Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 200,000 personal dragons exalted!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lowkey was jazzed to get to hold some of your boarders, your data for coli has always been invaluable for the community.

Congrats on the 200k! Absolutely sick.
Lowkey was jazzed to get to hold some of your boarders, your data for coli has always been invaluable for the community.

Congrats on the 200k! Absolutely sick.
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
woooow, these numbers are mindblowing!! congrats on breaking your personal record, and thanks for organizing the [i]eternal[/i] sunburn [emoji=light rune size=1]
woooow, these numbers are mindblowing!! congrats on breaking your personal record, and thanks for organizing the eternal sunburn
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
Next dom battle, it's everyone v Sylvandyr. It'd be too close to call.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-12-03 13:06:34" ] Next dom battle, it's everyone v Sylvandyr. It'd be too close to call. [/quote] Hm I still think I'd bet on Sylvandyr there, holy moly
Almedha wrote on 2023-12-03 13:06:34:
Hm I still think I'd bet on Sylvandyr there, holy moly
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Legendary efforts!!!!! Rest well! [quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2023-12-03 01:40:00" ] By the way, on Sunday, most of my dragons were returned to me. I had an average exalt rate of 500 dragons per hour, and I sat there for 14 hours exalting dragons. D: I was so grateful to my boarders for being so prompt, but I was also dismayed when I finally cleared my queue, slept for 2 hours, and woke up to 800 more PAs when they had been at 0. ^^; [/quote] I got only the smaaalllest taste of that for LvF in 2020 - I had ~500 dragons boarded but the PAs felt like they would never end.... I remember well the fear of waking up to endless notifications between PAs/CRs/hub pings/Illuminarti orders, hahaha. I can't even begin to imagine what a marathon it would have been to receive and exalt literally [i]thousands[/i] of dragons, omg
Legendary efforts!!!!! Rest well!
Sylvandyr wrote on 2023-12-03 01:40:00:
By the way, on Sunday, most of my dragons were returned to me. I had an average exalt rate of 500 dragons per hour, and I sat there for 14 hours exalting dragons. D: I was so grateful to my boarders for being so prompt, but I was also dismayed when I finally cleared my queue, slept for 2 hours, and woke up to 800 more PAs when they had been at 0. ^^;

I got only the smaaalllest taste of that for LvF in 2020 - I had ~500 dragons boarded but the PAs felt like they would never end.... I remember well the fear of waking up to endless notifications between PAs/CRs/hub pings/Illuminarti orders, hahaha. I can't even begin to imagine what a marathon it would have been to receive and exalt literally thousands of dragons, omg
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
I saw your numbers on the leaderboard and was like "I'd love to know their methods but I don't want to come off as nosy" and then I saw this post right after, haha!

That's mad impressive, and thanks for sharing your profits too! I was wondering what the logistics of exalting 25k dragons were like. Absolute legend.
I saw your numbers on the leaderboard and was like "I'd love to know their methods but I don't want to come off as nosy" and then I saw this post right after, haha!

That's mad impressive, and thanks for sharing your profits too! I was wondering what the logistics of exalting 25k dragons were like. Absolute legend.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
@/Anyone that I don't specifically respond to, I still appreciate you <3

---

@NefariousKing - Was fun seeing you and the other Sunburn regulars each day. :) This is the first push where I sniped heavily because that's not usually a role I prefer to take, but being able to get in the groove with other acolights was reassuring!

@nahum - Thanks for the help, I appreciated my boarders so so much this week. :) I still can't believe I received SO many of my dragons back, I totally expected to lose many more. I'm also very grateful to the patience that everyone showed me.

Speaking of Coli tools, I gotta go add Auraboas to the selection for the stat preview one. I'm also so, so far behind on the detailed Coli xp sheet. </3

@sense - I'm so proud of our flight for accomplishing the eternal burn! Hearing from acolights like you daily was a good boost for morale. We had so many people contributing to the burn in different ways. :)

@Cordially - Ah yes, the neverending PAs, I understand that feeling. ;-; I learned a lot from this time, next time I'll be warning my boarders since I now know a pretty good estimated exalt rate for the boarding returns.

@EaterofMan - My profits that battle were -200,903,583 Treasure and -156,746 Gems, haha. The numbers in my snapshots are a little deceptive because they don't account for the T/G injections I received from exalting the prehoards and also from selling items during the week.

But with regards to your curiosity about exalting payout returns, my lifetime "Total Treasure Earned" number in my Account Settings currently reads 1,559,757,094 Treasure. Most of that >1.5 billion Treasure is accounted for by exalt payouts! Many of my actual profits aren't counted by that stat, though, just because of how they set it up. I make a lot of money from the Auction House and Items For Sale but a lot of that stuff isn't accounted for by that number, so it ends up being a pretty close estimate of how much my lifetime exalt payouts reached.
@/Anyone that I don't specifically respond to, I still appreciate you <3

---

@NefariousKing - Was fun seeing you and the other Sunburn regulars each day. :) This is the first push where I sniped heavily because that's not usually a role I prefer to take, but being able to get in the groove with other acolights was reassuring!

@nahum - Thanks for the help, I appreciated my boarders so so much this week. :) I still can't believe I received SO many of my dragons back, I totally expected to lose many more. I'm also very grateful to the patience that everyone showed me.

Speaking of Coli tools, I gotta go add Auraboas to the selection for the stat preview one. I'm also so, so far behind on the detailed Coli xp sheet. </3

@sense - I'm so proud of our flight for accomplishing the eternal burn! Hearing from acolights like you daily was a good boost for morale. We had so many people contributing to the burn in different ways. :)

@Cordially - Ah yes, the neverending PAs, I understand that feeling. ;-; I learned a lot from this time, next time I'll be warning my boarders since I now know a pretty good estimated exalt rate for the boarding returns.

@EaterofMan - My profits that battle were -200,903,583 Treasure and -156,746 Gems, haha. The numbers in my snapshots are a little deceptive because they don't account for the T/G injections I received from exalting the prehoards and also from selling items during the week.

But with regards to your curiosity about exalting payout returns, my lifetime "Total Treasure Earned" number in my Account Settings currently reads 1,559,757,094 Treasure. Most of that >1.5 billion Treasure is accounted for by exalt payouts! Many of my actual profits aren't counted by that stat, though, just because of how they set it up. I make a lot of money from the Auction House and Items For Sale but a lot of that stuff isn't accounted for by that number, so it ends up being a pretty close estimate of how much my lifetime exalt payouts reached.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
That is absolutely insane. You are absolutely insane.

Nice achievement though!
That is absolutely insane. You are absolutely insane.

Nice achievement though!
I just found this, and I have to say, you helped me come back after a lair expansion. I was selling leveled dragons, and every one of them went to light - now I know why! I really helped me out, though. Buying a major lair expansion right before a festival is it's own challenge, and I didn't have as much time to grind the fairgrounds as I'd expected to.
I just found this, and I have to say, you helped me come back after a lair expansion. I was selling leveled dragons, and every one of them went to light - now I know why! I really helped me out, though. Buying a major lair expansion right before a festival is it's own challenge, and I didn't have as much time to grind the fairgrounds as I'd expected to.
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
Massive congrats on that amazing number! I remember when I just joined FR, you were one of the big names I would see around Dom battles, and am so glad to still see you around! Always nice to see a familiar face in the forums, like waving to a neighbor as you pass on the street haha.
Massive congrats on that amazing number! I remember when I just joined FR, you were one of the big names I would see around Dom battles, and am so glad to still see you around! Always nice to see a familiar face in the forums, like waving to a neighbor as you pass on the street haha.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6