Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Advent Calendar Non-Raffle!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 139
I love peppermint mochas and baking, and I adore the song "Imperfect Christmas" by Malinda. I also love seeing all the lights people put up!
I love peppermint mochas and baking, and I adore the song "Imperfect Christmas" by Malinda. I also love seeing all the lights people put up!
nCr2v1s.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
This seems fun! One of my favorite things during christmas time is seeing and setting up decorations ^^
This seems fun! One of my favorite things during christmas time is seeing and setting up decorations ^^
I’m glad you’re starting to feel better!!!

My favorite christmas things are getting to hang out with my family and getting to ray tasty food!

Christmas is also my birthday, so it gets extra hectic too. xD
I’m glad you’re starting to feel better!!!

My favorite christmas things are getting to hang out with my family and getting to ray tasty food!

Christmas is also my birthday, so it gets extra hectic too. xD
By far my favorite thing about Christmas is the tree! I loved getting the job of watering it, because real trees are soo much cooler in my opinion, and decorating it. I really like watching the tree when the lights are off and the christmas lights do that slow changing between colors <3
By far my favorite thing about Christmas is the tree! I loved getting the job of watering it, because real trees are soo much cooler in my opinion, and decorating it. I really like watching the tree when the lights are off and the christmas lights do that slow changing between colors <3
4ok1TmX.png
One of my favorite things about Christmas are the decorations! Trees, lights, those pretty white light-up reindeer people put on their lawns. I do a lot of driving for my work, and there's nothing quite like driving through the city at night on my way home and seeing all of the lights on the trees outside. :]
One of my favorite things about Christmas are the decorations! Trees, lights, those pretty white light-up reindeer people put on their lawns. I do a lot of driving for my work, and there's nothing quite like driving through the city at night on my way home and seeing all of the lights on the trees outside. :]
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
My favourite traditions all require visiting my parents, my mom's fruitcake, steamed pudding and trifle, all which have their set days of consumption ( leftover trifle breakfast mmm ) and the xmas day outing to walk the park trail with the rest of the community and see who we run into
My favourite traditions all require visiting my parents, my mom's fruitcake, steamed pudding and trifle, all which have their set days of consumption ( leftover trifle breakfast mmm ) and the xmas day outing to walk the park trail with the rest of the community and see who we run into
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I love the lights on the houses and trees and the food. Nothing beats the food.
I love the lights on the houses and trees and the food. Nothing beats the food.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
december 9th

one of my favorite holiday traditions is making pierogis with my family! that and watching bad holiday/christmas movies ^^
december 9th

one of my favorite holiday traditions is making pierogis with my family! that and watching bad holiday/christmas movies ^^
KQfu0qB.pngmQGFe0l.pngcLVJ9oi.png
vJGwSlb.png
nnnnnnnn
...--LrfqDPy.png

mir | he/him
+0 FR | about

-uhdIsMx.png uhdIsMx.png
nnnnnnnn
KomDGV6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngmrCLL3X.png
vJGwSlb.png
Heading off to do one of my favorite Christmas things today -- finding and decorating our tree! Then watching the classic Christmas specials :)
Heading off to do one of my favorite Christmas things today -- finding and decorating our tree! Then watching the classic Christmas specials :)
MQRxVWA.png
I have a complicated relationship with Christmas, but I very much enjoy Christmas Eve. I get to be with my dad's side of the family and we're a very silly bunch!
I have a complicated relationship with Christmas, but I very much enjoy Christmas Eve. I get to be with my dad's side of the family and we're a very silly bunch!
Farali/Female/Asexual/Panromantic/FR +3 time/Nature xRVP3Fp.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 139