Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XYY Cobalt/Magenta G1 (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5
[center]This is Index[b][/b]. Index will soon be old enough to start school, it's time to cash out on books an uniforms, and yet I suddenly came to terms with the fact that I'm not really into eyeburners. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40124415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/401245/40124415_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center][quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/wind_rune.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/male.png[/img] [b]#40124415[/b] Cobalt / Magenta / Magenta Basic / Basic / Ghost Hatchday: Mar 15, 2018 (5 years) SB: 500g Winning Bet: 2050 by Thorne MBI: 50g[/quote][/center] [/columns] His colors work well together in a variety of ways, it's just that none of them spark joy to me. But I know there's plenty of people who would love him more than I ever could. So come at me! Steal him! Give him the luxurious life he deserves! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eCLaBIO.png[/img][/center] ----- ----- [center][b][size=4]Auction Rules and Guidelines:[/size][/b][/center] [left] [LIST] [*]This auction will run until [b]December 3rd 2023, 06:00AM FRT[/b], with a recurring 1-hour snipe guard. [*]When bidding, please[b] include the bid[/b] amount and[b] ping the person you are outbidding[/b]. [*]No need to ping me — [b]I'm subscribed[/b]. [*]Treasure to gem [b]ratio is 1:1000[/b]; mixed currency is okay. [*]I can also take partial/full payment in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29413045]Items from my Wishlist[/url]. [*]Please check the thread for the latest bid, if this gets more traction than I anticipate, I might not be able to keep the main post up to date at all times. [*]Bids cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you can't pay your bid. [*]Don't edit your post after bidding. If you need to change anything about your post, please delete it and make a new one. [*]Once the auction is complete, payment is due within 24 hours. [/LIST] [/left] ----- ----- [center][b][size=4]Last Day Pinglist:[/size][/b] [pinglist=13048] /Kittyisawolf /Crassula [b][size=4]Q&A:[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]If I decide to pay via items, will they be priced at LAH? [/b] [/LIST] Items from Gem Marketplace are valued at their Gem Marketplace price. Items from Treasure Marketplace are valued at their full Treasure Marketplace price. Branches are priced at LAH. [LIST] [*][b]Does that mean I can abuse my 15% Dom discount and pay you in, say, skydancer scrolls?[/b] [/LIST] Yeah! As a matter of fact, please do! You'll save 60g off of every 400, and I'll even thank you and feel very grateful, because I desperately need more of those, lol. [LIST] [*][b]Does that mean I can pay the whole sum using Scrolls of Renaming? [/b] [/LIST] That would be really funny, so sure, do it! Lmk if I forgot anything important and I'll add it! If you have any questions — don't hesitate to ask! I've already talked too much, I should stop and post this. Okay, alright, I'm posting this. Here we go. ----- -----
This is Index. Index will soon be old enough to start school, it's time to cash out on books an uniforms, and yet I suddenly came to terms with the fact that I'm not really into eyeburners.
40124415_350.png
Quote:
wind_rune.pngmale.png

Cobalt / Magenta / Magenta
Basic / Basic / Ghost
Hatchday: Mar 15, 2018
(5 years)

SB: 500g
Winning Bet: 2050 by Thorne

MBI: 50g

His colors work well together in a variety of ways, it's just that none of them spark joy to me. But I know there's plenty of people who would love him more than I ever could.
So come at me! Steal him! Give him the luxurious life he deserves!

eCLaBIO.png

Auction Rules and Guidelines:
  • This auction will run until December 3rd 2023, 06:00AM FRT, with a recurring 1-hour snipe guard.
  • When bidding, please include the bid amount and ping the person you are outbidding.
  • No need to ping me — I'm subscribed.
  • Treasure to gem ratio is 1:1000; mixed currency is okay.
  • I can also take partial/full payment in Items from my Wishlist.
  • Please check the thread for the latest bid, if this gets more traction than I anticipate, I might not be able to keep the main post up to date at all times.
  • Bids cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you can't pay your bid.
  • Don't edit your post after bidding. If you need to change anything about your post, please delete it and make a new one.
  • Once the auction is complete, payment is due within 24 hours.

Last Day Pinglist:
[pinglist=13048]
/Kittyisawolf /Crassula

Q&A:
  • If I decide to pay via items, will they be priced at LAH?
Items from Gem Marketplace are valued at their Gem Marketplace price. Items from Treasure Marketplace are valued at their full Treasure Marketplace price. Branches are priced at LAH.
  • Does that mean I can abuse my 15% Dom discount and pay you in, say, skydancer scrolls?
Yeah! As a matter of fact, please do! You'll save 60g off of every 400, and I'll even thank you and feel very grateful, because I desperately need more of those, lol.
  • Does that mean I can pay the whole sum using Scrolls of Renaming?
That would be really funny, so sure, do it!

Lmk if I forgot anything important and I'll add it! If you have any questions — don't hesitate to ask! I've already talked too much, I should stop and post this. Okay, alright, I'm posting this. Here we go.

dGVSNyM.png
Hello, everyone! Please come take a look at my dude!
General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XYY, Wind Normal Eyes, Modern, Mirror, Eyeburners, Flags (LGBTQ+), Pinks

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @Crystalitar @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @GarbagePal @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @ghilanian @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @eonflute @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Xarina @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @Flaxen @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Celestria @persist @scared @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Kuzco @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @above @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Lemonie @Allaprima @ethyios @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @Herbalist @dems @Helixstorm @sharlayan @KnightYumi @PiaMors @EzRadiant @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @Terrify @Velkhana @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @GLIGAR @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @Enaka @Enekokoro @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @Kittyisawolf @SerendipityShine @Blayne @undertones @robsypi @Fletcher @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @xenofaun @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Madsparkz @Anhinga @cogito @terrify @HedgeMagic @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @Maybellmay @IchiHanabi @seniph @Smithsonian @XxCalypsoxX

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #40124415 (Wind Common) (Cobalt/Magenta/Magenta) 2018-03-15
Date pings: @Dissonances
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Galaxius @Thorne @4Jen @firenyx45 @seamists @ScreethTheMoth @Feety @liyue

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

Hello, everyone! Please come take a look at my dude!
General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XYY, Wind Normal Eyes, Modern, Mirror, Eyeburners, Flags (LGBTQ+), Pinks

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Cats @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @Crystalitar @5H4D0WDU57 @Hares @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @spy @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @GarbagePal @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @frogmom @ghilanian @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @alittlebriton @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @eonflute @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @affable @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Xarina @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Swampbird @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @Flaxen @seablueheart @Glurpagos @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @timeland @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Celestria @persist @scared @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Kuzco @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @above @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Lemonie @Allaprima @ethyios @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @piety @AzaRein @Fayo @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @bonivich @liluye @0hzarks @Herbalist @dems @Helixstorm @sharlayan @KnightYumi @PiaMors @EzRadiant @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @Terrify @Velkhana @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @GLIGAR @acrobat @Scintillia @ShinyHunter47 @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @Narikine @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @changgwi @souls @zeniths @Enaka @Enekokoro @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @Kittyisawolf @SerendipityShine @Blayne @undertones @robsypi @Fletcher @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @macintalk @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @xenofaun @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @unmarkedgrave @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Madsparkz @Anhinga @cogito @terrify @HedgeMagic @loulemon @fugo @th3aw0k3n @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @volo @Voidsight @unsolved @drakha @Kosira @Maybellmay @IchiHanabi @seniph @Smithsonian @XxCalypsoxX

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #40124415 (Wind Common) (Cobalt/Magenta/Magenta) 2018-03-15
Date pings: @Dissonances
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @Osteoderm @Luluwi @Galaxius @Thorne @4Jen @firenyx45 @seamists @ScreethTheMoth @Feety @liyue

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

dGVSNyM.png
Love this kid, I'll drop a SB!
Love this kid, I'll drop a SB!
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
LDP please!
LDP please!
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
@Thorne 550g pls!
@Thorne 550g pls!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
LDP please! <3
LDP please! <3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3282839][img]https://i.imgur.com/wJRUF2u.png[/img][/url][/center]
wJRUF2u.png
dGVSNyM.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3282839][img]https://i.imgur.com/wJRUF2u.png[/img][/url][/center]
wJRUF2u.png
dGVSNyM.png
wJRUF2u.png
dGVSNyM.png
wJRUF2u.png
dGVSNyM.png
1 2 3 4 5