Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Blossom RAFFLE
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97
@fearlord
Primary Gene: Stitched, LAH 175g
Bright Rogue Mask, LAH 2g

should be 147 melts but I can give a discount since it's a Baldwin item, so a stack (99 melts) and another 30 melts would be fine. I'll send one stack for now!
The pinglist is kind of outdated too, I'm not sure I'll keep it since most of my brewers continuously brew. Would you like overnight brews on top of your melting?
@fearlord
Primary Gene: Stitched, LAH 175g
Bright Rogue Mask, LAH 2g

should be 147 melts but I can give a discount since it's a Baldwin item, so a stack (99 melts) and another 30 melts would be fine. I'll send one stack for now!
The pinglist is kind of outdated too, I'm not sure I'll keep it since most of my brewers continuously brew. Would you like overnight brews on top of your melting?
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
what are overnight brews?
what are overnight brews?
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
@fearlord if you melt, those take 30min every time so usually you'd do these during the day when you are awake/online more often. Some people do both, melting and brewing and the brewing is done before you go to bed, so that's why they are called "overnight brews". It's just longer brews like genes etc. that take longer and will put your cauldron to use when you're sleeping anyways. I forgot to ask what your cauldron level is?
@fearlord if you melt, those take 30min every time so usually you'd do these during the day when you are awake/online more often. Some people do both, melting and brewing and the brewing is done before you go to bed, so that's why they are called "overnight brews". It's just longer brews like genes etc. that take longer and will put your cauldron to use when you're sleeping anyways. I forgot to ask what your cauldron level is?
12 and suresies that sounds good!
12 and suresies that sounds good!
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
Hi! Ready to start melting/brewing again ^^

amount: full stack
payment: gems
type: any
Hi! Ready to start melting/brewing again ^^

amount: full stack
payment: gems
type: any
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@AloeVerily @ablazingstar @cxlier @CatOnTheSun @injoketaken @Gryphire @Offlinex @Illiithin @fearlord @IamNoHere @bmeduho @JDS1230 @Emirene @EMBVR @Siscily @ShadowLessHC98 @Midnightzone @SleepyAnn @Kahzu @tthheeoo @Foxg1ove [center] I haven't gotten to update prize packs during the month, apologies x_X but I have them in order now! Also please consider providing your lair/den space to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3280293]Arcane OOF Dorming[/url], there are badges and raffle prizes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3280293][img]https://imgur.com/wL6qwoT.png[/img][/url] You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle! The winners are: 1. Illiithin (Ticket #2847) 2. tthheeoo (Ticket #6337) 3. Kahzu (Ticket #5752) 4. ShadowLessHC98 (Ticket #4613) 5. injoketaken (Ticket #849) Winners please list prizes according to your preference. If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h everyone will move up and a new winner is drawn. Prizes are delivered via pm! [size=4]Prizes[/size] [quote=Breed Change: Veilspun] [item=Breed Change: Veilspun] claimed by @tthheeoo [/quote] [quote=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] claimed by @Kahzu [/quote] [quote=UMA: Dream of Wisteria] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=48380&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=48380] claimed by @Illiithin [/quote] [quote=Slight Eyewing] [item=Slight Eyewing] claimed by @ShadowLessHC98 [/quote] [quote=Spare Inventory Crate] [item=Spare Inventory Crate] claimed by @injoketaken [/quote] [/center] [center] [size=5]Next Drawing[/size] [quote=Tertiary Gene: Wish] [item=Tertiary Gene: Wish] [/quote] [/center] Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock! Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 12th December. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!
@AloeVerily @ablazingstar @cxlier @CatOnTheSun @injoketaken @Gryphire @Offlinex @Illiithin @fearlord @IamNoHere @bmeduho @JDS1230 @Emirene @EMBVR @Siscily @ShadowLessHC98 @Midnightzone @SleepyAnn @Kahzu @tthheeoo @Foxg1ove
I haven't gotten to update prize packs during the month, apologies x_X but I have them in order now!
Also please consider providing your lair/den space to Arcane OOF Dorming, there are badges and raffle prizes!
wL6qwoT.png

You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle!

The winners are:
1. Illiithin (Ticket #2847)
2. tthheeoo (Ticket #6337)
3. Kahzu (Ticket #5752)
4. ShadowLessHC98 (Ticket #4613)
5. injoketaken (Ticket #849)

Winners please list prizes according to your preference.
If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h everyone will move up and a new winner is drawn. Prizes are delivered via pm!

Prizes
Breed Change: Veilspun wrote:
Breed Change: Veilspun
claimed by @tthheeoo
Unhatched Nocturne Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
claimed by @Kahzu
UMA: Dream of Wisteria wrote:
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=48380&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

claimed by @Illiithin
Slight Eyewing wrote:
Slight Eyewing
claimed by @ShadowLessHC98
Spare Inventory Crate wrote:
Spare Inventory Crate
claimed by @injoketaken
Next Drawing
Tertiary Gene: Wish wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Wish

Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock!

Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 12th December. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!
[b]Congrats to the winners!~[/b] (Including me lol) [rule] I would like to have~ [center]1. [item= Accent: Dream of Wisteria] [rule] 2. [item=Slight Eyewing] [rule] 3. [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [rule] 4. [item=Breed Change: Veilspun] [/center] [rule]
Congrats to the winners!~ (Including me lol)
I would like to have~
Accent: Dream of Wisteria
Slight Eyewing
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Breed Change: Veilspun

mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
yay tysm!!! and congrats to the other winners :D
1. veilspun scroll
2. dream of wisteria
yay tysm!!! and congrats to the other winners :D
1. veilspun scroll
2. dream of wisteria
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
Ohhh. I won. Congrats to others winners too.

My list:

1. UMA: Dream of Wisteria
2. Veilspun scroll
3. Noc Egg
Ohhh. I won. Congrats to others winners too.

My list:

1. UMA: Dream of Wisteria
2. Veilspun scroll
3. Noc Egg
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

Hi! and thank you:

1. Breed Change: Veilspun
2. Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3. Slight Eyewing
4. Spare Inventory Crate
5. UMA: Dream of Wisteria