Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] gen1, Fire Rep, Primals, etc.!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Shakura Would you be willing to hold Cheryl for me until my current nest hatches? I need to keep room for the babies but after that I'd love to take her. She's soooo good.
@Shakura Would you be willing to hold Cheryl for me until my current nest hatches? I need to keep room for the babies but after that I'd love to take her. She's soooo good.
HBHPzjf.pngi7AyPxa.png
LEpJMnn.png
Al1BEGR.png
gziv3Ja.png
5hF3FGk.png
SK9eeYM.png
R1dejfm.png
EXOycPX.pngvwPbvQA.png
@jedinikina
Sure! I took her off the AH for now so that nobody else can snatch her. Just send a CR with the payment if you're ready.
@jedinikina
Sure! I took her off the AH for now so that nobody else can snatch her. Just send a CR with the payment if you're ready.
@Shakura I'd love to buy the 1-off XYX G1 nocturne if you are still looking for a buyer!
@Shakura I'd love to buy the 1-off XYX G1 nocturne if you are still looking for a buyer!
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Sure! I can send a PA. She'll be 150g as mentioned, is that okay? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83170883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831709/83170883_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=248&breed=24&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=231&winggene=249&wings=165&auth=cd8902faf91f7e7fed11fd0ef68aac316940af44&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Sure! I can send a PA. She'll be 150g as mentioned, is that okay?

83170883_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=248&breed=24&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=231&winggene=249&wings=165&auth=cd8902faf91f7e7fed11fd0ef68aac316940af44&dummyext=prev.png
@Shakura Yeah, that's absolutely fine! I might just be able to make that Auroboa scry of yours a reality!
@Shakura Yeah, that's absolutely fine! I might just be able to make that Auroboa scry of yours a reality!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa

sweet! It's a bit of a shame though because the red gems from Filigree would fit her eyes so well. But the brown was just too jarring for me and the scry too expensive.

I'm glad you like my Auraboa scry! I think the browns from Jaguar go well with the secondary. Thanks for buying!
@Africa

sweet! It's a bit of a shame though because the red gems from Filigree would fit her eyes so well. But the brown was just too jarring for me and the scry too expensive.

I'm glad you like my Auraboa scry! I think the browns from Jaguar go well with the secondary. Thanks for buying!
@Shakura I'll probably go with your scry, and maybe apply innocent eyes on her so it matches better with the rest of her colors!
@Shakura I'll probably go with your scry, and maybe apply innocent eyes on her so it matches better with the rest of her colors!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Is 84418566 spoken for yet?
Is 84418566 spoken for yet?
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
@glarthir
she's available! I just forgot to relist the auction. Last time she was on the AH she was up for 50g.
@glarthir
she's available! I just forgot to relist the auction. Last time she was on the AH she was up for 50g.
Okay! I'll gladly pay that for her. :D
Okay! I'll gladly pay that for her. :D
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6