Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you unfriend inactive accounts?
1 2 3
Nope. Some of my inactive friends are people I know in real life who stopped playing. I don't want to clear them out.
Nope. Some of my inactive friends are people I know in real life who stopped playing. I don't want to clear them out.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Sort of? Mostly if I forget why I friended them (hiatuses will do that to you)
Sort of? Mostly if I forget why I friended them (hiatuses will do that to you)
I rarely pay attention to who's on my friends list, so I just keep them.
I rarely pay attention to who's on my friends list, so I just keep them.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
With the exception of @ArgenteaMoon, who I'm related to, the people on my list are there not because I know them, but because they sent me a request, or because I sent them one - usually but not invariably by accident. Left-handed + scrolling on tablet = frequent accidental friend requests.

I delete them if I can't remember who they are, or if they haven't said anything to me since I added them some time ago. I tend to assume it was an accident on their part if they add me and then don't talk to me at all.

Usually if I know their name from somewhere other than "This person sent me a friend request at some stage", that's enough to keep them added. So is being available to have Research Notes sent. Otherwise, nope. Silent and anonymous "friends" eventually hit a use-by date. :)
With the exception of @ArgenteaMoon, who I'm related to, the people on my list are there not because I know them, but because they sent me a request, or because I sent them one - usually but not invariably by accident. Left-handed + scrolling on tablet = frequent accidental friend requests.

I delete them if I can't remember who they are, or if they haven't said anything to me since I added them some time ago. I tend to assume it was an accident on their part if they add me and then don't talk to me at all.

Usually if I know their name from somewhere other than "This person sent me a friend request at some stage", that's enough to keep them added. So is being available to have Research Notes sent. Otherwise, nope. Silent and anonymous "friends" eventually hit a use-by date. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
As someone who has taken hiatuses of varying length and come back, nah. They may come back, so, ya know.
As someone who has taken hiatuses of varying length and come back, nah. They may come back, so, ya know.
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
I let other people unfriend me if they really want to. I wouldn't want people like that, anyway. :P
I let other people unfriend me if they really want to. I wouldn't want people like that, anyway. :P
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
my list stays untouched except for very rare specific circumstances, and as an often dead-looking lair with long and unpredictable hiatuses, i'd hope folks don't get rid of me...
my list stays untouched except for very rare specific circumstances, and as an often dead-looking lair with long and unpredictable hiatuses, i'd hope folks don't get rid of me...
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Friends don't do anything so we're happy to just leave them.
It's kinda nice going through our friend list occasionally and remembering the people we used to know a decade ago that we wouldn't have otherwise thought about again :D
Friends don't do anything so we're happy to just leave them.
It's kinda nice going through our friend list occasionally and remembering the people we used to know a decade ago that we wouldn't have otherwise thought about again :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I added a bunch of people for the digsite, but then removed most of them so my notes don't get spread out too much.
I added a bunch of people for the digsite, but then removed most of them so my notes don't get spread out too much.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
No, I'm just too lazy, haha. Also sometimes people come back, like I had someone on my list who I friended in 2013 who comes back to play intermittently and we catch up, so maybe some other people will do that!
No, I'm just too lazy, haha. Also sometimes people come back, like I had someone on my list who I friended in 2013 who comes back to play intermittently and we catch up, so maybe some other people will do that!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3