Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales by Candlelight - lore, USD open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Bump
Bump
Username: Crowharlequin Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71578836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715789/71578836_350.png[/img][/url] Summary of Order (plot details, etc): He is an assassin that has been betrayed when he was much younger. He has grey outlook but due to his ability to see a person's "colors", their auras/true intentions, he tends to be a great judge of character. Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): Personality blurb Word Count: ~100 Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): Sure, I can go up to 200kt/g over if I include my treasure count Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): Gems
Username:
Crowharlequin
Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved):
71578836_350.png
Summary of Order (plot details, etc):
He is an assassin that has been betrayed when he was much younger. He has grey outlook but due to his ability to see a person's "colors", their auras/true intentions, he tends to be a great judge of character.
Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story):
Personality blurb
Word Count:
~100
Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N):
Sure, I can go up to 200kt/g over if I include my treasure count
Payment Type (gems/treasure/other):
Gems
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
Very interesting boy you've got there, I'd be happy to write for him! Is there anything else about his personality you could tell me about, or is your main focus on his past and his aura reading ability?
@CrowHarlequin
Very interesting boy you've got there, I'd be happy to write for him! Is there anything else about his personality you could tell me about, or is your main focus on his past and his aura reading ability?
@rei711

I'm on some heavy pain meds right now so sorry if it doesn't make sense. I feel he would be rather quiet in most cases but can be very outspoken and excitable about subjects he enjoys (swords, stars, lakes, weird fish, and refections). He was taught that his ability is a blessing and a curse as it's sought after but also hated. Due to the constant chance of others only wanting to use his for his ability he has become more jaded when it comes to interpersonal relationships. His betrayal came from a trusted friend. The friend, though not originally, became hungry to own the ability once he learned of it.

Does this help, or at least is it coherent.
@rei711

I'm on some heavy pain meds right now so sorry if it doesn't make sense. I feel he would be rather quiet in most cases but can be very outspoken and excitable about subjects he enjoys (swords, stars, lakes, weird fish, and refections). He was taught that his ability is a blessing and a curse as it's sought after but also hated. Due to the constant chance of others only wanting to use his for his ability he has become more jaded when it comes to interpersonal relationships. His betrayal came from a trusted friend. The friend, though not originally, became hungry to own the ability once he learned of it.

Does this help, or at least is it coherent.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
You're fine! Sorry for the delays, I just realized I wasn't subbed to the thread and that's why I didn't get notifs earlier. It's coherent, yes - if you'd like me to include all of this I can definitely try to work it in! It probably wouldn't go beyond 500 words (which would be 250kt), haha. Just to be clear, your total budget is 200kt, right?
@CrowHarlequin
You're fine! Sorry for the delays, I just realized I wasn't subbed to the thread and that's why I didn't get notifs earlier. It's coherent, yes - if you'd like me to include all of this I can definitely try to work it in! It probably wouldn't go beyond 500 words (which would be 250kt), haha. Just to be clear, your total budget is 200kt, right?
It's all good, I don't mind the delays

250kt/g if my total is combined. Use what you'd like and improvise what you feel will benefit!
It's all good, I don't mind the delays

250kt/g if my total is combined. Use what you'd like and improvise what you feel will benefit!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
Gotcha, I'll get to work on it either tonight or tomorrow (note:am on mobile, hence possible slowness). It's a relatively short ish piece so I'll probably just let you know in DMs when I'm done, and then you can send payment after?
@CrowHarlequin
Gotcha, I'll get to work on it either tonight or tomorrow (note:am on mobile, hence possible slowness). It's a relatively short ish piece so I'll probably just let you know in DMs when I'm done, and then you can send payment after?
Absolutely. I look forward to the outcome!
Absolutely. I look forward to the outcome!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Finally have the energy to write a review of my experiences working with Rei on my commission!

Firstly, the more information you have planned going in (at least for scene writing), the better. They asked a plethora of questions I was glad to answer in regards to the dragon they were writing for and the world/area they inhabited and their interactions with those in it. I'm someone who loves worldbuilding and filling my settings with characters so I took in a lot of enjoyment being able to provide as much information as I did. Rei also makes sure to work out any potential issues or snags with further questions, but don't be afraid to let them take the reins if you're not able to solidly answer any of them. They did a fantastic job going above and beyond with the content I asked for, even in places I was a bit more unsure about.

Second, the turnaround was far quicker than I expected, even with the length and number of my pieces. Even irl events happening to them while waiting for my commission to be completed didn't hinder progress too heavily. They stayed up to date in informing me of these delays, and letting me know when they'd be working on a piece next, or at least attempting to. I believe that if for some reason the writing takes longer than 2 months, Rei has a very good reason for it.

Third, don't let the "writing on mobile only" point turn you away. I received a quality product that surpassed my expectations, and I wasn't even aware any of it was written on mobile until the last lore segment was sent over. This was just as good as lore I've gotten from those working on a computer so don't be discouraged seeing that.

Lastly, for some other final bits. The word count on my pieces did exceed the commission, but the price added onto those extra words was very reasonable and worth the pay. My commission was also slightly based around fandragons, although nothing beyond some mentions, but if Rei feels comfortable writing for a fandragon/fandom, I trust they'll handle the characters well.

Overall, I had a very positive experience, and would highly recommend ordering lore from this shop. I already plan on getting more in the future for dragons I struggle with that I know Rei will do a fantastic job writing for.

(Also, Rei feel free to use my pieces as examples. I'm not sure if we discussed it in the DMs or not.)
Finally have the energy to write a review of my experiences working with Rei on my commission!

Firstly, the more information you have planned going in (at least for scene writing), the better. They asked a plethora of questions I was glad to answer in regards to the dragon they were writing for and the world/area they inhabited and their interactions with those in it. I'm someone who loves worldbuilding and filling my settings with characters so I took in a lot of enjoyment being able to provide as much information as I did. Rei also makes sure to work out any potential issues or snags with further questions, but don't be afraid to let them take the reins if you're not able to solidly answer any of them. They did a fantastic job going above and beyond with the content I asked for, even in places I was a bit more unsure about.

Second, the turnaround was far quicker than I expected, even with the length and number of my pieces. Even irl events happening to them while waiting for my commission to be completed didn't hinder progress too heavily. They stayed up to date in informing me of these delays, and letting me know when they'd be working on a piece next, or at least attempting to. I believe that if for some reason the writing takes longer than 2 months, Rei has a very good reason for it.

Third, don't let the "writing on mobile only" point turn you away. I received a quality product that surpassed my expectations, and I wasn't even aware any of it was written on mobile until the last lore segment was sent over. This was just as good as lore I've gotten from those working on a computer so don't be discouraged seeing that.

Lastly, for some other final bits. The word count on my pieces did exceed the commission, but the price added onto those extra words was very reasonable and worth the pay. My commission was also slightly based around fandragons, although nothing beyond some mentions, but if Rei feels comfortable writing for a fandragon/fandom, I trust they'll handle the characters well.

Overall, I had a very positive experience, and would highly recommend ordering lore from this shop. I already plan on getting more in the future for dragons I struggle with that I know Rei will do a fantastic job writing for.

(Also, Rei feel free to use my pieces as examples. I'm not sure if we discussed it in the DMs or not.)
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14