Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71
Just got a nature egg!!! Excited to sell it for dragon money :3
Just got a nature egg!!! Excited to sell it for dragon money :3
GujRVNB.gif
I've hopped on the new pinglist! Thank you as always for putting this together, I have so much fun playing along~
I've hopped on the new pinglist! Thank you as always for putting this together, I have so much fun playing along~
Thanks so much for this event. I'm brand new to this kind of thing and really, really loved it. Appreciate you all for doing this.
Thanks so much for this event. I'm brand new to this kind of thing and really, really loved it. Appreciate you all for doing this.
skuAA3k.png
Thanks so much for hosting this! Second time doing it, and it makes grinding in coli a blast. The badges are just so pretty.
Thanks so much for hosting this! Second time doing it, and it makes grinding in coli a blast. The badges are just so pretty.
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@Galactina @dark78660
Hi! Thanks for running this event! I can’t believe I haven’t heard about this cute scavenger hunt until this year

I have a question about claiming badges from previous years - how many points do I need to claim them? I really adore the snow globes sets from 2022, especially the BSJ and NotN sets
@Galactina @dark78660
Hi! Thanks for running this event! I can’t believe I haven’t heard about this cute scavenger hunt until this year

I have a question about claiming badges from previous years - how many points do I need to claim them? I really adore the snow globes sets from 2022, especially the BSJ and NotN sets
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially

We have a section on the first page Here, as well as a badge builder on our sheets that give you easy copy codes for that events badges that you earned, current badges and past year stretch goal badges!
@Cordially

We have a section on the first page Here, as well as a badge builder on our sheets that give you easy copy codes for that events badges that you earned, current badges and past year stretch goal badges!
[center]Hey all, hope you had a wonderful event filled week! This was the last Elemental Holiday before Night of the Nocturne, I hope you are ready~ As for PSH:Rockbreakers event, its time to pull our Raffle winners! 1 @Kothra 2 @Inei 3 @BrutusCourt 4 @CosmicHurricane 5 @Golden Congrats the the raffle winners! If you got 1st place pick your prize, 2nd, your top 2 in order, 3rd, top 3 ect [rule] [quote=Earthpride Ensemble][item=Standard of the Earthshaker][item=Stonekeeper Sash][/quote][quote=Cave Bear?][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][/quote][quote=Eternal Elegance][item=Accent: Quartz Rose][/quote][quote=All that glitters...][item=Skin: Veins of Gold][/quote][quote=Pile of Pebbles][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][/quote][/center]
Hey all, hope you had a wonderful event filled week! This was the last Elemental Holiday before Night of the Nocturne, I hope you are ready~

As for PSH:Rockbreakers event, its time to pull our Raffle winners!

1 @Kothra

2 @Inei

3 @BrutusCourt

4 @CosmicHurricane

5 @Golden

Congrats the the raffle winners!
If you got 1st place pick your prize, 2nd, your top 2 in order, 3rd, top 3 ect
Earthpride Ensemble wrote:
Standard of the Earthshaker Stonekeeper Sash
Cave Bear? wrote:
Cragbacked Bouldursa
Eternal Elegance wrote:
Accent: Quartz Rose
All that glitters... wrote:
Skin: Veins of Gold
Pile of Pebbles wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Nice! Here are my picks :)
1. Earthpride Ensemble
2. Cave Bear?
3. Pile of Pebbles
Nice! Here are my picks :)
1. Earthpride Ensemble
2. Cave Bear?
3. Pile of Pebbles
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@dark78660

Ahh, I see! I totally missed the badge builder in the spreadsheet. Thanks!
@dark78660

Ahh, I see! I totally missed the badge builder in the spreadsheet. Thanks!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Oh, nice!!

1. Pile of Pebbles
2. Cave Bear?
3. Eternal Elegance
4. Earthpride Ensemble
Oh, nice!!

1. Pile of Pebbles
2. Cave Bear?
3. Eternal Elegance
4. Earthpride Ensemble
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71