Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Lots o food
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: whatever you have left [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: Buying with: gems :) thanks!
Insects:
Meat: whatever you have left
Seafood:
Plant:

Buying with: gems :)

thanks!
@Decres you got it! I'll send what I got let soon :D tysm!

Edit: everything's been sent!
@Decres you got it! I'll send what I got let soon :D tysm!

Edit: everything's been sent!
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

@milkiemoth WOO thanks very much!!! you've made my dragons very happy hahah
@milkiemoth WOO thanks very much!!! you've made my dragons very happy hahah
@Decres I'm glad I could! :D
I just realized I forgot like 4 bonus stacks (sorry for that xP), those will be sent shortly as well :}

Tysm!!
@Decres I'm glad I could! :D
I just realized I forgot like 4 bonus stacks (sorry for that xP), those will be sent shortly as well :}

Tysm!!

LF UMAs

[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 15 [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: U/A [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 10 [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: 15 Buying with: (Gems / Treasure) gems (my maths is right that's 360g ?) my brain's not working...
Insects: 15
Meat: U/A
Seafood: 10
Plant: 15

Buying with: (Gems / Treasure) gems
(my maths is right that's 360g ?)
my brain's not working...
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Sorry for the wait!

40 stacks would be 480g with a bonus 2 free stacks :}
I'll go ahead and set up the PAs, and you're free to decline any if you're only looking to buy 30 stacks!
@urbancountry26 Sorry for the wait!

40 stacks would be 480g with a bonus 2 free stacks :}
I'll go ahead and set up the PAs, and you're free to decline any if you're only looking to buy 30 stacks!

LF UMAs

@milkiemoth In that case, I will trade one brightshine raiment for [emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 5 + 30 items [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: 0 [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 6 [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: 5
@milkiemoth

In that case, I will trade one brightshine raiment for

Insects: 5 + 30 items
Meat: 0
Seafood: 6
Plant: 5
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@Delibird sounds good! I'll send the food via 1t PAs and you can send the raiments over however you like :}
@Delibird sounds good! I'll send the food via 1t PAs and you can send the raiments over however you like :}

LF UMAs

[center][emoji=insect size=1][emoji=meat size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][/center]

LF UMAs

[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: 20 [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 20 [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: - Buying with: Treasure Thank you!
Insects: 20 stacks
Meat: 20
Seafood: 20
Plant: -

Buying with: Treasure

Thank you!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
1 2 3 4 5