Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 240 241
December 1st: List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love.

As always I have many many people to thank, but I'll just name a few:

@Birdeebee, @Desires1, @Xolrit, @nostalgicgalaxy, @kyruiz, @VelikaTheAlpha, @Phenri, the lovely Staff of GBBR, I LOVE YOU. That's it. My FR experience would not be what it is without the wonderful home us and every GBBR member created in our little server.

I NEED to thank the entire Lightning Dom Team because lord knows my attention span for FR would've been very short lived if I hadn't found VOLT, Ravagers, PPP and all the super fun Dom activities you angels put together. You do so much amazing work, you deserve the world. @DeadlyInformant, @Rowanofrohan, @Tanadin, @Mdoatb, @Vortexbreadown, @voidgoatAzzy @Zefyre, @ReactorFour, @Kywren, and everyone I might be forgetting, YOU ROCK!!!

@Kiranagi and @StrawberryAlex you're AMAZING for running the wonderful raffles you're running!

@sylveondreams We haven't talked in forever but I can't not include you in this list. Thanks again for posting pretty dragons in the MCR server and tempting me into this world.

December 1st: List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love.

As always I have many many people to thank, but I'll just name a few:

@Birdeebee, @Desires1, @Xolrit, @nostalgicgalaxy, @kyruiz, @VelikaTheAlpha, @Phenri, the lovely Staff of GBBR, I LOVE YOU. That's it. My FR experience would not be what it is without the wonderful home us and every GBBR member created in our little server.

I NEED to thank the entire Lightning Dom Team because lord knows my attention span for FR would've been very short lived if I hadn't found VOLT, Ravagers, PPP and all the super fun Dom activities you angels put together. You do so much amazing work, you deserve the world. @DeadlyInformant, @Rowanofrohan, @Tanadin, @Mdoatb, @Vortexbreadown, @voidgoatAzzy @Zefyre, @ReactorFour, @Kywren, and everyone I might be forgetting, YOU ROCK!!!

@Kiranagi and @StrawberryAlex you're AMAZING for running the wonderful raffles you're running!

@sylveondreams We haven't talked in forever but I can't not include you in this list. Thanks again for posting pretty dragons in the MCR server and tempting me into this world.

tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Day 1

First of all, a special thank you to @ThatOneRose for actually talking me into... not just being socially awkward and not participating. Also for listening to all my silly questions about "does this sound right?" and "does this look okay?" when I try to talk to people. And thanks to Lallie for hosting this! As a fair warning I'm probably going to send most of my gifts to others as PMs to you, so uh... preemptively apologizing, I guess?

I also donated some treasure and gems to the Water Dom Bank.
Day 1

First of all, a special thank you to @ThatOneRose for actually talking me into... not just being socially awkward and not participating. Also for listening to all my silly questions about "does this sound right?" and "does this look okay?" when I try to talk to people. And thanks to Lallie for hosting this! As a fair warning I'm probably going to send most of my gifts to others as PMs to you, so uh... preemptively apologizing, I guess?

I also donated some treasure and gems to the Water Dom Bank.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
DKC TIME LETS GOOOO

@IssuesMayExist
GET OVER HERE YOU EGG. playing remnant and baldurs gate with you has been one of the highlights of my year. flight rising has been relatively chill this year for me (notn burnout hittin hard), but i still cant believe i met you through his silly little dragonsite. you’re extremely fun to talk to, giftbomb, and i really appreciate you as a friend <3!!

@TyrianJade
DRAGS YOU IN HERE TOO. i never imagined we’d get to reconnect after so long but im so happy for it, honestly. playing baldurs gate with you too and getting to ramble about all my characters has been SO fun, and i hope they’ll be many more hours of that to come. its so fun to draw and hear about all your characters as well, wishin you the best jade!!
most obviously you run the fr server as well, and thats a big feat i gotta give thanks to you for! even if im not active in that server, i met you all there, and im sure many others found their friend groups through that server as well \o/

@Viscere
HENLO. we do not talk as much but i still appreciate you and enjoy chatting when you’re around. you’re super fun to talk to and i love reading ur oc and animation rambles. love seeing ur art and am incredibly grateful for the past art critiques you’ve done for me too :3c

@WindowsXP
[grabs you] bird friend
but seriously!! i really enjoyed the few more direct talks we’ve had, and have super enjoyed drawing your current discord icon (and am excited to start the next). again, an incredibly fun person to talk to, and i thank you for your service to the flight rising server as well :]

aand last but certainly not the least,

@kunchbox
for getting me into this site! i remember pinging you in past years and that wont change. my life would genuinely be a lot different if i hadn’t joined this site, and even if we don’t talk much anymore i have you to thank for it. hope you’re well, friend :]
DKC TIME LETS GOOOO

@IssuesMayExist
GET OVER HERE YOU EGG. playing remnant and baldurs gate with you has been one of the highlights of my year. flight rising has been relatively chill this year for me (notn burnout hittin hard), but i still cant believe i met you through his silly little dragonsite. you’re extremely fun to talk to, giftbomb, and i really appreciate you as a friend <3!!

@TyrianJade
DRAGS YOU IN HERE TOO. i never imagined we’d get to reconnect after so long but im so happy for it, honestly. playing baldurs gate with you too and getting to ramble about all my characters has been SO fun, and i hope they’ll be many more hours of that to come. its so fun to draw and hear about all your characters as well, wishin you the best jade!!
most obviously you run the fr server as well, and thats a big feat i gotta give thanks to you for! even if im not active in that server, i met you all there, and im sure many others found their friend groups through that server as well \o/

@Viscere
HENLO. we do not talk as much but i still appreciate you and enjoy chatting when you’re around. you’re super fun to talk to and i love reading ur oc and animation rambles. love seeing ur art and am incredibly grateful for the past art critiques you’ve done for me too :3c

@WindowsXP
[grabs you] bird friend
but seriously!! i really enjoyed the few more direct talks we’ve had, and have super enjoyed drawing your current discord icon (and am excited to start the next). again, an incredibly fun person to talk to, and i thank you for your service to the flight rising server as well :]

aand last but certainly not the least,

@kunchbox
for getting me into this site! i remember pinging you in past years and that wont change. my life would genuinely be a lot different if i hadn’t joined this site, and even if we don’t talk much anymore i have you to thank for it. hope you’re well, friend :]
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@halkiierid thank u [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUn_O2MWsAItgOH.png[/img]
@halkiierid thank u

EUn_O2MWsAItgOH.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[font=Lato]Eyyyy let's go! :D Happy December everyone! [emoji=snowflake size=1][/font] [center][font=Lato][i][b]December 1st[/b] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others![/i][/font][/center] [font=Lato]Shout-out to just a few wonderful folks: The best fish out there and a dear friend of mine, [b]@CryptidUni[/b]! You're an awesome person and a fantastic artist. There are so many things I'm grateful to you for. Looking through your lair is always a joy and I'm invariably in awe of your dragon tributes to your characters <33 (and I'll forever be grateful for that Swift Volt you so graciously gifted me one day ;D) I love you sm Another beloved friend, namely [b]@harpyja[/b]! You're such a kind and gentle soul, and even though I know we haven't been talking [i]that[/i] much lately, I just want you to know that I'm still incredibly happy you decided to message me these three years ago (good gods, how time flies...) Thanks a ton for supporting my artistic endeavours too, I will appreciate it forever!! [emoji=heart size=1] My dear friend [b]@Valrunie[/b] obviously! Thanks for everything Val, and just stay amazing. Having my comment section spammed with completely random things (and remarks about oranges, naturally) always puts a smile on my face. Also I'm still super happy we started to compete with each other in Shock Switch XD And ya know I'll never stop joking about the SHEER NUMBER OF DRAGONS you have, it's just too powerful [b]@Fellefan[/b]! You're a blessing and seeing messages from you in my inbox always makes me smile ;) Thanks a lot for supporting my art, I'm honored to have been able to draw your wonderful characters! And thanks for rambling about music too and introducing me to new catchy pieces. XD I'm overjoyed to have you on my friends list! <33 [b]@Natron[/b]! Thanks for bringing your glorious chaotic energy into the forums, always love seeing your comments on various topics, haha. And [s]probably as expected[/s] have my lifelong gratitude for appreciating a certain purple-haired, red-eyed animal lover lmao No tagging here because listing everyone would take me the entire rest of the evening but, all folks from the [i]Stand Users Anonymous[/i] thread that I used to talk to in the past, y'all made me laugh many a time and I will cherish these moments forever. Thank you. And, last but not least, thanks [b]@Lallie[/b] for hosting this delightful event, the amount of effort and thought put into making FR a better place is incredible and admirable. You're a legend for making this possible! [emoji=heart size=1][/font]
Eyyyy let's go! :D Happy December everyone!
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others!

Shout-out to just a few wonderful folks:

The best fish out there and a dear friend of mine, @CryptidUni! You're an awesome person and a fantastic artist. There are so many things I'm grateful to you for. Looking through your lair is always a joy and I'm invariably in awe of your dragon tributes to your characters <33 (and I'll forever be grateful for that Swift Volt you so graciously gifted me one day ;D) I love you sm

Another beloved friend, namely @harpyja! You're such a kind and gentle soul, and even though I know we haven't been talking that much lately, I just want you to know that I'm still incredibly happy you decided to message me these three years ago (good gods, how time flies...) Thanks a ton for supporting my artistic endeavours too, I will appreciate it forever!!

My dear friend @Valrunie obviously! Thanks for everything Val, and just stay amazing. Having my comment section spammed with completely random things (and remarks about oranges, naturally) always puts a smile on my face. Also I'm still super happy we started to compete with each other in Shock Switch XD And ya know I'll never stop joking about the SHEER NUMBER OF DRAGONS you have, it's just too powerful

@Fellefan! You're a blessing and seeing messages from you in my inbox always makes me smile ;) Thanks a lot for supporting my art, I'm honored to have been able to draw your wonderful characters! And thanks for rambling about music too and introducing me to new catchy pieces. XD I'm overjoyed to have you on my friends list! <33

@Natron! Thanks for bringing your glorious chaotic energy into the forums, always love seeing your comments on various topics, haha. And probably as expected have my lifelong gratitude for appreciating a certain purple-haired, red-eyed animal lover lmao

No tagging here because listing everyone would take me the entire rest of the evening but, all folks from the Stand Users Anonymous thread that I used to talk to in the past, y'all made me laugh many a time and I will cherish these moments forever. Thank you.

And, last but not least, thanks @Lallie for hosting this delightful event, the amount of effort and thought put into making FR a better place is incredible and admirable. You're a legend for making this possible!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
December 1st

@Stagraven and @HandUnit - Because you guys are the most best friends I could EVER ask for!! You brighten my days with your craziness and hilarious beautiful personalities. Stagraven, thank you for tolerating my crazy weirdness for many, many years and for introducing me to this site! You are a smart amazing person, talented artist, and deserve the world! HandUnit, you are literally the CRAZIEST person I know and that'ss saying something. Thank you for endlessly blabbering on about FNaF with me and giving me opinions on my writing, you deserve all the FNaF plushies in the universe! <3

@Systematichaos - My new friend!! From my short time talking with you, you have made me laugh and smile multiple times from your dazzling personality and I hope I do the same for you. <3 Your random message made my day and I really enjoy gossiping over Shadow and Bone with you!

@moomoopatt - You are my first ever friend on Flight Rising! Thank you for my two beloved babies, Iwi and Sunniva, they are very important to me. As I promised all those months ago, they do have lore... I just need to write it out. ^ ^ You are very pleasant and fun to talk with and I constantly find myself snooping through your beautiful lair, admiring all your dragons.

To my two fellow Icicles, @/Rhadamant and @/Self - Thank you so much for helping many, many Icicles get closer to their goal of filling their Bestiaries by giving out and raffling off familiars.

Thank you @/Lallie for hosting this amazing event and bringing so many people together to spread kindness. <3
December 1st

@Stagraven and @HandUnit - Because you guys are the most best friends I could EVER ask for!! You brighten my days with your craziness and hilarious beautiful personalities. Stagraven, thank you for tolerating my crazy weirdness for many, many years and for introducing me to this site! You are a smart amazing person, talented artist, and deserve the world! HandUnit, you are literally the CRAZIEST person I know and that'ss saying something. Thank you for endlessly blabbering on about FNaF with me and giving me opinions on my writing, you deserve all the FNaF plushies in the universe! <3

@Systematichaos - My new friend!! From my short time talking with you, you have made me laugh and smile multiple times from your dazzling personality and I hope I do the same for you. <3 Your random message made my day and I really enjoy gossiping over Shadow and Bone with you!

@moomoopatt - You are my first ever friend on Flight Rising! Thank you for my two beloved babies, Iwi and Sunniva, they are very important to me. As I promised all those months ago, they do have lore... I just need to write it out. ^ ^ You are very pleasant and fun to talk with and I constantly find myself snooping through your beautiful lair, admiring all your dragons.

To my two fellow Icicles, @/Rhadamant and @/Self - Thank you so much for helping many, many Icicles get closer to their goal of filling their Bestiaries by giving out and raffling off familiars.

Thank you @/Lallie for hosting this amazing event and bringing so many people together to spread kindness. <3
hq5csT1.png
  • Lily
  • Anxiety
  • Forum Lurker
  • Pings OK!
YO
gebx48s.pngexUrsEs.pngBZroI2Z.pngfwf0oTL.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngA8q1lrb.png
HI bGOw32K.png
QUIpVFE.png
1yeVrYZ.png
Al1BEGR.png
5hF3FGk.png
@rapsahtaa I think I just started making inhuman laughter noises, the last part REALLY got me

I'm so happy to hear that, y'all are too kind, I love the energy that this entire thread has, 8 pages on the first day, absolute madlads (gender neutral)

I really should join in but gaahhhh no time this year!! Prepping for NoTN and whatnot... thank you so much for the kind words ily, you're awesome and I hope you have a wonderful week (2 + the next 7) ;a;
@rapsahtaa I think I just started making inhuman laughter noises, the last part REALLY got me

I'm so happy to hear that, y'all are too kind, I love the energy that this entire thread has, 8 pages on the first day, absolute madlads (gender neutral)

I really should join in but gaahhhh no time this year!! Prepping for NoTN and whatnot... thank you so much for the kind words ily, you're awesome and I hope you have a wonderful week (2 + the next 7) ;a;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh goodness, it's going to be so hard not to list literally the entire Light Flight but uhm... I'll try to choose just a few who I don't think I've given enough credit yet!

@Alitema - I want you to know that in terms of glitter, I'm not afraid of anything. But you? You scare me... which is why it's so great when we combine our forces and giftbomb everyone. >:)

Speaking of...
@KymoLadyofStorms and @Bnemesis - Because Soup. I don't need to say more. :)

@KursedCurtain - Wanted to mention you here because seriously ever since you joined the Discord you've really brightened up the place. I mean it was already fun, but because of you it's fun x2! :D

@/The LF Dom Team - Literally every member of this team is amazing and all the work they've done for LvA just proves how capable these people are. We'd all be lost without them, genuinely!! <3

Okay and some non Light players to finish off:
@LucisAbsentia and @ArmorWondrous - For hosting Triskele Nests! It's such a lovely program and I'm incredibly proud to be a part of it. Thank you for putting in all the time to keep it alive even when things were looking down! ^^
Actually, speaking of Triskele, I'd like to give a mention to @Meymo for putting up with my disobedient water pairs all this time. xD You're great!

You're all great!! :D
I could mention a million other people here but it'd get too long. Thank you all! <3
Oh goodness, it's going to be so hard not to list literally the entire Light Flight but uhm... I'll try to choose just a few who I don't think I've given enough credit yet!

@Alitema - I want you to know that in terms of glitter, I'm not afraid of anything. But you? You scare me... which is why it's so great when we combine our forces and giftbomb everyone. >:)

Speaking of...
@KymoLadyofStorms and @Bnemesis - Because Soup. I don't need to say more. :)

@KursedCurtain - Wanted to mention you here because seriously ever since you joined the Discord you've really brightened up the place. I mean it was already fun, but because of you it's fun x2! :D

@/The LF Dom Team - Literally every member of this team is amazing and all the work they've done for LvA just proves how capable these people are. We'd all be lost without them, genuinely!! <3

Okay and some non Light players to finish off:
@LucisAbsentia and @ArmorWondrous - For hosting Triskele Nests! It's such a lovely program and I'm incredibly proud to be a part of it. Thank you for putting in all the time to keep it alive even when things were looking down! ^^
Actually, speaking of Triskele, I'd like to give a mention to @Meymo for putting up with my disobedient water pairs all this time. xD You're great!

You're all great!! :D
I could mention a million other people here but it'd get too long. Thank you all! <3
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. Sweet Pea of Wavecrest I buy Sweet Pea of Wavecrest for 15g each
Or Giant Sand Dollars for 1kt/g per 2 dollars
Just send me a CR or PM!
Giant Sand Dollar
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2023-12-01 11:42:34" ] I just want to shout out @Dracowolf for being such an incredible member of the FR community. Sure, you lead earth's incredible dom team, but on top of that also put together so many incredible text posts and fun activities? AND write the [i]legendary[/i] Thrugzug who occupies NPC status in my head, rent free? A certified GOAT :P ---- I also wanted to thank @Voideerie for selling me what I think was meant to be fodder as the price was very low but is such a good dragon that I want to pair her. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90948544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/909486/90948544_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83390186]Ares[/url]/[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81409245]Aphrodite [/url]are SUCH a cool pair! Because she was on the AH, I didn't get to type a thank you like I normally would in a CR, so I figured that it would be neat to shout you, and the parents, out here! Your lair has such a pleasing aesthetic! [/quote] Ahhh!! thank you for buying my baby and giving them love! Ares and Aphrodite are probably my favorite fair currently and I'm glad others love their babies!! I actually sell all my babies at a low price, anywhere from 7k-20k, so that their affordable for everyone! And everyone can have a chance at cool/pretty babies. I know this means unfortunately a lot of them will go to fodder but it's pretty important to me to make dragons accessible for everyone. Rarely do I sell at high cost. :3 And thank you so much ToT I have been trying to organize my lair by rainbows and colors for several years now and I'm glad others fine it just as pleasing to look at! And thank you for the shout out >~< <3
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2023-12-01 11:42:34:
I just want to shout out @Dracowolf for being such an incredible member of the FR community. Sure, you lead earth's incredible dom team, but on top of that also put together so many incredible text posts and fun activities? AND write the legendary Thrugzug who occupies NPC status in my head, rent free? A certified GOAT :P

----

I also wanted to thank @Voideerie for selling me what I think was meant to be fodder as the price was very low but is such a good dragon that I want to pair her.
90948544_350.png

Ares/Aphrodite are SUCH a cool pair! Because she was on the AH, I didn't get to type a thank you like I normally would in a CR, so I figured that it would be neat to shout you, and the parents, out here! Your lair has such a pleasing aesthetic!

Ahhh!! thank you for buying my baby and giving them love! Ares and Aphrodite are probably my favorite fair currently and I'm glad others love their babies!! I actually sell all my babies at a low price, anywhere from 7k-20k, so that their affordable for everyone! And everyone can have a chance at cool/pretty babies. I know this means unfortunately a lot of them will go to fodder but it's pretty important to me to make dragons accessible for everyone. Rarely do I sell at high cost. :3

And thank you so much ToT I have been trying to organize my lair by rainbows and colors for several years now and I'm glad others fine it just as pleasing to look at! And thank you for the shout out >~< <3
@Elerinwen thank you so much. So much.

I guess I have to love on my besties first- @CorpseMellons and @Wickedlily. They helped drag me into this game and keep me playing at first, and Corpse helped get me into the first place. Love y'all.

I saw Elerinwen thanked all of the dom team already, but 1st: @VortexBreakdown @Tanadin and @Kywren for getting me into dom via VOLT. I obvs wouldnt be where i am without yall.

@Muranidae was one of my first good friends on this site, and despite the fact that we don't talk nowadays, i really appreciated having that friend from my first flight.

Thanks y'all for a great time thus far!!

@Elerinwen thank you so much. So much.

I guess I have to love on my besties first- @CorpseMellons and @Wickedlily. They helped drag me into this game and keep me playing at first, and Corpse helped get me into the first place. Love y'all.

I saw Elerinwen thanked all of the dom team already, but 1st: @VortexBreakdown @Tanadin and @Kywren for getting me into dom via VOLT. I obvs wouldnt be where i am without yall.

@Muranidae was one of my first good friends on this site, and despite the fact that we don't talk nowadays, i really appreciated having that friend from my first flight.

Thanks y'all for a great time thus far!!

VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 240 241