Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@NickelDragons @Toothy @FangOfTheVoid @Mazurkas @Sarcastichawke @Zuron @WyvernRathian @Keet @GoldenStardust @JNaan @Valemora @Dialtastic @Lagoonic @Cuivienen @Corde @Lapse @Wraith296 @Espace @Starlight18 @wolfkai @Scolopendromorph @GhostQueen13 @Jossiuggla123 @kirmon64 @Pineappleblood @CascadingCosmos @Katharos @TA74 @strawberrykxsses @Marcii @lostplanetvoltia @pineappleblood @animalism @AgentWhisk @ashblight

Hi-- as per the rolling out of updated pinglist software, please subscribe yourself to the widget I've put on the page containing pinglists. I will use that function when/if I open my shop again. Thanks!
@NickelDragons @Toothy @FangOfTheVoid @Mazurkas @Sarcastichawke @Zuron @WyvernRathian @Keet @GoldenStardust @JNaan @Valemora @Dialtastic @Lagoonic @Cuivienen @Corde @Lapse @Wraith296 @Espace @Starlight18 @wolfkai @Scolopendromorph @GhostQueen13 @Jossiuggla123 @kirmon64 @Pineappleblood @CascadingCosmos @Katharos @TA74 @strawberrykxsses @Marcii @lostplanetvoltia @pineappleblood @animalism @AgentWhisk @ashblight

Hi-- as per the rolling out of updated pinglist software, please subscribe yourself to the widget I've put on the page containing pinglists. I will use that function when/if I open my shop again. Thanks!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa, I would love to continue on your ping list, but I'm confused as to where the widget is. I'm not that tech saavy, so that's probably why. Sorry to bother you about it.
@Zooropa, I would love to continue on your ping list, but I'm confused as to where the widget is. I'm not that tech saavy, so that's probably why. Sorry to bother you about it.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@starlight18 no ur good and it's real easy. Just go to the 4th post down (of this thread) where it says slots and pinglist. under the "pinglist" text is a pinglist widget box. In the bottom right corner is a little shape. If you move your cursor over it and click it it will subscribe you to the list! Hope this helps!
@starlight18 no ur good and it's real easy. Just go to the 4th post down (of this thread) where it says slots and pinglist. under the "pinglist" text is a pinglist widget box. In the bottom right corner is a little shape. If you move your cursor over it and click it it will subscribe you to the list! Hope this helps!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@zooropa Thanks! Got it. [emoji=owl size=1]
@zooropa Thanks! Got it.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31