Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with your Research Notes?
1 2
Do you trade them in? Send them randomly? Dump all of them onto one particular/a small group of friends? Hoard them?

I've personally been just converting them- but I feel like that's probably not the most beneficial way to do things lol. But I also realize a lot of people have already completed their dig sites, and I just feel... odd randomly sending them if they were not specifically asked for?

But ye, let me know! And if you want some research notes like... maybe friend me? Or if you have research notes you wanna give me... I will 100% not complain.
Do you trade them in? Send them randomly? Dump all of them onto one particular/a small group of friends? Hoard them?

I've personally been just converting them- but I feel like that's probably not the most beneficial way to do things lol. But I also realize a lot of people have already completed their dig sites, and I just feel... odd randomly sending them if they were not specifically asked for?

But ye, let me know! And if you want some research notes like... maybe friend me? Or if you have research notes you wanna give me... I will 100% not complain.
I've only got one friend who plays FR with even semi-regularity anymore, so I'm just working my way towards Knowledge Share (1000) 9 notes at a time.
I've only got one friend who plays FR with even semi-regularity anymore, so I'm just working my way towards Knowledge Share (1000) 9 notes at a time.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I forget about them until I have way too many, then I go through and send three to everyone that it lets me send them to. When Arlo's first started I added a lot of random people for note-swapping and we're not all super active at it anymore, but it gives me lots of names to get through when I think of it. :p
I forget about them until I have way too many, then I go through and send three to everyone that it lets me send them to. When Arlo's first started I added a lot of random people for note-swapping and we're not all super active at it anymore, but it gives me lots of names to get through when I think of it. :p
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="Brightling274" date="2023-10-28 07:49:16" ] I've only got one friend who plays FR with even semi-regularity anymore, so I'm just working my way towards Knowledge Share (1000) 9 notes at a time. [/quote] I didn't even know that was an achievement xD Looks like I need to start sending some out now lol. Not like the converting gives much of anything anyway :c
Brightling274 wrote on 2023-10-28 07:49:16:
I didn't even know that was an achievement xD Looks like I need to start sending some out now lol. Not like the converting gives much of anything anyway :c
I actually hold onto them until an update comes out, then I just dump them all on my friends regardless of inactivity. I don't really talk to them much now (aside from the one friend) so in a way, I think of it as sending my regards and a 'gift' by pushing them closer to finishing a brand new plot :]
I actually hold onto them until an update comes out, then I just dump them all on my friends regardless of inactivity. I don't really talk to them much now (aside from the one friend) so in a way, I think of it as sending my regards and a 'gift' by pushing them closer to finishing a brand new plot :]
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I keep forgetting they exist so now I have like 2000 of them
I keep forgetting they exist so now I have like 2000 of them
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
I let them pile up until I have like 100 and then notebomb my friends. I generally save them for people I know outside of FR, except one guy who randomly friended me and has a funny name so I notebomb him too.
I let them pile up until I have like 100 and then notebomb my friends. I generally save them for people I know outside of FR, except one guy who randomly friended me and has a funny name so I notebomb him too.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I give them to my girlfriend and my good friend every day :D I split it evenly in between them - if it's an odd amount, I'll prioritize one for the extra one one day, then the other the next day
I give them to my girlfriend and my good friend every day :D I split it evenly in between them - if it's an odd amount, I'll prioritize one for the extra one one day, then the other the next day
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
KLFk3KG.png
FvfV2kD.png
NaGfCgq.png
wC5zS4I.png
I collect and send daily to random friends. Feel free to add me if you need Arlo friends. There are also the 'Wow, There's Actually More Down There' achievements to unlock!
I collect and send daily to random friends. Feel free to add me if you need Arlo friends. There are also the 'Wow, There's Actually More Down There' achievements to unlock!
NWaVGQJ.png
I'm just holding onto them until the next digsite. I thought it would've happened by now, but they sure are taking their time!
I'm just holding onto them until the next digsite. I thought it would've happened by now, but they sure are taking their time!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2