Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LVL 17 Cauldron | (OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@GingerPuff sending back!
@GingerPuff sending back!
m0kyk3D.png
Grekk's Cauldron rental service!
My pfp derg
My Moffs for moffins spreadsheet!
m0kyk3D.png
@Brightling274 Sending your horn back!
@Brightling274 Sending your horn back!
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
@Blauw Sending back, sorry for the extra wait
@Blauw Sending back, sorry for the extra wait
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
Hey there, can I get another stack of 40 food melted? Let me know when to send mats, and no rush on the goo!
Hey there, can I get another stack of 40 food melted? Let me know when to send mats, and no rush on the goo!
@AWB Whenever you want to send i can take care of it for ya, it could be a day or two till i start on it depending, i can also just ping you when my cauldrons open, whatever youd like
@AWB Whenever you want to send i can take care of it for ya, it could be a day or two till i start on it depending, i can also just ping you when my cauldrons open, whatever youd like
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
@blaseball sending back, sorry for the extra wait some very inefficient brewing on my part [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
@blaseball sending back, sorry for the extra wait some very inefficient brewing on my part
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
its no problem at all, there was no rush! thanks so much for your help :)
its no problem at all, there was no rush! thanks so much for your help :)
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
@Grekk's Cauldron Is Empty! took a couple day break and my cauldron is once again open for business! Thank you all for your patience!
@Grekk's Cauldron Is Empty! took a couple day break and my cauldron is once again open for business! Thank you all for your patience!
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
@grekkuga

Hello! To clarify, would you be open to brewing fest currency? If so could you please help me brew 15x Deepearth Geode (20)? Thank you!
@grekkuga

Hello! To clarify, would you be open to brewing fest currency? If so could you please help me brew 15x Deepearth Geode (20)? Thank you!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff I am not currently open to brewing fest currency, this is mainly due to the 'Payment' i am receiving for most of these services (besides melts) is XP. and fest currency does not give enough XP to warrant its three hour brew time. thank you for asking though!
@GingerPuff I am not currently open to brewing fest currency, this is mainly due to the 'Payment' i am receiving for most of these services (besides melts) is XP. and fest currency does not give enough XP to warrant its three hour brew time. thank you for asking though!
m0kyk3D.png
My pfp derg
m0kyk3D.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12