Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Auraboa Dragons
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87
SNEKS!
SNEKS!
nN9WzJH.png
Love these guys!! Didn't realize they were the Nature ancient, I saw noodle and thought wind haha just makes me more excited for the windy ancient :3c
Love these guys!! Didn't realize they were the Nature ancient, I saw noodle and thought wind haha just makes me more excited for the windy ancient :3c
i love it but it's a little hard for me to see the female version! i've tried a few scries now and it always feels like her head is blending into her body and it's hard to look at.
i love it but it's a little hard for me to see the female version! i've tried a few scries now and it always feels like her head is blending into her body and it's hard to look at.
I adore these feathery noodles!
I adore these feathery noodles!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
OMG YES!! THEY HAVE FEATHERS AND THEY ARE SNAKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG YES!! THEY HAVE FEATHERS AND THEY ARE SNAKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UFhZdZT.pngfJvgA2F.pngdFNVkyi.pngfJvgA2F.pngQ2cC3z4.png
THEY ARE SO CUTE [emoji=auraboa star size=2]
THEY ARE SO CUTE
88850774p.png
Nuke or Kit nom nom I will eat your dragons
About me
AYO TWO EGGS?? let's FRICKIN go
AYO TWO EGGS?? let's FRICKIN go
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Just impulsively bought a capsule gene to use, forgetting that it needs to be the breed specific one. I want to curl up and dissolve.
Just impulsively bought a capsule gene to use, forgetting that it needs to be the breed specific one. I want to curl up and dissolve.
Ayyyy they are so cute!
Ayyyy they are so cute!
Nature noodles! They are so cute [emoji=special eyes size=1] I'm wondering though, it looks like mix of spiral, coatl and fae, no wildclaw to see in there?
Nature noodles! They are so cute

I'm wondering though, it looks like mix of spiral, coatl and fae, no wildclaw to see in there?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87