Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 200,000 personal dragons exalted!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Legendary!!!!!

That is one thing we have to factor in is the inordinate amount of time it takes to exalt large numbers of dragons! I started pre-hoarding as soon as the battle was announced so able to space out the leveling over months, but exalting in the span of hours, OMG!
Legendary!!!!!

That is one thing we have to factor in is the inordinate amount of time it takes to exalt large numbers of dragons! I started pre-hoarding as soon as the battle was announced so able to space out the leveling over months, but exalting in the span of hours, OMG!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Unbelievable @_@ I'm in awe of all the work that went into this push. This was the first time I put real effort into pre-hoarded levels and used OOF boarding, and I barely touched a fraction of 20k lol. I'm humbled to have cracked the top 50 leaderboard in levels exalted, so many Acolights went all out this week!
Unbelievable @_@ I'm in awe of all the work that went into this push. This was the first time I put real effort into pre-hoarded levels and used OOF boarding, and I barely touched a fraction of 20k lol. I'm humbled to have cracked the top 50 leaderboard in levels exalted, so many Acolights went all out this week!
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
it... it takes me like 20 minutes to level a dragon to 7 in the mire. i think i can finally understand how people exalt this many dragons, but also you are singlehandedly the most terrifying person on this website.
it... it takes me like 20 minutes to level a dragon to 7 in the mire. i think i can finally understand how people exalt this many dragons, but also you are singlehandedly the most terrifying person on this website.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
This is insanely impressive o.o I hope your hands get a well-deserved break after all of that!
This is insanely impressive o.o I hope your hands get a well-deserved break after all of that!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@bulrush
Hello??? What does your dragon's stats look like???
Do you need a level 25???
@bulrush
Hello??? What does your dragon's stats look like???
Do you need a level 25???
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@Cindertail i have my dragons statted to fight any boss, though its a bit impossible to fight some enemies without 3 level 25's, fodder training is still very new to me i never had a reason to grind like this before so they're working off of stats i put in 9 years ago.
@Cindertail i have my dragons statted to fight any boss, though its a bit impossible to fight some enemies without 3 level 25's, fodder training is still very new to me i never had a reason to grind like this before so they're working off of stats i put in 9 years ago.
@bulrush
Nine years ago D:

You should try Maki's build - the very first post on that page is a loadout that you can use for just about any venue. It'll also drop your grind time to only about a minute thirty for level seven.
@bulrush
Nine years ago D:

You should try Maki's build - the very first post on that page is a loadout that you can use for just about any venue. It'll also drop your grind time to only about a minute thirty for level seven.
Woah! That is really impressive. Congratulations on reaching that milestone! Now take a well deserved break.

In my account's life time I have only exalted 12436 dragons. I used to exalt more, but I'm enjoying slower paced activities like breeding projects.
Woah! That is really impressive. Congratulations on reaching that milestone! Now take a well deserved break.

In my account's life time I have only exalted 12436 dragons. I used to exalt more, but I'm enjoying slower paced activities like breeding projects.
@Cindertail i'll be honest those guides are all mush to me, im horifically bad at rpgs and the only reason pokemon is easy for me is i overlevel. maybe one day i'll stat my dragons differently or not, im only doing this for achievements and i'd like to hit 1k exalted at least but im not having fun with altering my gameplay like this even though im liking breeding my progens at the very least.
@Cindertail i'll be honest those guides are all mush to me, im horifically bad at rpgs and the only reason pokemon is easy for me is i overlevel. maybe one day i'll stat my dragons differently or not, im only doing this for achievements and i'd like to hit 1k exalted at least but im not having fun with altering my gameplay like this even though im liking breeding my progens at the very least.
@bulrush
Tbh that's very understandable! I, too, would rather not exalt dragons - I'm more than content selling them to people who would (:
Breeding is much more fun.
@bulrush
Tbh that's very understandable! I, too, would rather not exalt dragons - I'm more than content selling them to people who would (:
Breeding is much more fun.
1 2 3 4 5 6