Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else think tralfamadorians
when they read the Auraboa's lore? like the whole not seeing time in a liner sense, not to the same degree as them but that's something that I thought of for some reasons.

also there both geern
when they read the Auraboa's lore? like the whole not seeing time in a liner sense, not to the same degree as them but that's something that I thought of for some reasons.

also there both geern
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Poo-tee-weet?
Poo-tee-weet?
dlJsEIj.png
I was thinking more along the lines of the aliens from Arrival. not quite the same thing but an interesting parallel!
I was thinking more along the lines of the aliens from Arrival. not quite the same thing but an interesting parallel!
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Yep! I was just reading the lore and my first thought was "Oh they're like the aliens from Slaughterhouse Five" but i didn't remember the name until I saw your post

edit: typo
Yep! I was just reading the lore and my first thought was "Oh they're like the aliens from Slaughterhouse Five" but i didn't remember the name until I saw your post

edit: typo

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
ah. that makes sense why they're a pun on ouroboros then (i stopped reading the lore a while back)
ah. that makes sense why they're a pun on ouroboros then (i stopped reading the lore a while back)
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
the lore of the elder ones being in a constant state between dreams and waking and constantly moving throughout the loop reminded me of the old snapper lore that existed a LONG time ago but got reworked to just make them sleepless.
the lore of the elder ones being in a constant state between dreams and waking and constantly moving throughout the loop reminded me of the old snapper lore that existed a LONG time ago but got reworked to just make them sleepless.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg