Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Morphology...?
What are morphologies? what do they do? how do i obtain dragons i create with the morphology dragon creator thingy? Responses are welcome and thanked!
What are morphologies? what do they do? how do i obtain dragons i create with the morphology dragon creator thingy? Responses are welcome and thanked!
ZiISKtO.png
Morphologies are just ways to save the scries you've made. Sometimes you can get lucky and buy a dragon that already exists with the same colours (and if you're really lucky the same genes), other times you have to breed for them
Morphologies are just ways to save the scries you've made. Sometimes you can get lucky and buy a dragon that already exists with the same colours (and if you're really lucky the same genes), other times you have to breed for them
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="SongofSummer" date="2020-11-14 20:03:53" ] Morphologies are just ways to save the scries you've made. Sometimes you can get lucky and buy a dragon that already exists with the same colours (and if you're really lucky the same genes), other times you have to breed for them [/quote] Thank you!
SongofSummer wrote on 2020-11-14 20:03:53:
Thank you!
ZiISKtO.png
I saved a morphology. Where do I retrieve it? Can I use it in the Scry workshop?
I saved a morphology. Where do I retrieve it? Can I use it in the Scry workshop?
xcaJCKx.png
@LadyRubystone [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d004bf18e6d654b8420eb40df00ed7ed.png[/img] see the folder button down at the bottom of the scrying worskshop? that's where you find your saved morphologies.
@LadyRubystone

d004bf18e6d654b8420eb40df00ed7ed.png

see the folder button down at the bottom of the scrying worskshop? that's where you find your saved morphologies.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts