Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any selfshippers here?
1 2 3 4
i love selfshipping!! it's super fun, i'm honestly kind of shy to become active in the community but i would love to become active in it, everyone's really nice! i have a tumblr where i reblog selfship posts but i get too shy to tag it with the selfship tag i set up for my f/o my f/o is leviathan from obey me, he's cute [emoji=heart size=1]
i love selfshipping!! it's super fun, i'm honestly kind of shy to become active in the community but i would love to become active in it, everyone's really nice! i have a tumblr where i reblog selfship posts but i get too shy to tag it with the selfship tag i set up for my f/o

my f/o is leviathan from obey me, he's cute
y3CR4IN.png
Yaaayy, I love selfshipping <3

my main f/os are Imperius (Diablo) and uh, a bunch others xD but Impy has been on my mind a lot lately. nice to meet other selfshippers who play FR!
Yaaayy, I love selfshipping <3

my main f/os are Imperius (Diablo) and uh, a bunch others xD but Impy has been on my mind a lot lately. nice to meet other selfshippers who play FR!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I have a big problem with doing this. I didn't even know what it was called until now 'XD
At least I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I'm not the only selfshipper on FR :)
I have a big problem with doing this. I didn't even know what it was called until now 'XD
At least I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I'm not the only selfshipper on FR :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
omg hiii avid self shipper here :] been self shipping since first grade bassically lol

my f/o ratchet is from transformers, which ive been hyperfixated on for years now. i havent been active in the selfship community since 2020 sadly [steadily coming back tho]
omg hiii avid self shipper here :] been self shipping since first grade bassically lol

my f/o ratchet is from transformers, which ive been hyperfixated on for years now. i havent been active in the selfship community since 2020 sadly [steadily coming back tho]
zomg, a thread for me!

i've been self-shipping for awhile now, specifically when i started having fictional crushes as a kid, but i've started to do more often earlier this year. i have a lot of f/os, to the point i have to make a list of it- but my main rn is springtrap from the five nights at freddy's series :///3
zomg, a thread for me!

i've been self-shipping for awhile now, specifically when i started having fictional crushes as a kid, but i've started to do more often earlier this year. i have a lot of f/os, to the point i have to make a list of it- but my main rn is springtrap from the five nights at freddy's series :///3
Untitled280_20231108180113.png
I've been an avid self shipper since I was a kid so it's fun to see and read that I'm not the only one! Every show, manga or movie I fell in love with I always inserted myself or a 'sona into the mix. Often it was just friends with the main character(s) but as I got older of course it turned into all the feel good fluffy romance.

Don't do it quite as much anymore but self shipping is still something I fondly think about from time to time and don't see that stopping any time soon.
I've been an avid self shipper since I was a kid so it's fun to see and read that I'm not the only one! Every show, manga or movie I fell in love with I always inserted myself or a 'sona into the mix. Often it was just friends with the main character(s) but as I got older of course it turned into all the feel good fluffy romance.

Don't do it quite as much anymore but self shipping is still something I fondly think about from time to time and don't see that stopping any time soon.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I pretty much denied it for most of my life but it's simply a fact. I have been in and out of it for 25 years now. Thought I and some old friends who did it as well were freaks back than now I know it okay and valid.
It's comforting to just loose myself in it for a while and get that special little extra confidence boost. I don't take it as serious as some others which is also the reason why I stay away from interacting with the community too much. Some people mix up reality and fiction soo much that it triggers me.

@dearagony
Really nice to meet a fellow Diablo Shipper! And one with taste as well ;)
I pretty much denied it for most of my life but it's simply a fact. I have been in and out of it for 25 years now. Thought I and some old friends who did it as well were freaks back than now I know it okay and valid.
It's comforting to just loose myself in it for a while and get that special little extra confidence boost. I don't take it as serious as some others which is also the reason why I stay away from interacting with the community too much. Some people mix up reality and fiction soo much that it triggers me.

@dearagony
Really nice to meet a fellow Diablo Shipper! And one with taste as well ;)
cdpykkvcrkou.png
I once made up a pro wrestling OC... okay I actually made up a lot, but this one in particular was SUPPOSED to be a background character, or a place-filler until I had a better idea. Well, my subconscious decided that I was going to start dreaming about my wrestling OCs... vividly. One night, I dream of this particular character, and we ended up sharing a really cute and romantic moment in the dream. I woke up flustered and confused as heck because he wasn't supposed to be a main character, darn it! Started self-shipping myself with him from that point onward XD now I'm trying to write a wrestling novel with him as one of the main characters
I once made up a pro wrestling OC... okay I actually made up a lot, but this one in particular was SUPPOSED to be a background character, or a place-filler until I had a better idea. Well, my subconscious decided that I was going to start dreaming about my wrestling OCs... vividly. One night, I dream of this particular character, and we ended up sharing a really cute and romantic moment in the dream. I woke up flustered and confused as heck because he wasn't supposed to be a main character, darn it! Started self-shipping myself with him from that point onward XD now I'm trying to write a wrestling novel with him as one of the main characters
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
PWYW Scrying & Dressing Room Service
The only SIOC I wrote was when I was in my teens and due to me being even more cringe than I am right now, I have trouble writing another... I'm also aroace, which might have made it hard for me to write any type of romance and intimacy. Instead I dwell on the fringes of horror and comedy fanfics ^^;
The only SIOC I wrote was when I was in my teens and due to me being even more cringe than I am right now, I have trouble writing another... I'm also aroace, which might have made it hard for me to write any type of romance and intimacy. Instead I dwell on the fringes of horror and comedy fanfics ^^;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Been a selfshipping for probably around a decade now. I'm not very involved in the community, but love seeing everyone's SI's.
Been a selfshipping for probably around a decade now. I'm not very involved in the community, but love seeing everyone's SI's.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 3 4