Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any selfshippers here?
1 2 3 4
Yeah, I make self-inserts for some media that I like. I've been doing it for years, even when it was severely looked down upon. I stopped for awhile, but I'm back on my BS again because I'm too old to care what anyone thinks!

Right now my current hyperfixation is Resident Evil, so I made a self-insert character who works in NEST. He handles waste management, he's trans, and he basically exists to smooch William and Annette Birkin. (He also exists to give attention to Sherry, because that poor, poor girl...)
Yeah, I make self-inserts for some media that I like. I've been doing it for years, even when it was severely looked down upon. I stopped for awhile, but I'm back on my BS again because I'm too old to care what anyone thinks!

Right now my current hyperfixation is Resident Evil, so I made a self-insert character who works in NEST. He handles waste management, he's trans, and he basically exists to smooch William and Annette Birkin. (He also exists to give attention to Sherry, because that poor, poor girl...)
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
If reading x readers count then yes
If reading x readers count then yes
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 3 4