Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LP's Skin Shop: Aether+Coatl H Accents!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 105 106
Awww I'm sad Mineral Munchies didn't win! I was really rooting for it!

But I grabbed a slot! It's such an adorable accent! :D
Awww I'm sad Mineral Munchies didn't win! I was really rooting for it!

But I grabbed a slot! It's such an adorable accent! :D
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
This skin is way to cute to pass up. Its perfect for my Aether Emmy, I put ny name in a slot (I think) if I did it wrong, please let me know @LittleParade and I will rectify it
This skin is way to cute to pass up. Its perfect for my Aether Emmy, I put ny name in a slot (I think) if I did it wrong, please let me know @LittleParade and I will rectify it
dfba09c850f66ce700447781f609f2bd00316036.png
Slot for mineral munchies please! (on mobile and the spreadsheet isn't cooperating)
Slot for mineral munchies please! (on mobile and the spreadsheet isn't cooperating)
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@PumpkinMeadow of course! Rain is super cute! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1178390757825052722/image.png[/img] ----- @peachycosmos thank you thank you! I wasn't super confident in it since it does kind of stray from the main Earth theme, but I think I have a better idea for a skin entry for next year! ^^ stay tuned lol ----- @Jell0 looks good, thank you so much! ----- @xenonentity no worries at all, I've added you!
@PumpkinMeadow of course! Rain is super cute!

image.png

@peachycosmos thank you thank you! I wasn't super confident in it since it does kind of stray from the main Earth theme, but I think I have a better idea for a skin entry for next year! ^^ stay tuned lol

@Jell0 looks good, thank you so much!

@xenonentity no worries at all, I've added you!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
This is adorable and I'm very excited to get a copy when it comes, you did a great job with it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] While it may not fit an earthy colour scheme, it is beautiful!
This is adorable and I'm very excited to get a copy when it comes, you did a great job with it While it may not fit an earthy colour scheme, it is beautiful!
They/them | FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earth dragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png please feel free to PM me about any auctions/dragons to haggle or offer trades

i hoard garden snails (197) | avi // rep
Just to make sure because it's my first time actually wanting a custom skin, but could I have my name added onto a slot for Mineral munchies? it is such a cute skin!
Just to make sure because it's my first time actually wanting a custom skin, but could I have my name added onto a slot for Mineral munchies? it is such a cute skin!
3dccb96056014e87e6791edd2679f207bbb643ac.png
@LittleParade I am having issues with the google doc could I get added for the mineral munchies?
@LittleParade I am having issues with the google doc could I get added for the mineral munchies?
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
@WhiteRabbit062 I added you, thank you for your interest! Eventually you'll get a Private Auction that'll have you pay, might be in 2-3 weeks! ^^

@AtomicCosmos no worries, I added you! ^^
@WhiteRabbit062 I added you, thank you for your interest! Eventually you'll get a Private Auction that'll have you pay, might be in 2-3 weeks! ^^

@AtomicCosmos no worries, I added you! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Thank you so much for the preview - it is so far the best looking accent on Daz and I super appreciate the compliment you gave Daz at the same time <3

I need to think on it though, it might not be quite what I want for this little orangey aether. Gorgeous work though!
Thank you so much for the preview - it is so far the best looking accent on Daz and I super appreciate the compliment you gave Daz at the same time <3

I need to think on it though, it might not be quite what I want for this little orangey aether. Gorgeous work though!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@LittleParade hii can i pls get a slot for plush crush aether F? cant seem to edit the sheet on mobile ^^
@LittleParade hii can i pls get a slot for plush crush aether F? cant seem to edit the sheet on mobile ^^
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 105 106