Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I don't know how to revive this tbh. I'm so busy with stuff hhhh
I don't know how to revive this tbh. I'm so busy with stuff hhhh
I'm waiting for you guys to response lol
I'm waiting for you guys to response lol
Maybe we could mostly try to focus on this during weekends? And during things like christmas break
My life's been slightly less chaotic and I've been practicing with writing so hopefully if this gets going again I'll be able to post more reliably
Maybe we could mostly try to focus on this during weekends? And during things like christmas break
My life's been slightly less chaotic and I've been practicing with writing so hopefully if this gets going again I'll be able to post more reliably
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Uh...
*poke poke*
Anyone here? Do I need to ping people?
I don’t want this to die, especially not this soon ;~ ;
Uh...
*poke poke*
Anyone here? Do I need to ping people?
I don’t want this to die, especially not this soon ;~ ;
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
I don’t really know where to do with my characters bth… and I think that the owner is busy with life D:
I don’t really know where to do with my characters bth… and I think that the owner is busy with life D:
I am indeed very busy hhhh I'm trying to keep up with my job
[quote name="WhitePeak" date="2023-12-09 09:08:53" ] I am indeed very busy hhhh I'm trying to keep up with my job [/quote] oof, good luck with the job too! Hopefully you'll be less busy soon
WhitePeak wrote on 2023-12-09 09:08:53:
oof, good luck with the job too! Hopefully you'll be less busy soon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15