Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bandit's custom accents - open USD
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]i'm bandit! i love making accents, & it's even better making other people special accents [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]examples:[/b] [skin=54052] [skin=48708] [skin=52058] [skin=49403][skin=47255][skin= 45887] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins?skin_by=son]database[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3060997]public accents thread[/url] [pinglist=293] [quote=rules][b]rules/info:[/b] - currently i'm offering accents and skincents - up to 80% coverage. - you can send payment when your sketch is approved. (if you'd like you can wait to send the blueprint until it's time to submit.) - i will submit your accent and send it along when it's delivered. you may sell any extra copies. if you'd like another copy, you can purchase the blueprint and i will print again for you at no extra charge. - for 5-prints i'll keep 1 copy, 10-prints i keep 2 copies. for 1- or 2-prints, i reserve the right to print an artist's copy (but i will usually ask/let you know first). [b]what i will draw:[/b] - animals, plants & mushrooms, nature in general! (including stones & crystals, water, etc.) - magic & mythology themed (greek mythos my love) - jewelry, minor clothing items - spooky, dark, or horror-esque - archaeology themed!!! [b]i will not draw:[/b] - mechanical/robotic parts, glitches, anything technology or computer based - "modern" looking designs or clothing[/quote] [quote=$$$][b]prices:[/b] (prices are all starting points - anything very complicated will incur a small extra fee) [i]accents[/i] 10,000g/$50 + blueprint recolors - 2000g/$15 + blueprint [i]skincents[/i] 15,000g/$75 + blueprint recolors - 3500g/$25 + blueprint[/quote] [b]please fill out the below form if you are interested![/b][/center] [quote=order form][b]accent or skincent?:[/b] [i](accent covers up to 30% of the dragon, skincent is 30-80%)[/i] [b]# of copies:[/b] [i](1, 2, 5, or 10)[/i] [b]breed & pose:[/b] [i](which dragon breed & male or female?)[/i] [b]inspiration for accent:[/b] [i](description of what you want, details you would like included, images/moodboards, etc.)[/i] [/quote] [center][b]slots:[/b] 1. Akhilleus - rabbits ab - finishing touches 2. 3. 4. [b]waiting on:[/b] Mathilda - public accent x2 - waiting on approval to sub Fujo - snapper - waiting to sub [b]ongoing:[/b] kingcrown - 4 horsemen (longterm proj) 1/4 paid - death - partial lines & colors (needs: lineart on cats) famine - lined / part colored plague - mostly lined (needs: cells) war (jackaling) - lined & colored, needs approval before resize for pixels
i'm bandit! i love making accents, & it's even better making other people special accents

examples:

database
public accents thread

rules wrote:
rules/info:

- currently i'm offering accents and skincents - up to 80% coverage.
- you can send payment when your sketch is approved. (if you'd like you can wait to send the blueprint until it's time to submit.)
- i will submit your accent and send it along when it's delivered. you may sell any extra copies. if you'd like another copy, you can purchase the blueprint and i will print again for you at no extra charge.
- for 5-prints i'll keep 1 copy, 10-prints i keep 2 copies. for 1- or 2-prints, i reserve the right to print an artist's copy (but i will usually ask/let you know first).

what i will draw:

- animals, plants & mushrooms, nature in general! (including stones & crystals, water, etc.)
- magic & mythology themed (greek mythos my love)
- jewelry, minor clothing items
- spooky, dark, or horror-esque
- archaeology themed!!!

i will not draw:

- mechanical/robotic parts, glitches, anything technology or computer based
- "modern" looking designs or clothing
$$$ wrote:
prices:
(prices are all starting points - anything very complicated will incur a small extra fee)

accents
10,000g/$50 + blueprint
recolors - 2000g/$15 + blueprint

skincents
15,000g/$75 + blueprint
recolors - 3500g/$25 + blueprint

please fill out the below form if you are interested!
order form wrote:
accent or skincent?: (accent covers up to 30% of the dragon, skincent is 30-80%)
# of copies: (1, 2, 5, or 10)
breed & pose: (which dragon breed & male or female?)
inspiration for accent: (description of what you want, details you would like included, images/moodboards, etc.)
slots:
1. Akhilleus - rabbits ab - finishing touches

waiting on:
Mathilda - public accent x2 - waiting on approval to sub
Fujo - snapper - waiting to sub

ongoing:
kingcrown - 4 horsemen (longterm proj) 1/4 paid -
death - partial lines & colors (needs: lineart on cats)
famine - lined / part colored
plague - mostly lined (needs: cells)
war (jackaling) - lined & colored, needs approval before resize for pixels
4F3aTxd.png
past customs:

1 print / 10 print / 5 print / 1 print / 1 print

1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 5 print / 1 print

1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 1 print
past customs:

1 print / 10 print / 5 print / 1 print / 1 print

1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 5 print / 1 print

1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 1 print / 1 print
4F3aTxd.png
@son do you take USD? I don’t have the gems rn. ^^;
@son do you take USD? I don’t have the gems rn. ^^;
comm_yaeshon.png
@Innive
i would take usd. :-) starting at $35 for accents/$45 for skincents (+ the blueprints).
thanks for your interest!
@Innive
i would take usd. :-) starting at $35 for accents/$45 for skincents (+ the blueprints).
thanks for your interest!
4F3aTxd.png
a bump for my love <3
a bump for my love <3
Zx2FH9a.png
@Son Hello! Are you willing to do Bogsneak accents?
@Son Hello! Are you willing to do Bogsneak accents?
My Lair
@Boundary
i can definitely do a bogsneak accent! what were you thinking?
@Boundary
i can definitely do a bogsneak accent! what were you thinking?
4F3aTxd.png
up! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
up!
Zx2FH9a.png
@Son

May I order a custom from you? And do you mind if I PM you?
@Son

May I order a custom from you? And do you mind if I PM you?
@Gaston
you can definitely order through pm! :-) thanks for the interest!
@Gaston
you can definitely order through pm! :-) thanks for the interest!
4F3aTxd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6