Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any selfshippers here?
1 2 3 4
I feel like a lot of people are self shippers, but they don't want to admit it :P
I feel like a lot of people are self shippers, but they don't want to admit it :P
6klg2iF.png

I selfship! But, it also kind of ties in with my UDD. (Unspecified Dissociative Disorder)
I selfship! But, it also kind of ties in with my UDD. (Unspecified Dissociative Disorder)
1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gifQXbwURF.png1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gif
86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gifZz1kNMA.png86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gif
79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.gifLGvol4P.png79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.giflesbiancatcher.png
I started selfshipping or even just self inserting way back in elementary school. I always felt ashamed of it and was also bullied for it (yes, stupid kid me once made the mistake of telling a "friend" about it). It's encouraging to see that other people like me exist.
I started selfshipping or even just self inserting way back in elementary school. I always felt ashamed of it and was also bullied for it (yes, stupid kid me once made the mistake of telling a "friend" about it). It's encouraging to see that other people like me exist.
OSPKX5l.png
i ship myself with my bed. we belong together.
i ship myself with my bed. we belong together.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Does it count if I ship myself with... my self? *ba dum kssh*

I joke, but this is borderline alien to me as someone who 1) has been on various levels of involvement with one fandom or another for over a decade and 2) prefers to be a little subtler about putting herself in her own works. I'm not trying to be snide, I'm just trying to understand.
Does it count if I ship myself with... my self? *ba dum kssh*

I joke, but this is borderline alien to me as someone who 1) has been on various levels of involvement with one fandom or another for over a decade and 2) prefers to be a little subtler about putting herself in her own works. I'm not trying to be snide, I'm just trying to understand.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
I've been really into yumedan for a while, but it's always pretty embarrassing to talk about ahaaa...I usually make self-insert characters to stand in for myself since I find them easier to project on, but they're different to my regular OCs!

I'd love to meet more self-shippers/yume enjoyers if there's an actual community for it though! Most of my friends don't really care for it lol,,
I've been really into yumedan for a while, but it's always pretty embarrassing to talk about ahaaa...I usually make self-insert characters to stand in for myself since I find them easier to project on, but they're different to my regular OCs!

I'd love to meet more self-shippers/yume enjoyers if there's an actual community for it though! Most of my friends don't really care for it lol,,
5pTc69F.png
Ohhh selfshipper thread!!! I haven't been super active in the self-shipping community in a minute, but I'm still an avid selfshipper on the inside! I've actually been plotting out stuff between my spidersona and their universe's version of doc ock quite a bit recently, just havent gotten the time to write it down yet [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Ohhh selfshipper thread!!! I haven't been super active in the self-shipping community in a minute, but I'm still an avid selfshipper on the inside! I've actually been plotting out stuff between my spidersona and their universe's version of doc ock quite a bit recently, just havent gotten the time to write it down yet
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
I’ve always been one, I just don’t put it out there really lol.

It’s fun to do!
I’ve always been one, I just don’t put it out there really lol.

It’s fun to do!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
There's a community?? I had no clue one even existed hahaha if I had known earlier I wouldn't have been so shy about it !!

I've done it ever since I was a kid! It was just cool thinking about being besties with or interacting with my favorite characters! Currently I basically use a sona/self insert to ship with one of my bestie's ocs as;lfkjasdfl;kj it's kinda funny how much I think about it
There's a community?? I had no clue one even existed hahaha if I had known earlier I wouldn't have been so shy about it !!

I've done it ever since I was a kid! It was just cool thinking about being besties with or interacting with my favorite characters! Currently I basically use a sona/self insert to ship with one of my bestie's ocs as;lfkjasdfl;kj it's kinda funny how much I think about it
iQrvnPv.pngHi I'm Michi! I would love to be friends ♥ GbsWfVs.png
I have a freebie thread open and a project/challenge called Breeding Out Basic!
You can also check me out on insta or TH!
oh absolutely LOL selfshipping is very fun! been doing the self inserting ocs stuff since i was a kid, and while im not actively in the selfshipping community, the posts are very fun to read esp on tumblr www, i should remake my old f/o blurb blog on there too...

current f/o is yun chuan dislyte :3 !!
oh absolutely LOL selfshipping is very fun! been doing the self inserting ocs stuff since i was a kid, and while im not actively in the selfshipping community, the posts are very fun to read esp on tumblr www, i should remake my old f/o blurb blog on there too...

current f/o is yun chuan dislyte :3 !!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png