Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@Amalythia

Oh wow, hopefully I have similar luck to the luck you had with your feros! Chaos feros is my fave of the trio too so if I can at least breed one of those then I'll be happy :p
@Amalythia

Oh wow, hopefully I have similar luck to the luck you had with your feros! Chaos feros is my fave of the trio too so if I can at least breed one of those then I'll be happy :p
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I think I just got a mistletoe clavis as the first egg my clavis pair have had [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] I went to put it up for trade for a vol 2 cc or something but I couldn't, even though I'd taken it out of my village... Gonna throw an egg dragon at it so I can find out what it is sooner
I think I just got a mistletoe clavis as the first egg my clavis pair have had
I went to put it up for trade for a vol 2 cc or something but I couldn't, even though I'd taken it out of my village... Gonna throw an egg dragon at it so I can find out what it is sooner
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Yeah if you did two g1 clavises together and got an untradeable egg, it's the mistletoe/christmas version :) Got mine the other day.

They're opening the coli soon for real and I'm just like...uggggghh broken.
Yeah if you did two g1 clavises together and got an untradeable egg, it's the mistletoe/christmas version :) Got mine the other day.

They're opening the coli soon for real and I'm just like...uggggghh broken.
@Amalythia

Ooh congrats on the mistletoe!

Man,, I hope any dragons obtainable from coli don't require too much grinding to get, I absolutely need a horde of sky lancers (esp since I traded the one I got for a porta) and I will probably end up wanting to hoard any other dragons they might add.
Also, I wonder if angra will be available to get via the coli or if it'll stay as a 1v1 dragon action exclusive... It'd certainly be nice to have a less confusing way to get one lol
@Amalythia

Ooh congrats on the mistletoe!

Man,, I hope any dragons obtainable from coli don't require too much grinding to get, I absolutely need a horde of sky lancers (esp since I traded the one I got for a porta) and I will probably end up wanting to hoard any other dragons they might add.
Also, I wonder if angra will be available to get via the coli or if it'll stay as a 1v1 dragon action exclusive... It'd certainly be nice to have a less confusing way to get one lol
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
I recently downloaded it, and I really enjoy just popping in to check on my dragons. I'm looking for a Liberte, though, since I want to get it and be able to trade without having to recommend the game to my family.
I recently downloaded it, and I really enjoy just popping in to check on my dragons. I'm looking for a Liberte, though, since I want to get it and be able to trade without having to recommend the game to my family.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Libertes are pretty common on east yutakan explores if you need one. :) Their egg description is "this egg is holding a letter." I have a small army of them thanks to all the dang trading I do lol.
Libertes are pretty common on east yutakan explores if you need one. :) Their egg description is "this egg is holding a letter." I have a small army of them thanks to all the dang trading I do lol.
i just got into it about a week ago! i love the art and i really want the monthly dragon but i hear i have to have 40 adults to get gems (w/o paying rlc) so ;w; working my way towards there

not to mention the collab dragon is soooooo cute i want it sm...
i just got into it about a week ago! i love the art and i really want the monthly dragon but i hear i have to have 40 adults to get gems (w/o paying rlc) so ;w; working my way towards there

not to mention the collab dragon is soooooo cute i want it sm...
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
Welcome to the machine! Haha.

Man, I'm like 24-25 people away from the final recruitment badge and dragon. But the recruit link is so bad since it's mobile only.
Welcome to the machine! Haha.

Man, I'm like 24-25 people away from the final recruitment badge and dragon. But the recruit link is so bad since it's mobile only.
Idk what is going on with my pink rose clav rn, bred her once and got a christmas clav egg, just bred her again this morning and she gave me another???

I switched her to being a fandragon (got a male clover and realised they are PERFECT for a fandragon pair) so maybe she's happy about that lol
hoping to be able to get extroverted for the lil fella, doing literally everything I can to get the pats I need for it
Idk what is going on with my pink rose clav rn, bred her once and got a christmas clav egg, just bred her again this morning and she gave me another???

I switched her to being a fandragon (got a male clover and realised they are PERFECT for a fandragon pair) so maybe she's happy about that lol
hoping to be able to get extroverted for the lil fella, doing literally everything I can to get the pats I need for it
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
@Amieg
Do you have any Rupia dragon? You can do the 100 views requirement right away with this dragon's ability ^^
@Amieg
Do you have any Rupia dragon? You can do the 100 views requirement right away with this dragon's ability ^^
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25