Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lavender Sands Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@FriendlyDragon @wolvykasu @Bashett @ChristianCutie Slots are now open! I'm now switching over to the new ping list option. So be sure to subscribe to it if you don't make it in. [pinglist=11947] Also, I'm now starting a goal to reach 100k gems / 100mil treasure by March 1st (maybe April) in order to help me obtain a light sprite! So, thank you all for taking an interest in my art shop and helping me achieve my goals! The chart below will track my progress and I will update it every 10k if you want to see my journey. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9EsxLOt.jpg[/img] (I know the image is off center it bothers me too but I don't feel like fixing it right now)
@FriendlyDragon
@wolvykasu
@Bashett
@ChristianCutie

Slots are now open!
I'm now switching over to the new ping list option. So be sure to subscribe to it if you don't make it in.

Also, I'm now starting a goal to reach 100k gems / 100mil treasure by March 1st (maybe April) in order to help me obtain a light sprite! So, thank you all for taking an interest in my art shop and helping me achieve my goals! The chart below will track my progress and I will update it every 10k if you want to see my journey.

9EsxLOt.jpg (I know the image is off center it bothers me too but I don't feel like fixing it right now)
Art Shop
in the meantime I get to change my treasures into gems. I would simply like to bump this thread.

note for yall out there too : I recommend this artist.
in the meantime I get to change my treasures into gems. I would simply like to bump this thread.

note for yall out there too : I recommend this artist.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@LavenderDragon13

awwww, I can't stop looking at the gorgeous artwork! Tysm!!
The nest will hatch in march/april. I was thinking of hatching them on the day my daughter is born so i dont know the exact date yet :)
You can also pick on of her older children if you want too, up to you^^
@LavenderDragon13

awwww, I can't stop looking at the gorgeous artwork! Tysm!!
The nest will hatch in march/april. I was thinking of hatching them on the day my daughter is born so i dont know the exact date yet :)
You can also pick on of her older children if you want too, up to you^^
@LavenderDragon13 I probably won't be able to edit this post with the specific order until much later in the day today, but I would love to claim one of those slots! Best of luck on your light sprite quest! ^.^ EDIT: Thank you for your patience, I finally had a spare moment! Payment form (gems, treasure, wishlist, etc...): treasure Type of artwork: full body, lineart and flat color link to desired dragon or dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3934898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/39349/3934898_350.png[/img][/url] Other notes (specific things you want added that are not shown on the images, or preferred poses): Basically anything that makes Khana look intimidating or generally creepy would be perfect! She has lore in her bio as well if you would find that helpful.
@LavenderDragon13 I probably won't be able to edit this post with the specific order until much later in the day today, but I would love to claim one of those slots! Best of luck on your light sprite quest! ^.^

EDIT: Thank you for your patience, I finally had a spare moment!

Payment form (gems, treasure, wishlist, etc...): treasure
Type of artwork: full body, lineart and flat color

link to desired dragon or dragons:
3934898_350.png

Other notes (specific things you want added that are not shown on the images, or preferred poses): Basically anything that makes Khana look intimidating or generally creepy would be perfect! She has lore in her bio as well if you would find that helpful.

A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

Your artwork is being worked on now. Send me a cr once you have the payment :)
@ChristianCutie

Your artwork is being worked on now. Send me a cr once you have the payment :)
Art Shop
@LavenderDragon13 Wonderful, thank you! Just sent the CR your way. ^u^
@LavenderDragon13 Wonderful, thank you! Just sent the CR your way. ^u^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
bump!
bump!
Art Shop
Oooh, your art is wonderful, I'd love to get a comm from you :] [b]Payment form[/b]: Gems! [b]Type of artwork[/b]: Full body, full color and shaded, with a background- 0: [b]link to desired dragon or dragons[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89520330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895204/89520330_350.png[/img][/url] This beastie, Tsazza, please! [b]Other notes[/b]: For the pose, maybe just it kind of stalking and looking generally eerie/suspicious? And background being some kind of vague shadowed forest, perhaps-
Oooh, your art is wonderful, I'd love to get a comm from you :]

Payment form: Gems!
Type of artwork: Full body, full color and shaded, with a background- 0:

link to desired dragon or dragons:
89520330_350.png
This beastie, Tsazza, please!

Other notes: For the pose, maybe just it kind of stalking and looking generally eerie/suspicious? And background being some kind of vague shadowed forest, perhaps-
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@ChristianCutie Here is your finished artwork! let me know if anything needs to be changed. Enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CAHueZf.jpg[/img]
@ChristianCutie Here is your finished artwork! let me know if anything needs to be changed. Enjoy!

CAHueZf.jpg
Art Shop
@LavenderDragon13 Oh my gosh, she looks amazing--I love the pose and everything else you've done about how she looks! This is like an early Christmas present, thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LavenderDragon13 Oh my gosh, she looks amazing--I love the pose and everything else you've done about how she looks! This is like an early Christmas present, thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14