm not sure when it became a tradition, but it's been ongoing since I can remember!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
my favorite things about Christmas are making an impressive amount of cookies, putting up decorations, and getting gifts for people :) I especially love making things for people!

edit: removed the daily dragon thing cause i realized I don't have anywhere to put it ;)
my favorite things about Christmas are making an impressive amount of cookies, putting up decorations, and getting gifts for people :) I especially love making things for people!

edit: removed the daily dragon thing cause i realized I don't have anywhere to put it ;)
65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.png
~ hi, I'm mist!
~ she/her, fr+0
~ art dump
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop

One of my favorite winter holiday traditions relates to my whole family. Everyone gets to pick one activity to do and one treat to make. We get to spend a lot of time together and eat yummy snacks. It usually takes us a month to finish all of the list but it's so much fun! :D
One of my favorite winter holiday traditions relates to my whole family. Everyone gets to pick one activity to do and one treat to make. We get to spend a lot of time together and eat yummy snacks. It usually takes us a month to finish all of the list but it's so much fun! :D
My favorite thing about Christmas is admiring all the lights! My area has a lot of lights shows and most townsfolk also get into it
My favorite thing about Christmas is admiring all the lights! My area has a lot of lights shows and most townsfolk also get into it
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Day 9 -

I always love baking with my partner! We make all sorts of things-- fudge, roll cookies, peppermint bark... the works! Just the other day we made some peanut butter cookies, which aren't necessarily festive nor wintery, but they sure are good!!
Day 9 -

I always love baking with my partner! We make all sorts of things-- fudge, roll cookies, peppermint bark... the works! Just the other day we made some peanut butter cookies, which aren't necessarily festive nor wintery, but they sure are good!!
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139