Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Moon in the Library | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Claiming a gem slot please!
Claiming a gem slot please!
Would it be possible to remove my slot please, thank you!
Would it be possible to remove my slot please, thank you!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
I'm acting as proxy for @Bearskull so they can have my gem slot, thanks!
[quote name="FableSky" date="2023-11-26 03:37:19" ] I'm acting as proxy for @Bearskull so they can have my gem slot, thanks! [/quote] Confirming, thank you! @frostmeri We'd like to have our level slot changed over to a proxy spot for gems, please!
FableSky wrote on 2023-11-26 03:37:19:
Confirming, thank you! @frostmeri We'd like to have our level slot changed over to a proxy spot for gems, please!
QJ20y3o.png
Claiming a levels slot please
Claiming a levels slot please
3ckfYea.png
Would like to claim a slot for levels, if not too late!
Would like to claim a slot for levels, if not too late!
6UrX3r9.png
Would like to claim a levels slot!
Would like to claim a levels slot!
9BrVyVX.png
Hi you've all been added to level slots, and/or haven't started sending in levels yet (according to our tracking sheet)! Just a friendly reminder also for earlier orders to get your levels now in the ArcanArt thread, thank you so much!
@Xirei @Mima @Emeryciel @PiedCrow @SnailMuffin @theEndsinger @ThistleProse @ThesFireflies @Chberr @BeeWhisperer @TsunamiVoid @Neoo

Run 3 is full for gem slots! Please send 850g to me via PM or 1-way CR thank you!
@AmberscaleArt @acorns @Vicquemare @MorningTide @Waffler @InfiniteOblivion @Sukey @FableSky
(edit: @MorningTide had already paid)

Also payment reminder for earlier gem runs: @Synthsational
Hi you've all been added to level slots, and/or haven't started sending in levels yet (according to our tracking sheet)! Just a friendly reminder also for earlier orders to get your levels now in the ArcanArt thread, thank you so much!
@Xirei @Mima @Emeryciel @PiedCrow @SnailMuffin @theEndsinger @ThistleProse @ThesFireflies @Chberr @BeeWhisperer @TsunamiVoid @Neoo

Run 3 is full for gem slots! Please send 850g to me via PM or 1-way CR thank you!
@AmberscaleArt @acorns @Vicquemare @MorningTide @Waffler @InfiniteOblivion @Sukey @FableSky
(edit: @MorningTide had already paid)

Also payment reminder for earlier gem runs: @Synthsational
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Thanks for the poke!

I've almost finished paying off 450 levels for another skin, (just doing the last 150 now!) and then I'll be focusing on this one! :D :D
Thanks for the poke!

I've almost finished paying off 450 levels for another skin, (just doing the last 150 now!) and then I'll be focusing on this one! :D :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Ack! Thank you for the reminder! There’s been a lot of pings lately ^^;
I’ll get those sent out right away!
Ack! Thank you for the reminder! There’s been a lot of pings lately ^^;
I’ll get those sent out right away!

dFnwkLI.png