Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | accidentally traded a bossfam to crim
1 2 3
crim needs her treasure rewards doubled and bosses/elims/5/6 star items removed from the pool. she exists now only to troll, give a couple achievements and occasionally give you a chest during notn, but otherwise please ignore her. i almost gave her a dragonfly once.
crim needs her treasure rewards doubled and bosses/elims/5/6 star items removed from the pool. she exists now only to troll, give a couple achievements and occasionally give you a chest during notn, but otherwise please ignore her. i almost gave her a dragonfly once.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
the only reason i'm doing crim every hour is that i'm a completionist fool (except for runestone rockstar which I tried my best) and I want the 2,500 done so I can never touch her again
the only reason i'm doing crim every hour is that i'm a completionist fool (except for runestone rockstar which I tried my best) and I want the 2,500 done so I can never touch her again
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Oof. Honestly, Crim shouldn't be able to demand any items from you that can't also drop from Pinkerton. Like, that's their lore. It's the same pile. Why is it not the same item pool in the code?
Oof. Honestly, Crim shouldn't be able to demand any items from you that can't also drop from Pinkerton. Like, that's their lore. It's the same pile. Why is it not the same item pool in the code?
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2023-11-10 13:05:03" ] the only reason i'm doing crim every hour is that i'm a completionist fool (except for runestone rockstar which I tried my best) and I want the 2,500 done so I can never touch her again [/quote] Yeah, I'm in exactly the same position. Never interacted with her before the achievement system came in and once I get that damn achievement I probably won't ever again.
TheEnforcer wrote on 2023-11-10 13:05:03:

Yeah, I'm in exactly the same position. Never interacted with her before the achievement system came in and once I get that damn achievement I probably won't ever again.
More familiars plz
I did an eliminate when they were 700g :'D

But yeah, agreed. With the changes to pinkerton, and a lot of his items moved to chest pools, she really needs hers reworked.
I did an eliminate when they were 700g :'D

But yeah, agreed. With the changes to pinkerton, and a lot of his items moved to chest pools, she really needs hers reworked.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Crimothy lures you in with 500t for a bug and the occasional festival item, just to stab you in the back...

The confirmation box when trading with Crim wasn't always there, that addition was supposed to help with this. But you just learn to click through it anyway, so of course it's useless...
Crimothy lures you in with 500t for a bug and the occasional festival item, just to stab you in the back...

The confirmation box when trading with Crim wasn't always there, that addition was supposed to help with this. But you just learn to click through it anyway, so of course it's useless...
The amount of times I've hovered over Trade when she was asking for Eliminate... Thankfully I've always gone "waaait a minute..." before clicking further.
The amount of times I've hovered over Trade when she was asking for Eliminate... Thankfully I've always gone "waaait a minute..." before clicking further.
27eGmsl.png
[quote name="Nomo" date="2023-11-11 06:59:27" ] Oof. Honestly, Crim shouldn't be able to demand any items from you that can't also drop from Pinkerton. Like, that's their lore. It's the same pile. Why is it not the same item pool in the code? [/quote] Lore wise, I can kind of see the logic in it. Like...if someone were trying to clear out the junk from their hoarder sibling, and they saw something that they realized was actually valuable, they probably aren't going to give that away. I figure whenever he sees an eliminate or rare familiar, he's probably like 'oh, wait, she might actually need that later' and goes and picks some cheap junk to give you. As a fun side note, I sometimes play a game with myself where I have to give Crim whatever she asks for. No take backsies if I realize it's something valuable. It can be a fun challenge!
Nomo wrote on 2023-11-11 06:59:27:

Lore wise, I can kind of see the logic in it. Like...if someone were trying to clear out the junk from their hoarder sibling, and they saw something that they realized was actually valuable, they probably aren't going to give that away. I figure whenever he sees an eliminate or rare familiar, he's probably like 'oh, wait, she might actually need that later' and goes and picks some cheap junk to give you.

As a fun side note, I sometimes play a game with myself where I have to give Crim whatever she asks for. No take backsies if I realize it's something valuable. It can be a fun challenge!
She asked me for a 1st anniversary fish cake the other day. I was baffled.

Most people probably don't have them laying around anymore, and the folks that do probably kept them for sentimental purposes - thankfully mine are in my vault and I couldn't accidentally give her one.

Just... why she be asking for items that aren't really even available anymore?
She asked me for a 1st anniversary fish cake the other day. I was baffled.

Most people probably don't have them laying around anymore, and the folks that do probably kept them for sentimental purposes - thankfully mine are in my vault and I couldn't accidentally give her one.

Just... why she be asking for items that aren't really even available anymore?
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I got an eliminate for the first time in ages the other week. Not even a day after Crim tried to steal it from me.
I got an eliminate for the first time in ages the other week. Not even a day after Crim tried to steal it from me.
1 2 3