Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
I'm trying so hard to complete my cosmic albums and they keep adding more, haha.
I'm trying so hard to complete my cosmic albums and they keep adding more, haha.
I'm back to let folks know they've done a couple massive updates lately. They added a coliseum mode which is kinda bad, but they also recently added a PVE mode similar to other games where you progress from stage to stage for rewards.
I'm back to let folks know they've done a couple massive updates lately. They added a coliseum mode which is kinda bad, but they also recently added a PVE mode similar to other games where you progress from stage to stage for rewards.
I literally just downloaded this game and it is 100% going to consume all of my freetime ;-;

HEHE

Although I used your qr code and I am not sure if you got anything for it but I hope you did and thank you so much for sharing!

edit: I am adding this here for that event if that’s okay! https://invite.dvc.land/en/ua11009151c?t=1686823474&st=12
I literally just downloaded this game and it is 100% going to consume all of my freetime ;-;

HEHE

Although I used your qr code and I am not sure if you got anything for it but I hope you did and thank you so much for sharing!

edit: I am adding this here for that event if that’s okay! https://invite.dvc.land/en/ua11009151c?t=1686823474&st=12
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
Ohhh how pretty is the december monthly... I might splash a tiny bit of cash at the game so I can hopefully get a G1 breeding pair ^^'

Also I somehow accidentally came into the possession of a pure g3 ranky, didn't even realise it was a pure when I traded for it until it grew up lol
Ohhh how pretty is the december monthly... I might splash a tiny bit of cash at the game so I can hopefully get a G1 breeding pair ^^'

Also I somehow accidentally came into the possession of a pure g3 ranky, didn't even realise it was a pure when I traded for it until it grew up lol
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@bohollamas

If you used my link it'll count once 2 of your dragons grow up. :) TY for giving it a shot!

and @amieg YES! I usually get a pair to breed but I got the red and pink ones and I REALLY want the winter one. I also really hope I can breed the Xmas version.
@bohollamas

If you used my link it'll count once 2 of your dragons grow up. :) TY for giving it a shot!

and @amieg YES! I usually get a pair to breed but I got the red and pink ones and I REALLY want the winter one. I also really hope I can breed the Xmas version.
@Amalythia

God, same! It's so pretty... I got the red and pink ones too, I'm gonna pray that the monthlies are a single-dragon cycle so that I can try get the clover and winter ones next year lol, also gonna try get ALL of the angel cats because I am 50% crazy cat lady and I need all cat-themed dragons :p
@Amalythia

God, same! It's so pretty... I got the red and pink ones too, I'm gonna pray that the monthlies are a single-dragon cycle so that I can try get the clover and winter ones next year lol, also gonna try get ALL of the angel cats because I am 50% crazy cat lady and I need all cat-themed dragons :p
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
@Amalythia OOOOOOOhhhhh okay that makes a lot of sense [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
@Amalythia OOOOOOOhhhhh okay that makes a lot of sense
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
@Amieg They'll def come back but yeeeeah with the way this game is going and how the devs are monetizing it there will also no doubt be new monthlies next year too...cause more $$$$.
@Amieg They'll def come back but yeeeeah with the way this game is going and how the devs are monetizing it there will also no doubt be new monthlies next year too...cause more $$$$.
@Amalythia

Hooo boy, hopefully pb g2's of year 1 monthlies will still be viable ways of getting some of the rarer dragons... Gotta get those vol 2+ cc dragons somehow lol.

Also, do you by any chance know how likely it is to breed a chaos variant of any of the vol 1's? I managed to trade for a G9 porta and have been trying for a few weeks now to breed a little chaos baby with the help of a lunatic god dragon but so far it's all been normal portas.
@Amalythia

Hooo boy, hopefully pb g2's of year 1 monthlies will still be viable ways of getting some of the rarer dragons... Gotta get those vol 2+ cc dragons somehow lol.

Also, do you by any chance know how likely it is to breed a chaos variant of any of the vol 1's? I managed to trade for a G9 porta and have been trying for a few weeks now to breed a little chaos baby with the help of a lunatic god dragon but so far it's all been normal portas.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
@Amieg

For the chaos chance it's low, but it's there. I got one fairly quiickly for Feros but for some reason it took 10 or 11 tries to get a chaos dianu finally. And all the porta eggs my portas have laid, along with their children, have been normal. It's really wacky because from the amount of chaos CCs you see in the square you'd think they were much easier to get.
@Amieg

For the chaos chance it's low, but it's there. I got one fairly quiickly for Feros but for some reason it took 10 or 11 tries to get a chaos dianu finally. And all the porta eggs my portas have laid, along with their children, have been normal. It's really wacky because from the amount of chaos CCs you see in the square you'd think they were much easier to get.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25