Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | radiance accents - new cat m obelisk
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78
Slot for blighted sea please!
Slot for blighted sea please!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@son eta : sorry didn't see the first page with the list of slot filled. Still much interested if one slot gets open.
@son eta : sorry didn't see the first page with the list of slot filled. Still much interested if one slot gets open.
ZNhRsiG.png
slot for perplexing sea and mystifying sea please :)
slot for perplexing sea and mystifying sea please :)
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
A slot for perplexing if any are open! (And lonesome if anyone cancels, please.)
A slot for perplexing if any are open! (And lonesome if anyone cancels, please.)
Can I get a slot for Perplexing Sea, please?
Can I get a slot for Perplexing Sea, please?
kY5nwhE.png
if there is still slot for blighted sea, may i get be put on the print run ^^
if there is still slot for blighted sea, may i get be put on the print run ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
[center][center]i have [b]5 slots[/b] for a public custom recolor of the ... sea series, saltless sea. (commissioned by @saltypie !) it will be limited to 20 prints like the other 4, and will be the same price (950g) per slot. :-) i'm pinging just the people who missed lonesome sea & my pinglist first - if more are left i'll ping gasp in a day or so. [size=4][b][u]saltless sea[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WJlhq4W.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/e21a55f1]- reskin preview -[/url] @pinglist-298 @Lionsong @Annadrujok @Hazeledpoppy @Meii @hayum @Raptorgrrl @Uniformshark @Machidieles @Velkhana @lorri12 (also - as of this post slots are completely full on lonesome & blighted sea, there are 3 spots left for perplexing, and 11 for mystifying.)[/center]
i have 5 slots for a public custom recolor of the ... sea series, saltless sea. (commissioned by @saltypie !) it will be limited to 20 prints like the other 4, and will be the same price (950g) per slot. :-)
i'm pinging just the people who missed lonesome sea & my pinglist first - if more are left i'll ping gasp in a day or so.

saltless sea
WJlhq4W.png

- reskin preview -

@son's public accents

@Lionsong @Annadrujok @Hazeledpoppy @Meii @hayum @Raptorgrrl @Uniformshark @Machidieles @Velkhana @lorri12

(also - as of this post slots are completely full on lonesome & blighted sea, there are 3 spots left for perplexing, and 11 for mystifying.)
4F3aTxd.png
I would LOVE a lsot, please ! <3
I would LOVE a lsot, please ! <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'd love a slot for saltless sea, please!
I'd love a slot for saltless sea, please!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

i'd love a slot for saltless sea!
i'd love a slot for saltless sea!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78