Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales by Candlelight - lore, USD open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@gooodras
I've had to delay comms for a little bit due to some serious irl things going on + nanowrimo planning being hectic, but I probably can take a look! If you could place an order using the rough order form on my shop, I can keep track of requests and then take further details to dms :) I'll only do one at a time, yes, but you are totally welcome to come back once I'm done!
@gooodras
I've had to delay comms for a little bit due to some serious irl things going on + nanowrimo planning being hectic, but I probably can take a look! If you could place an order using the rough order form on my shop, I can keep track of requests and then take further details to dms :) I'll only do one at a time, yes, but you are totally welcome to come back once I'm done!
bump
bump
Dropping this from PMs as you asked c:

Username: Hikumi

Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved): Character would be this one
https://toyhou.se/4747003.ilenne

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): Info here!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11YitMyg2VAQ-KK0qGkQa6hfiIRmSfYMhMIEo1PX2Vqk/edit?usp=sharing

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): Story

Word Count: I can roughly afford 2500-3000 words for this order (roughly 2000g)

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): Y if it's not by a lot

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): t or g, whatever you prefer! I can offer 2 bog and 1 noc egg too which make up 715g by LAH
Dropping this from PMs as you asked c:

Username: Hikumi

Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved): Character would be this one
https://toyhou.se/4747003.ilenne

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): Info here!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11YitMyg2VAQ-KK0qGkQa6hfiIRmSfYMhMIEo1PX2Vqk/edit?usp=sharing

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): Story

Word Count: I can roughly afford 2500-3000 words for this order (roughly 2000g)

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): Y if it's not by a lot

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): t or g, whatever you prefer! I can offer 2 bog and 1 noc egg too which make up 715g by LAH
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
accepted and replied in PMs, thanks Hikumi! I'll be adding you to the list :>
accepted and replied in PMs, thanks Hikumi! I'll be adding you to the list :>
Username: Jelonek Dragon(s) involved: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58116575][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581166/58116575_350.png[/img][/url] Summary of Order (plot details, etc): detailed on discord Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story? Word Count: ~500 Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): yes Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): gems
Username: Jelonek

Dragon(s) involved: 58116575_350.png

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): detailed on discord

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story?

Word Count: ~500

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): yes

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): gems
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
Heyo! I'm super bad at writing reviews but I got to mention they were always involved in knowing the characters' personality and info, asking to get a good grasp of them before writing and not only they write/work super fast, but also super accurate! I love the way she writes and yeah I got to highlight the speed, care, multiple revisions and accuracy. They didn't have problem in adding something when I asked if it was possible, and it was as good as everything else she wrote. Thanks so much for the piece, Id love to come back when I get some more funds!
(Psst, totally recommended, also what I ordered was a story).
Heyo! I'm super bad at writing reviews but I got to mention they were always involved in knowing the characters' personality and info, asking to get a good grasp of them before writing and not only they write/work super fast, but also super accurate! I love the way she writes and yeah I got to highlight the speed, care, multiple revisions and accuracy. They didn't have problem in adding something when I asked if it was possible, and it was as good as everything else she wrote. Thanks so much for the piece, Id love to come back when I get some more funds!
(Psst, totally recommended, also what I ordered was a story).
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Jelonek Just replying here to let you know I saw your post! Will get to work on it soon ehe

@Hikumi Thank you so much! Ilenne was honestly really fun to write for, and I love what you had going on with your world and characters. I would be more than happy to write for you again, feel free to come back for another order next time!
@Jelonek Just replying here to let you know I saw your post! Will get to work on it soon ehe

@Hikumi Thank you so much! Ilenne was honestly really fun to write for, and I love what you had going on with your world and characters. I would be more than happy to write for you again, feel free to come back for another order next time!
@rei711
Just wondering if you would accept a mixed payment of gems & strange chests? If not, I totally understand!
@rei711
Just wondering if you would accept a mixed payment of gems & strange chests? If not, I totally understand!
iQrvnPv.png icon2middle.png Peach.png
@Nexagon
I think that would likely depend on a few things, like the length of the commission. I usually only accept payment after I'm done writing, and chest values will likely drop closer to end of Dec + I'm selling mine so far and I wouldn't wanna risk being unable to sell them in time, you know what I mean? If it's a shorter piece that I can get done relatively quickly I probably wouldn't mind, but for a longer one I'd likely prefer things that won't potentially vanish from my hoard xD
@Nexagon
I think that would likely depend on a few things, like the length of the commission. I usually only accept payment after I'm done writing, and chest values will likely drop closer to end of Dec + I'm selling mine so far and I wouldn't wanna risk being unable to sell them in time, you know what I mean? If it's a shorter piece that I can get done relatively quickly I probably wouldn't mind, but for a longer one I'd likely prefer things that won't potentially vanish from my hoard xD
@rei711
Understandable! I'm trying to get rid of a few myself ;) & I was wanting to get a story so I guess strange chests are off the list :)
@rei711
Understandable! I'm trying to get rid of a few myself ;) & I was wanting to get a story so I guess strange chests are off the list :)
iQrvnPv.png icon2middle.png Peach.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13