Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 240 241
Day 8. It was hard... Because of university and some work at home, but... I send all my earnings from coli to my friend! I hope hell likes it.
Day 8. It was hard... Because of university and some work at home, but... I send all my earnings from coli to my friend! I hope hell likes it.
PiAyg8i.png zr3z66x.png
~ December 9th ~

Sent a bunch of familiars that are required for hibden expansions to Earth bank!
~ December 9th ~

Sent a bunch of familiars that are required for hibden expansions to Earth bank!
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
day 7 - sent a random person an unhatched egg!
day 8 - i don't really have a favourite venue so i sent someone a stack of health potions and a couple random battlestones instead
day 9 - sent a random person a handful of familiars they didn't have!
day 7 - sent a random person an unhatched egg!
day 8 - i don't really have a favourite venue so i sent someone a stack of health potions and a couple random battlestones instead
day 9 - sent a random person a handful of familiars they didn't have!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
December 8th

Spent some time in the mire and I'll be donating to my flight's vault :)
December 8th

Spent some time in the mire and I'll be donating to my flight's vault :)
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Sent some hibden familiars in to nature's programme, hopefully those slots can be unlocked!
Sent some hibden familiars in to nature's programme, hopefully those slots can be unlocked!
Dec 8

I trained and exalted a dragon with a bonus today and then donated the payout to Earth's bank!
Dec 8

I trained and exalted a dragon with a bonus today and then donated the payout to Earth's bank!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Day 8: Sent some Coli items to a new user because I didn't have time to do any Coli today.

I know this is after Day 9 is posted, but I will do day 9 tomorrow when I have more energy
Day 8: Sent some Coli items to a new user because I didn't have time to do any Coli today.

I know this is after Day 9 is posted, but I will do day 9 tomorrow when I have more energy
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
December 7 - Completed; gave a player a giftbomb
December 7 - Completed; gave a player a giftbomb
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
day 9: i gave an undiscovered familiar to someone in the familiar giving train thread :>

day 8: saving my coli grinding juice for NotN, so i send a new player a battle starter pack
day 9: i gave an undiscovered familiar to someone in the familiar giving train thread :>

day 8: saving my coli grinding juice for NotN, so i send a new player a battle starter pack
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[center][quote]Donate familiars to your Flight's familiar thread or similar. Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary![/quote] [item=Marbled Jester] Giftbombing with familiars, complete![/center]
Quote:
Donate familiars to your Flight's familiar thread or similar.

Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary!

Marbled Jester

Giftbombing with familiars, complete!

1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 240 241