Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales by Candlelight - lore, USD open!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Review

@rei711's writing is smooth. She outlined the story for me before getting to the long writing. It was amusing expanding the lore of a dragon to her and coming up with ideas for a story.

The commission was cool and I loved the details added in the story. It was very heartwarming story.
Review

@rei711's writing is smooth. She outlined the story for me before getting to the long writing. It was amusing expanding the lore of a dragon to her and coming up with ideas for a story.

The commission was cool and I loved the details added in the story. It was very heartwarming story.
Username: SunkissedDragon

Dragon(s) involved: Selene, Rona, and Stella - will dm

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): Falling in love story - Like stated in pm, its more of a medieval fantasy setting and these characters follow their own set of rules and beliefs! Synopsis: Selene, a gifted seer following the moon deity, falls for Rona, a modest fabric dyer. Selene's mother, Stella, is envious of her abilities and disapproves of Rona. Selene, reserved and weary, yields to her mother in public but thrives in solitude, cherishing art, reading, and writing. Rona enters Selene's life, sparking defiance against Stella. A more detailed summary will be placed in dms!

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story

Word Count: Max 3k

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): Y - but not to an extreme degree

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): treasure (though if exceeding I might do mixed payment if that is alright)
Username: SunkissedDragon

Dragon(s) involved: Selene, Rona, and Stella - will dm

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): Falling in love story - Like stated in pm, its more of a medieval fantasy setting and these characters follow their own set of rules and beliefs! Synopsis: Selene, a gifted seer following the moon deity, falls for Rona, a modest fabric dyer. Selene's mother, Stella, is envious of her abilities and disapproves of Rona. Selene, reserved and weary, yields to her mother in public but thrives in solitude, cherishing art, reading, and writing. Rona enters Selene's life, sparking defiance against Stella. A more detailed summary will be placed in dms!

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story

Word Count: Max 3k

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): Y - but not to an extreme degree

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): treasure (though if exceeding I might do mixed payment if that is alright)
Onyx_Sig.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Review

I love what @rei711 wrote for me! They asked me lots of questions so that they could capture my characters correctly, and this new piece really helps tie the two of my characters together!! I am very happy with the end result and I honestly loved working with them ^^
Review

I love what @rei711 wrote for me! They asked me lots of questions so that they could capture my characters correctly, and this new piece really helps tie the two of my characters together!! I am very happy with the end result and I honestly loved working with them ^^
Onyx_Sig.png
hello, i hope you don't mind the question! i do have a couple i'm looking for writing of that'd probably count as "fanfic" haha, would you mind if i sent the details by PM for you to consider if they'd be doable? there is a fair amount of background context i'd like to be read about them if that's alright OTL
hello, i hope you don't mind the question! i do have a couple i'm looking for writing of that'd probably count as "fanfic" haha, would you mind if i sent the details by PM for you to consider if they'd be doable? there is a fair amount of background context i'd like to be read about them if that's alright OTL
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Sure thing, DM away! Worst I could do is say no, haha.

@sunkisseddragon
Hehe, your characters were very fun to write for, I super enjoyed the opportunity to do so! If you ever need more pieces done, you know where to find me :3
@Hocotate
Sure thing, DM away! Worst I could do is say no, haha.

@sunkisseddragon
Hehe, your characters were very fun to write for, I super enjoyed the opportunity to do so! If you ever need more pieces done, you know where to find me :3
@rei711

hello hello! I'm very interested in purchasing some lore from you, and using a USD slot to do so, but I did want to know how these get processed. Paypal has thoroughly broken my account and any future possible attempts to make a new one. Is there some other way you accept USD payments?

Sorry if this is listed under the rules, I've read them maybe three times over now but I'm also pretty sick and my brain is kinda mush
@rei711

hello hello! I'm very interested in purchasing some lore from you, and using a USD slot to do so, but I did want to know how these get processed. Paypal has thoroughly broken my account and any future possible attempts to make a new one. Is there some other way you accept USD payments?

Sorry if this is listed under the rules, I've read them maybe three times over now but I'm also pretty sick and my brain is kinda mush
P3Z4ukf.png
@gooodras
Oh my goodness, so sorry, the past few days have been really busy for me irl. I have a Kofi account I could accept cash through, but I'm not sure how that would work for you considering Kofi is technically linked to PayPal (at least, for me it is, but maybe others use credit cards?). I do also have a profile on fiverr I could try taking payments through, I've just never taken payments through it before so forgive me if I'm unsure how it necessarily works.

If the above options work for you, please feel free to tell me more about what you have in mind!
@gooodras
Oh my goodness, so sorry, the past few days have been really busy for me irl. I have a Kofi account I could accept cash through, but I'm not sure how that would work for you considering Kofi is technically linked to PayPal (at least, for me it is, but maybe others use credit cards?). I do also have a profile on fiverr I could try taking payments through, I've just never taken payments through it before so forgive me if I'm unsure how it necessarily works.

If the above options work for you, please feel free to tell me more about what you have in mind!
@rei711 Not a problem at all! I'm a slow responder as it is and have also had a busy time lately. I've also been poking around on kofi & that should work for me! They can link thru other payment methods besides paypal.

As for what I'm asking, I've recently started a Pinkerlocke challenge (in the middle of a job transfer, like a lunatic) and I need some lore for my founders! I know you state one slot per customer in your rules, and I'm totally okay with that. Just know that I do plan on coming back for a few rounds hehe. I think it would be nice for the four of them individually, and then also the pinkerlocke intro to all be in the same style (aka your style! I love what you do :) ).

So, with as much time as you need, four separate dragon bios ~500 words each, and some writing for my pinkerlocke challenge 500-1000 words. Feel free to dm me!! I know this is kinda a lot. Let me know if it's workable and what you need form me :)
@rei711 Not a problem at all! I'm a slow responder as it is and have also had a busy time lately. I've also been poking around on kofi & that should work for me! They can link thru other payment methods besides paypal.

As for what I'm asking, I've recently started a Pinkerlocke challenge (in the middle of a job transfer, like a lunatic) and I need some lore for my founders! I know you state one slot per customer in your rules, and I'm totally okay with that. Just know that I do plan on coming back for a few rounds hehe. I think it would be nice for the four of them individually, and then also the pinkerlocke intro to all be in the same style (aka your style! I love what you do :) ).

So, with as much time as you need, four separate dragon bios ~500 words each, and some writing for my pinkerlocke challenge 500-1000 words. Feel free to dm me!! I know this is kinda a lot. Let me know if it's workable and what you need form me :)
P3Z4ukf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14