Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ogi [ become...... aura? ]
1 2
[center][font=calibri][b]edit post-aura update :[/b] so auras sure are cute and look similar too the headcanon I have for ogi's bodytype and just all around a good vibe, do we sacrifice the gem genes and coatl scroll and reroll him into an aura? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=52&bodygene=245&breed=24&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=0&winggene=247&wings=83&auth=f74eecf8ab2f61e1e2987e14cb1234ca3fc64e93&dummyext=prev.png[/img] placeholder blank tert until sparkles get added but I sure am conflicted. on one hand: coatl babies are adorable on other: [i]shiny new dragon[/i] --- I couldn't wait and had to gene this bean before other planned ones, so please meet my current obsession: ogi [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89444762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894448/89444762_350.png[/img][/url] he's a coatl / spiral mix canonically, and he's trying his absolute best to be a spooky ferocious monster in the future. I've been really enjoying drawing him and his shenanigans, and plan on making more to flesh out his character / little corner of the lair a bit more. It's just been refreshing to play with something soft and sweet ; w; [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qw0QzIB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u38LW9X.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/719a900634f55e0255c2fc7d63e74b86/77a4ed95f250cf60-85/s1280x1920/8dd88d4c460921ac540bcc57e2fb209db2256013.png[/img] his favourite things in life are finding bugs, digging through abandoned burrows, doing anything that his brother [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83255779]Mir[/url] is doing, and chasing fireflies -- he's a very simple bean with simple enjoyments in life, and they mean the world to him. [i]I'd love to see other permababy mixbreeds or coatl permababies people have![/i] I love the idea of hybrid beans so much right now q w q
edit post-aura update :
so auras sure are cute and look similar too the headcanon I have for ogi's bodytype and just all around a good vibe, do we sacrifice the gem genes and coatl scroll and reroll him into an aura?
dragon?age=0&body=52&bodygene=245&breed=24&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=0&winggene=247&wings=83&auth=f74eecf8ab2f61e1e2987e14cb1234ca3fc64e93&dummyext=prev.png
placeholder blank tert until sparkles get added but I sure am conflicted.
on one hand: coatl babies are adorable
on other: shiny new dragon

---

I couldn't wait and had to gene this bean before other planned ones, so please meet my current obsession: ogi

89444762_350.png

he's a coatl / spiral mix canonically, and he's trying his absolute best to be a spooky ferocious monster in the future.

I've been really enjoying drawing him and his shenanigans, and plan on making more to flesh out his character / little corner of the lair a bit more. It's just been refreshing to play with something soft and sweet ; w;

Qw0QzIB.png
u38LW9X.png
8dd88d4c460921ac540bcc57e2fb209db2256013.png

his favourite things in life are finding bugs, digging through abandoned burrows, doing anything that his brother Mir is doing, and chasing fireflies -- he's a very simple bean with simple enjoyments in life, and they mean the world to him.

I'd love to see other permababy mixbreeds or coatl permababies people have! I love the idea of hybrid beans so much right now q w q
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Those colors.

I love the idea of breed hybrids! :o He's so precious ;A;
Those colors.

I love the idea of breed hybrids! :o He's so precious ;A;
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
AWWWWWW!!!!! he's SO beautiful!!! i love this little fluffy babi... i love the way you make his eyes dual coloured on the edges its so pretty and how hes constantly sparkly...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AWWWWWW!!!!! he's SO beautiful!!! i love this little fluffy babi... i love the way you make his eyes dual coloured on the edges its so pretty and how hes constantly sparkly...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
please click on my babies~ thank you
GRcWr.gif7P5eB.gif2k1iy.gif
Omg, I adore your dragon <3
Omg, I adore your dragon <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@CountingChocobos ::
mixed-species stuff has always been a soft spot for me, and while I know it wouldn't be possible on FR itself, it's still fun to tinker with it in theory for lair stuff and outside FR lines! It'd be loads of fun to see more mixed stuff around ; w ;

@funkyhybrid ::
thank you !! I love sparkle and I love scribbling sparkles on my pieces, so it worked out well for it qwq

@Islet ::
thank you so much !

@CountingChocobos ::
mixed-species stuff has always been a soft spot for me, and while I know it wouldn't be possible on FR itself, it's still fun to tinker with it in theory for lair stuff and outside FR lines! It'd be loads of fun to see more mixed stuff around ; w ;

@funkyhybrid ::
thank you !! I love sparkle and I love scribbling sparkles on my pieces, so it worked out well for it qwq

@Islet ::
thank you so much !
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Absolutely gorgeous, I love all of the orange accents in the secondary, tertiary, and multigaze. And the flaunt’s blue pairs super well with the secondary.
Absolutely gorgeous, I love all of the orange accents in the secondary, tertiary, and multigaze. And the flaunt’s blue pairs super well with the secondary.
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
He’s beautiful, and so is the artwork you’ve drawn of him! Absolutely stunning [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
He’s beautiful, and so is the artwork you’ve drawn of him! Absolutely stunning
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
oh that art is to die for. what a precious thing. i am obsessed.
oh that art is to die for. what a precious thing. i am obsessed.
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png

@Directorate ::
thank you ; w ; I've shied away from oranges for so long but now am working on embracing them more, this has been such a great way to start that !

@JoutaKujo ::
thank you so much, that's super kind of you to say q wq

@Gymnopaedy ::
sdfhgsfdg thank you ! I'm definitely going to make more nonsense of him, he's just a tiny goober that is just too much fun to play with imo ; w; I'm glad you like him!

@Directorate ::
thank you ; w ; I've shied away from oranges for so long but now am working on embracing them more, this has been such a great way to start that !

@JoutaKujo ::
thank you so much, that's super kind of you to say q wq

@Gymnopaedy ::
sdfhgsfdg thank you ! I'm definitely going to make more nonsense of him, he's just a tiny goober that is just too much fun to play with imo ; w; I'm glad you like him!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
I love himb
I love himb
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png