Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chubby Dragons...
1 2 3 4
Gaolers!

Gaolers end up being some of the heaviest dragons and that aren't exactly that large in terms of scale. They are smaller than Guardians or Obelisks (among others) and yet they can still weigh far more than that.
Gaolers!

Gaolers end up being some of the heaviest dragons and that aren't exactly that large in terms of scale. They are smaller than Guardians or Obelisks (among others) and yet they can still weigh far more than that.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
we need a turtle,, please,, just one turtle *shakes can*
we need a turtle,, please,, just one turtle *shakes can*
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
There's a definite fanbase begging for chonks
There's a definite fanbase begging for chonks
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i've been gone long enough and still no big fat whale ancient :,)
i've been gone long enough and still no big fat whale ancient :,)
I have an idea to please both the heavy dragon wanters and the deer dragon wanters: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1096256211684446299/1145077445272272936/image.png?ex=656b8579&is=65591079&hm=06282763881598d2d8ea834173d07892f868cd5600aa97bd5b496a6056f683d5&.png[/img]
I have an idea to please both the heavy dragon wanters and the deer dragon wanters:
image.png?ex=656b8579&is=65591079&hm=06282763881598d2d8ea834173d07892f868cd5600aa97bd5b496a6056f683d5&.png
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
BIG AGREE we only really have snappers that are fat. there’s bogsneaks that are chubbier but the rest of the breeds aren’t really :(
BIG AGREE we only really have snappers that are fat. there’s bogsneaks that are chubbier but the rest of the breeds aren’t really :(
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
A heavy bodied water dragon sounds super awesome :o Wind, earth, and light are the next flights to get ancients and while it does tickle me to think of a chonky light ancient earth might get the next chonky breed. I kind of hope earth doesnt get another chunk so that earth can have a bit more variety though. A modern round fella would also be nice, but its about anyones guess as to what flight they would belong to
A heavy bodied water dragon sounds super awesome :o Wind, earth, and light are the next flights to get ancients and while it does tickle me to think of a chonky light ancient earth might get the next chonky breed. I kind of hope earth doesnt get another chunk so that earth can have a bit more variety though. A modern round fella would also be nice, but its about anyones guess as to what flight they would belong to
Art Shop!
i'd love a chunky water breed :D though it'd take eons until we get another breed
i'd love a chunky water breed :D though it'd take eons until we get another breed
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
Yeah we only have bogsneaks as a chubby breed for now. Snappers and obelisks don't count cus they're more muscular and stocky than fat. I hope the new breeds will fix this, especially the earth ancient
Yeah we only have bogsneaks as a chubby breed for now. Snappers and obelisks don't count cus they're more muscular and stocky than fat. I hope the new breeds will fix this, especially the earth ancient
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one here wanting this. A whale based one or just a good old classic chunky dragon like the one from the dungeons and dragons movie would be great.
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one here wanting this. A whale based one or just a good old classic chunky dragon like the one from the dungeons and dragons movie would be great.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png gaygaygay tn0RSo5.pngUzs8jxn.pngYehzVt1.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngSj6j121.png
Vs2WmBF.pngPgv53XB.pngfaKBo3F.png
gaygaygay
>They/Them<
FR +3
N71aaR0.png
1 2 3 4