Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Lots o food
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Howdy![/center] I'm sitting on a whole bunch of items in my hoard that I don't have the patience to actively sell on the AH, so I've made a thread to sell from here. I'm mainly looking for treasure/gems, but I'd be more than happy to trade for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79363489][b]wishlist items[/b][/url] ([i]especially[/i] genes I need). I may be willing to trade for g1s? It'll depend! I'll be subbed, so there's no need to @ (no worries if you do). You're free to ask questions! ----- [center][size=5][u][i]Food[/i][/u][/size] [i]Last updated[/i]: 2/11/24 [color=28A519][b]Open[/b][/color] | [color=ad5728][b]Need to Update[/b][/color] | [color=A51919][s]Closed[/s][/color] [/center] [i]Every food item that I sell is [u]4 food points[/u][/i]. Some food items may be hibden/swapp/Baldwin items. Everything is from the mire. [center]1 food item is 160t. A stack is 12g/kt. Every 20 stacks bought gets a bonus stack for free [size=2](depending on how many stacks are bought, I might not have enough free stacks)[/size].[/center] [emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 35,564 items (350 stacks) [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: [i]Out of stock[/i] [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 28,712 items (280 stacks) [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plants[/b]: 46,935 items (470 stacks) Food will be sold via PAs to avoid CRs combusting. I might be late to getting to order requests! If you don't need the food by the time I send you PAs feel free to decline them or let me know and I'll cancel them for you. Sometimes I might add or miss a few stacks/items when sending large amounts, please feel free to correct me here. Form: [code] [emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: (# of items / stacks here. Leave blank if not buying a type.) [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plants[/b]: Buying with: (Gems / Treasure) [/code] On occasion when I'm desperate for quick cash, stacks will drop to 10g/kt or 8g/kt per. Here's a pinglist for whenever I need food and I'm selling at a discount: [center][pinglist=19675] [pinglist=20757][/center] ----- [center][size=5][u][i]Genes[/i][/u][/size] [i]Last updated[/i]: 11/6/23 [color=28A519][s]Open[/s][/color] | [color=ad5728][b]Need to Update[/b][/color] | [color=A51919][b]Closed[/b][/color] [/center] Genes are either 5g/kt off of market place price or (if there's AH listings) 2g/kt off of LAH. [emoji=primary gene size=1][i][b]Primary[/b][/i]: ([u]Ancient primaries[/u]) [emoji=secondary gene size=1][i][b]Secondary[/b][/i]: ([u]Ancient secondaries[/u]) [emoji=tertiary gene size=1][i][b]Tertiary[/b][/i]: [emoji=special eyes size=1][i][b]Vials[/b][/i]: [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x58 ----- [center][size=5][u][i]Familiars[/i][/u][/size] [i]Last updated[/i]: 10/29/23[/center] [center][i]Not selling anything currently[/i][/center] ----- [center][size=5][u][i]Apparel[/i][/u][/size] [i]Last updated[/i]: 10/29/23[/center] [center][i]Not selling anything currently[/i][/center] ----- [center][size=5][u][i]Misc[/i][/u][/size] [i]Last updated[/i]: 10/29/23[/center] [center][i]Not selling anything currently[/i][/center]
Howdy!

I'm sitting on a whole bunch of items in my hoard that I don't have the patience to actively sell on the AH, so I've made a thread to sell from here.

I'm mainly looking for treasure/gems, but I'd be more than happy to trade for wishlist items (especially genes I need). I may be willing to trade for g1s? It'll depend!

I'll be subbed, so there's no need to @ (no worries if you do). You're free to ask questions!

Food
Last updated: 2/11/24
Open | Need to Update | Closed

Every food item that I sell is 4 food points. Some food items may be hibden/swapp/Baldwin items. Everything is from the mire.

1 food item is 160t. A stack is 12g/kt.
Every 20 stacks bought gets a bonus stack for free (depending on how many stacks are bought, I might not have enough free stacks).

Insects: 35,564 items (350 stacks)

Meat: Out of stock

Seafood: 28,712 items (280 stacks)

Plants: 46,935 items (470 stacks)

Food will be sold via PAs to avoid CRs combusting.

I might be late to getting to order requests! If you don't need the food by the time I send you PAs feel free to decline them or let me know and I'll cancel them for you. Sometimes I might add or miss a few stacks/items when sending large amounts, please feel free to correct me here.

Form:
Code:
[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: (# of items / stacks here. Leave blank if not buying a type.) [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plants[/b]: Buying with: (Gems / Treasure)

On occasion when I'm desperate for quick cash, stacks will drop to 10g/kt or 8g/kt per. Here's a pinglist for whenever I need food and I'm selling at a discount:
Genes
Last updated: 11/6/23
Open | Need to Update | Closed

Genes are either 5g/kt off of market place price or (if there's AH listings) 2g/kt off of LAH.

Primary:

(Ancient primaries)

Secondary:

(Ancient secondaries)

Tertiary:

Vials:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x58
Familiars
Last updated: 10/29/23
Not selling anything currently

Apparel

Misc
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

Can I buy a stack of meat, insects and seafood? For 36g or 36kt, whichever you prefer. EDIT sorry completely missed the format [emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b] 1 stack [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b] 1 stack [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b] 1 stack [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b] [b]Buying with[/b] your preference
Can I buy a stack of meat, insects and seafood? For 36g or 36kt, whichever you prefer.

EDIT sorry completely missed the format
Insects 1 stack
Meat 1 stack
Seafood 1 stack
Plant

Buying with your preference
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@/hypomargoteros nws! Ty :}
@/hypomargoteros nws! Ty :}

LF UMAs

[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: Buying with: Can I do half gems and half Treasure? Thank you!
Insects: 20 stacks
Meat: 20 stacks
Seafood: 20 stacks
Plant:

Buying with: Can I do half gems and half Treasure?

Thank you!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu I'm sorry this took so long! I'll be sending PAs shortly :} if you don't need them anymore, feel free to decline!

I'll do 10 stacks in t and the other 10 in gems for each type.

Thank you for your patience!

Edit: Completely forgot I meant to add a "1 free stack for every 20 stacks bought" xP
I added 3 stacks of each for 1t for you :}
@Nemalu I'm sorry this took so long! I'll be sending PAs shortly :} if you don't need them anymore, feel free to decline!

I'll do 10 stacks in t and the other 10 in gems for each type.

Thank you for your patience!

Edit: Completely forgot I meant to add a "1 free stack for every 20 stacks bought" xP
I added 3 stacks of each for 1t for you :}

LF UMAs

[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 20 stacks [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: 20 stacks Buying with: Gems!
Insects: 20 stacks
Meat: 20 stacks
Seafood: 20 stacks
Plant: 20 stacks

Buying with: Gems!
WFcrzqG.png
How much food will trading one of these get me? [item=Brightshine Raiments]
How much food will trading one of these get me?
Brightshine Raiments
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@Frostbite1370 I'll get those PAs sent to you ASAP! Tysm :D

@Delibird The LAH for the rainments seems to be around 195kt/g, so that'd be 16 stacks and 30 items of whatever type you'd like!
@Frostbite1370 I'll get those PAs sent to you ASAP! Tysm :D

@Delibird The LAH for the rainments seems to be around 195kt/g, so that'd be 16 stacks and 30 items of whatever type you'd like!

LF UMAs

[emoji=insect size=1] [b]Insects[/b]: 2 stacks [emoji=meat size=1] [b]Meat[/b]: 2 stacks [emoji=seafood size=1] [b]Seafood[/b]: 1 stack [emoji=plant size=1] [b]Plant[/b]: Buying with: treasure
Insects: 2 stacks
Meat: 2 stacks
Seafood: 1 stack
Plant:

Buying with: treasure
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion PAs sent! Ty :}
@TheSunsIllusion PAs sent! Ty :}