Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would plaguebringer smell like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Death.
Death.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
you know what freshly put down black mulch smells like? she smells like newly put black mulch. (ifykyk)
you know what freshly put down black mulch smells like? she smells like newly put black mulch. (ifykyk)
qjWV0vY.png
kCHWEjf.png
2VtxnMX.png

mlHpBMC.png
90016083.png "When she dies this time, there will be no sunrise to greet her."

5hF3FGk.png
butt cheek
butt cheek
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Like a hospital without the antiseptic part of the smell (so just sickness I guess) and sickly sweet like decay
Like a hospital without the antiseptic part of the smell (so just sickness I guess) and sickly sweet like decay
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Guuuuuys she can probably here you shhhhhh.
Guuuuuys she can probably here you shhhhhh.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Uh oh stinky
I also imagine plague flight is hot and humid in the summer and extra stinky then

I think arcanist would smell weird but indescribable

Shadowbinder would probably smell dusty or moldy bc that's what the deity plush is like

Tidelord smells like nothing bc he disappeared
Uh oh stinky
I also imagine plague flight is hot and humid in the summer and extra stinky then

I think arcanist would smell weird but indescribable

Shadowbinder would probably smell dusty or moldy bc that's what the deity plush is like

give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Mother's scent is only fully appreciated by her children... XD
Mother's scent is only fully appreciated by her children... XD
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2023-11-17 23:42:17" ] Tidelord smells like nothing bc he disappeared [/quote] bro [emoji=undertide sad size=1]
monkfishlover wrote on 2023-11-17 23:42:17:
bro
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2023-11-14 05:15:37" ] Oh and Nature flight canonically smells like rotting flesh. so. [/quote] canonically...?!!?!!
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2023-11-14 05:15:37:
Oh and Nature flight canonically smells like rotting flesh. so.
canonically...?!!?!!
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[quote name="saltedsnails" date="2023-11-30 16:17:06" ] [quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2023-11-14 05:15:37" ] Oh and Nature flight canonically smells like rotting flesh. so. [/quote] canonically...?!!?!! [/quote] @saltedsnails Take a gander at the Gladekeeper's Domain scene. See that red flower in the lower left? The one with yellow speckles? Rafflesia. What do those flowers smell like? Rotting Meat. [item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] Therefore Nature canonically smells like rotting meat, and apparently likes it enough to keep it near their housing. At least sometimes.
saltedsnails wrote on 2023-11-30 16:17:06:
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2023-11-14 05:15:37:
Oh and Nature flight canonically smells like rotting flesh. so.
canonically...?!!?!!
@saltedsnails

Take a gander at the Gladekeeper's Domain scene. See that red flower in the lower left? The one with yellow speckles? Rafflesia. What do those flowers smell like? Rotting Meat.

Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain

Therefore Nature canonically smells like rotting meat, and apparently likes it enough to keep it near their housing. At least sometimes.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7