Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
What does image coding mean? Sorry XD

@owlbait
What does image coding mean? Sorry XD

@owlbait
407Ohsj.png
@greybee its just the image of the dragon you put in your last message ^^
@greybee its just the image of the dragon you put in your last message ^^

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Oh okay! I'm sending it now!

@owlbait
Oh okay! I'm sending it now!

@owlbait
407Ohsj.png
im cryin

i want yo art so bad but nooooo
I have 55,000 treasure and 95 gems god dang it
im cryin

i want yo art so bad but nooooo
I have 55,000 treasure and 95 gems god dang it
5rhwEaY.gif
@delightfulmelon well, I'm not going anywhere soon, so hopefully that'll allow you time to save up :) also, I find it helps when I put a certain amount of treasure in my vault each day. It'll add up before you know it!

@kaamos OOO you have such beautiful dragons! Can't wait for you to pop back in ^^

@seaamoeba hey I recognize you!

@shanncrafter thanks for the bump!
@delightfulmelon well, I'm not going anywhere soon, so hopefully that'll allow you time to save up :) also, I find it helps when I put a certain amount of treasure in my vault each day. It'll add up before you know it!

@kaamos OOO you have such beautiful dragons! Can't wait for you to pop back in ^^

@seaamoeba hey I recognize you!

@shanncrafter thanks for the bump!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@owlbait

Would you be willing to draw OCs/anthro furry characters? :o
@owlbait

Would you be willing to draw OCs/anthro furry characters? :o
ftvgnRY.png
I love the poses and nice proportions! These are lovely! Definitely bookmarking this for when I start getting art for my lair!
I love the poses and nice proportions! These are lovely! Definitely bookmarking this for when I start getting art for my lair!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@owlbait hey! I recently changed my kik icon to that piece you did for me, and my friends LOVE it, any chance you're still open?
@owlbait hey! I recently changed my kik icon to that piece you did for me, and my friends LOVE it, any chance you're still open?
4fr206l.png
@cuquoise Aw thank you! Just hit me up when you're ready :)

@SeaAmoeba aw I'm glad you like it so much! And yes, I'm still open. I will be open unless school work gets to be too much ^^; (which, thankfully, my school this year doesn't give out homework over the weekends, so even if I can't do much on a weekday, I'll have weekends to work on them!)
@cuquoise Aw thank you! Just hit me up when you're ready :)

@SeaAmoeba aw I'm glad you like it so much! And yes, I'm still open. I will be open unless school work gets to be too much ^^; (which, thankfully, my school this year doesn't give out homework over the weekends, so even if I can't do much on a weekday, I'll have weekends to work on them!)

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
I'll be back for this when I have the treasure (that is if you're still open by then)! <:O Your art style is gorgeous!

@Yeshua
I'll be back for this when I have the treasure (that is if you're still open by then)! <:O Your art style is gorgeous!

@Yeshua
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31